CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dani-rox

Tom Hiddleston - Premiere, Promo & Press Con Photos (post#1335-1346)

[Copy link]
Post time 8-4-2014 07:56 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 8-4-2014 07:12 PM
adekah abam tom seekor vampire berusia 200thn?? jgn tetibe datang mood nak menggiget sudeehh... :m ...

oh mai....maiii....maiii  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2014 08:52 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 8-4-2014 07:13 PM
serious cair tengok muka heols...

dah terbalik lak abam tom neh. org len susah nak senyum. dia susahnyaaaaaaa tak leh senyummmmmmm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2014 01:32 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-4-2014 08:52 PM
dah terbalik lak abam tom neh. org len susah nak senyum. dia susahnyaaaaaaa tak leh senyummmmmmm : ...

ai bayangkan heols tengah control senyum camnih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2014 01:41 AM | Show all posts
ai baru je terjumpa gambar promotional BFF nih utk filem War Horse (2011), volleeyy...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2014 10:12 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 9-4-2014 01:41 AM
ai baru je terjumpa gambar promotional BFF nih utk filem War Horse (2011), volleeyy...

ai likeee rambut abam ben cenggini

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2014 10:17 PM | Show all posts
ms kat oz comic kat adelaide last week. ada fan tanya abam ben sapa personal influences dia.
abam ben cakap salah sorangnya abam tom

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-4-2014 10:20 PM | Show all posts
neh artikel dia.

10 Things We Learned from Benedict Cumberbatch at Oz Comic-Con Adelaide
by Sosefina Fuamoli | 07th Apr 2014

Oz ComicCon took over the Adelaide Showgrounds this past weekend, giving geeks ample opportunities to indulge in Q&A sessions with voice artists, actors and animation artists, as well as spending up big on the multitude of stalls selling merchandise, prosthetics, clothing and more. Of course, Adelaide won out over the Perth event in a huge way, with Benedict Cumberbatch stopping by for the first of two special Australian appearances.

Closing out the Q&A sessions on Sunday, Cumberbatch drew a huge crowd in the Ridley Pavilion to the point where there was another room set up for people to view the session via simulcast. We were lucky enough to gain access to the man (and by ‘access’, I mean three rows back from his stage in a crowd of many) and were able to gain some thoughtful insights into a career that is currently one of the hottest/most talked about at the moment. From the onset, he’s charming, eloquent, hilarious and not afraid to take the piss out of the audience as much as himself. Here are some of the big things we learned from BC. Benny C. C-Batch. Or, as he would like, ‘Sir or Lord Cumberbatch of London’.

Benedict is not on social media. He’s been tempted, though.

When asked if he was aware of the widespread response to the initial screening of “The Empty Hearse” via social media, Benedict is quick to point out that he doesn’t maintain an online presence. Benedict noted that he has been tempted in the past however, whether it’s been to correct a review or misrepresentation, or to lend his support online to a certain need or charity, but he’s always drawn himself back from jumping down that rabbit hole.

“I get that it works for a lot of people…I’m just not one of those people.”

Where was he when the episode went to air, though? Watching it with his girlfriend at the time with Martin Freeman at Steven Moffatt and Sue Vertue’s house, naturally. When shit hit the fan online and fans around the world collectively lost their minds, he laughs and acknowledges the mania.

“They were like, ‘You’re trending!’ and I’m like, ‘What?! What the fxxk does that even mean?!”

The famous U2 photobomb & ‘Ellen DeGenerate’ – BC on his Oscars experience…

First question out of the gate was something akin to ‘what possessed you to photobomb U2 at the Oscars?’. Apparently, an old friend of Benedict’s suggested he do it for shits and giggles and so…he did it.

“I didn’t do it because I needed the publicity…I did it to make my friends laugh back home and all of a sudden, it was on the news the next day!”

He praises Ellen DeGeneres‘ work as the Oscars host, though reveals in the same beat that she’s probably partly responsible for his drunken state seeing as she loaded him and other actors up with mini bottles of vodka on the red carpet before the ceremony even began. “Ellen DeGeneres or ‘Ellen DeGenerate’ as I called her by the end of the night…”

Like everyone else, Meryl Streep brought out his inner fan.

Working with an amazing cast on August Osage County was an experience Benedict is still notably gobsmacked over, but working alongside Meryl Streep (“She’s an epoch defining actress…”) was obviously a life moment where he proved that he was again, like the rest of us. On meeting her for the first time, he stutters “My parents are big fans of your films…but I am too, that’s not a generational thing!”

Benedict prefers Q&A settings over most other established fan interaction.

“I much prefer this if I’m honest, even over the photos and autographs…”

Clearly wanting to give every fan who he’s interacted with the time of day, Benedict admits that he enjoys this kind of Q&A environment over the many photo and autograph sessions that he’s taken part in – only because there is nowhere near enough time for him to sustain normal conversations with people when he’s got his head down and signing his name or having less than a minute for a photo with these people who have paid a lot of money to meet him.

Benedict and the Sherlock crew made Una Stubbs cry.

On playing pranks on the set of Sherlock, BC admits that there were some that were carried out, though the one that comes to mind was picking on the legendary Una Stubbs by unearthing an old advertisement she danced and took part in many years ago. Apparently she was so overcome when she discovered they’d found it, that the joke (and maybe the sight of Benedict imitating her?) went in the completely opposite direction.

“She burst into tears! Obviously that was not our intention!”

