CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 53236|Reply: 416

[KBS] Full Sun ~ Yoon Kye-sang, Han Hye Jin [Review pg. 17]

[Copy link]
Post time 1-1-2014 12:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Yoon Kye-sang may be heading back to television, if early reports about his next project are right about him taking on Full Sun, a KBS series in the works for early next year. He’s currently in negotiations over the role, which would put him into conventional melodrama territory in a love-and-revenge story from the PD of Women in the Sun and Wild Romance, Bae Kyung-soo.

The drama sounds like a sort of reverse-Secret based on the rough outline, which I can see being a draw given how popular these extreme melos have been in recent years. (Secret was itself a reverse-Nice Guy, but I suppose most melos are variations on the same theme anyway. It’s all in the execution.) In the plot, the main character accidentally kills a man, then falls in love with that man’s girlfriend. Cue angst and tragedy.

The plot itself doesn’t sway me either way, since I’ve seen great melos based on familiar setups, as well as terrible ones. The acting could be the draw—I can see Yoon Kye-sang really working an intense emotion-filled role (as much as I love him in lighter roles)—though it’ll depend largely on who gets cast in the female lead, and whether they mesh well together. But more Yoon Kye-sang is pretty much a good thing in any circumstance, so I’ll be looking forward to news of casting confirmations.

The main reservation I have is that writer Heo Sung-hye only has a string of Drama Special episodes to her name… and half a run of Dream High 2. Eep. Granted, she was the one who was replaced halfway through so she isn’t to blame for its deterioration into nonsensical singing contests and character inconsistencies and trucks of doom. But it’s not like the first half was all that stellar either. Writer Heo did pen a movie last year, though, so perhaps we can look to All About My Wife as an upswing in her career.

Full Sun will be a Monday-Tuesday drama to follow KBS’s current rom-com Prime Minister and I; it premieres February 10.

** source http://www.dramabeans.com **

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan pada those yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan details dan lengkap)

Last edited by dauswq on 20-4-2014 11:38 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Full Sun

• Drama: Full Sun (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Taeyangeun Gadeukhee
  • Hangul: &#53468;&#50577;&#51008; &#44032;&#46301;&#55176;
  • Director: Bae Kyung-Soo
  • Writer: Heo Sung-Hye
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: February 10, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55
  • Language: Korean
Plot
Jung Se-Ro (Yoon Kye-Sang) lost his father and his life was destroyed by a murder case in Thailand which also involved stolen diamonds. After that incident, Jung Se-Ro lives his life as a swindler. Park Gang-Jae (Cho Jin-Woong) is his partner in crime and they are close like brothers. Jung Se-Ro then falls in love with a woman named Han Young-Won. Her fiance died because of Jung Se-Ro.
NotesCast Last edited by azie.dz on 14-1-2014 03:17 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tggu kang @inaniloquent ada punya kt cini

Info2 pelakong azie...??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:43 PM | Show all posts

A lot of eyes are on actor Yoon Kye Sang, wondering whether or not he will be starring in the new KBS drama, “Full Sun.”

A drama official said on December 19 that it is true Yoon Kye Sang is currently in discussion about a main role for the drama, but it has not yet reached the stage of decision.

“Full Sun” is a tragic drama about a man who kills someone in an accident, and lives as a con man afterwards, eventually falling in love with the old girlfriend of the man he killed.

Yoon Kye Sang is currently discussing the role of Jung Sae Ro, whose dream was to live a normal life, but unjustly becomes a killer through an accident. Where he played kind and considerate roles before, in the dramas “The Greatest Love” and “High Kick: Revenge of the Short-Legged,” if he is cast for the role, he will be playing a completely different kind of character.

“Full Moon” will start after the end of “Prime Minister and I” in February 2014.

**source from soompi.com**

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:43 PM | Show all posts

Kim Yeong-cheol (Han Tae-oh), Jeon Mi-seon (Baek Nan-joo), Kim Seon-kyeong (Min), Kim Yeong-ok(Soon-ok), Jeong Won-joong (Sin Pil-do), Lee Sang-hoon (Assistant Ahn), Lee Dae-yeon (Jeong Do-joon), Woo Hyeon (Hama) and others have confirmed to star in the new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun".

Kim Yeong-cheol is Han Tae-oh, father of Han Yeong-won (Han Ji-hye). He is a caring father who does anything for his daughter but hides a dangerous ambition. He will be controlling Jeong Se-ro (Yoon Kye-sang) and Han Yeong-won from the palm of his hands.

Jeon Mi-seon is Han Tae-oh's wife, Baek Nan-joo. She is warm and elegant. She takes care of her step-daughter Han Yeong-won but is blind when it comes to doing what's right for her real son.

Kim Seon-kyeong is the head of department of the main jewelry brand in the drama. She is a character who has been through the storms of life and is a trusted helper of Han Yeong-won, the director of the company.

"The Full Sun" is a story about a man named Jeong Se-ro who lost his life after a gun shooting incident in Thailand and a woman who lost her beloved fiance starring Yoon Kye-sang, Han Ji-hye, Jo Jin-woong, Kim Yoo-ri, Song Jong-ho and Son Ho-joon.

Last edited by azie.dz on 14-1-2014 03:21 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:44 PM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 1-1-2014 12:42 PM

Info2 pelakong azie...??

ko kalo bab seru no 1 muahahahaha

info pelakong nan ado lg  
jenuh aku gugel ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-1-2014 12:45 PM | Show all posts
harap2 dpt kt <---- utk lead actress bg drama revenge camni...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:45 PM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 1-1-2014 12:42 PM

Info2 pelakong azie...??

pe seru2 ni

jenoh aku cr thread ko tadi @azie.dz ,,rupenye dh xade,,aku pong xperasan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2014 12:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 1-1-2014 12:45 PM
harap2 dpt kt

X moooooo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:46 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 1-1-2014 12:45 PM
harap2 dpt kt

kannnnnnnnnnnnn...

dah sampai masa MCW dpt watak yg up skit hiks...bukan mcm good doctor kan

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 1-1-2014 12:44 PM
ko kalo bab seru no 1 muahahahaha

info pelakong nan ado lg  

Ok ok alsn boleh terima sbb lambt lagi kann....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:47 PM | Show all posts
inaniloquent posted on 1-1-2014 12:45 PM
pe seru2 ni

jenoh aku cr thread ko tadi @azie.dz ,,rupenye dh xade ...

benang td..aku lupa nak cek dah ada ke belum muahahaha....makanya aku rikues mod katup n humban kan hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:49 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 1-1-2014 12:47 PM
benang td..aku lupa nak cek dah ada ke belum muahahaha....makanya aku rikues mod katup n humban ka ...

.....tu lar aku br perasan,,,rupenya dh ade uma dh
xpe larr,,,sempat aku kumpol tacangggg~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:49 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 1-1-2014 12:46 PM
kannnnnnnnnnnnn...

dah sampai masa MCW dpt watak yg up skit hiks...bukan mcm good doctor kan :' ...

dlm first page benag heirs part 1, ade komen camni gak...
last2 dpt kt shin hye...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:50 PM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 1-1-2014 12:46 PM
X moooooo

aku rase pelakon kategori noona kot

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:53 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 1-1-2014 12:43 PM
A lot of eyes are on actor Yoon Kye Sang, wondering whether or not he will be starring in the ne ...

dh cm secret love je

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:53 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 1-1-2014 12:49 PM
dlm first page benag heirs part 1, ade komen camni gak...
last2 dpt kt shin hye...

tak apa..semua benang drama baru ko tulis je cenggitu...untung2 dpt..tak dpt tulis kat tempat lain lak

aku suka gak MCW ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Actress Han Ji Hye Joins Yoon Kye Sang in Upcoming KBS Drama “The Full Sun”

[url=]
[/url][url=][/url]

Actress Han Ji Hye will star in KBS2‘s upcoming Mon-Tues drama “The Full Sun.” This will be her return to the TV screen since starring in MBC‘s drama “Pots of Gold” (aka “I Summon You, Gold”) five months ago. She will be playing the love interest of actor Yoon Kye Sang.

Han Ji Hye will be playing a representative and designer of the jewelry company “Bell la Pierre.” However, due to some diamond thefts in Thailand, she would lose her fiancé and have her world turn upside down. Yoon Kye Sang will play a jewelry thief who falls in love with Han Ji Hye. However, Yoon Kye Sang’s actions were the cause of the death of Han Ji Hye’s fiancé.

The drama “The Full Sun” will premiere on February 10 at 9:55PM KST on KBS and will take over the time slot occupied by the drama “Prime Minister and I.”

oh bkn chae won rupanya..
han ji hye yg dpt hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2014 12:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yuuuuhuuu...Song jong ho hada

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2014 12:55 PM | Show all posts

A KBS rep confirmed, "'Prime Minister and I's follow-up drama 'Full Sun' has been confirmed to air, and Han Ji Hye has been cast as the female lead." Han Ji Hye will play the role of jewelry designer Han Young Won. Song Jong Ho and Kim Yoo Ri have also been confirmed to star in the drama.  

This drama will center on Jung Sae Ro (Yoon Kye Sang), who lost both his father and his past life, after a murder incident in Thailand that involved diamonds. It will also include his ill fate with jewelry designer Han Young Won, who had lost her beloved fiance. Meanwhile, the character Park Kang Jae (Jo Jin Woong) is a skilled conman who acts as Jung Sae Ro's brother-like partner, so we should expect some bromance!

This drama will air in place of 'Prime Minister and I' on February 10.

**tx mod daus for the info **

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083621 second(s), 48 queries .