“Listen a lot.” Advice for younger actors working on perfecting different accents.

Benedict also advises young actors to not be afraid of trying on different impersonations in getting used to affecting different accents, getting a good dialect coach (obviously) and also using a dictaphone to record different sounds to practice with. He praises his coaches who he worked on during 12 Years a Slave and other films in helping him become comfortable with his dialogue and finding his ‘voice’, as it were.

Don’t ask him to say anything in his Smaug voice.

He won’t do it.

“I’m not a performing monkey…or dragon, I’m sorry!”

Tom Hiddleston is one of Benedict’s influences – cueing a rousing ‘awww’ from the fandom.

Benedict lists many personal influences, from his parents to past school teachers and headmasters, to fellow actors he’s been able to work alongside with and others who he’s specifically looked up to. Upon his brief mention of Tom Hiddleston, the crowd goes wild (just do some googling of the two of them…), but he’s quick on the ball there, waving his hand at all of us: “Oh stop it, I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about these real actors. You should be squealing as much for Rory Kinnear as much as you should for someone with the initials ‘T.H’.”

His Hamlet run was announced so far in advance so there’d be enough time for people to get used to the idea.

Set to appear onstage in 2015 as the iconic Shakespearean character, Benedict acknowledges the popularity of film/TV actors heading back to the stage and points out that he made this announcement so far in advance as to give people (‘the culture’) time to work up to it. Given there have been quite a few ‘Hamlets’ over the past five to ten years, by the time Benedict takes on the role, people will be like, ‘Yes, he is the Hamlet of this time’.

He takes on fan responses, but also tries not to let the wide opinion affect his portrayal of a character.

When asked if there are any challenges posed to him or how he prepares for a portrayal of some of the characters he’s been able to tackle over the past few years, Sherlock in particular, Benedict acknowledges the huge weight that comes with such characters as they have such a loyal fanbase behind them already. Using Sherlock as an example, he says that while the fans play a significant part in how the show is formed (‘Of course it does, otherwise we wouldn’t be sitting here…’), he also says that he tries not to base his performances on what everyone else thinks.

“We were reinventing a wheel that was so perfect in it’s original form…” he says of the BBC’s interpretation of Sherlock Holmes, and that the different directions they’ve been able to take the stories which have prompted some quite divisive responses, is all part of the show’s success.

Stay tuned to The Iris for more action from Oz Comic-Con 2014! Photos on their way!

link : http://iris.theaureview.com/2014 ... comic-con-adelaide/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2014 10:22 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 10-4-2014 10:12 PM
ai likeee rambut abam ben cenggini

dua2 natural rambut kerinting

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2014 10:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2014 10:25 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 10-4-2014 10:20 PM
neh artikel dia.

10 Things We Learned from Benedict Cumberbatch at Oz Comic-Con Adelaide

aww... what an adorable answer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2014 10:30 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 10-4-2014 10:23 PM
let it go versi loki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-yLDagj6eA

disney princess sangat...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2014 10:38 PM | Show all posts
mampoo ka taylor nak buat lagu psl abam tom. klu dah ayat darling sorry jah keluaq dr mulut abam tom

Match Made in Heaven: 5 Celebrity Couples We'd Like to See

By Jenny Depper February 13, 2014 12:47 PM Yahoo Celebrity

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch!

This Valentine's Day we decided to play cupid for some of our favorite single celebs from Taylor Swift to Kellan Lutz. Here's what we did: We paired up some of the most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in Hollywood based on their personalities, interests, and silly traits that might make them a perfect couple.

To keep it fair, we asked "Millionaire Matchmaker" Patti Stanger to weigh in on each of our prospective couples. We also sat down with relationship expert Siggy Flicker at the celebration for XOXO's new LUV fragrance and got her two cents.

Here's hoping that at least one of the suggested love matches leads to love!

Couple #1: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston

Why They Are a Match:
The country cutie, 24, and the "Thor" star, 33, both share a major love of dancing and aren't afraid to be themselves. The British hunk has danced his way through several interviews while Swifty can always be counted on to bust a move at an awards show. They're also both social media darlings: Hiddleston regularly wins the Internet with his quirky posts and the "Red" singer has more than 39 million Twitter followers. Lastly, they're both tall (she's 5-foot-10, he's 6-foot-2), which means Swift could feel comfortable wearing heels while out with this fella.

What the Matchmakers Say:
Stanger: I don't know if she goes for nerdy because she tends to go for bad boys, but maybe that is a good match. She usually goes for a more rugged, put-you-in-your-place kind of guy. But that's a possibility.
Flicker: When Taylor gets into a relationship she cannot pour her heart and soul into it. Taylor gets into a relationship and is like, "I want to marry you, where are we going to live, I am going to buy a house. I am going to buy a house right across the street from you." A man likes mystery. Taylor is not ready [to be in a relationship] because she needs to take five steps backwards. She's beautiful and the most talented person, but she's gotta back off.

Couple #2: James Franco and Vanessa Paradis

Why They Are a Match:
The French actress, 41, called it quits with her partner of 14 years, Johnny Depp, in 2012, which means she's single and ready to mingle. Clearly she's into eccentric, artistic, Renaissance-man types, and Franco, 35, certainly fits that bill. He's pursued degrees in filmmaking and fiction writing, enjoys writing and painting in his spare time, has a mysterious nature, and definitely has good looks. We think he'd find the mother of two interesting and engaging, yet she'd bring a sense of stability to his wandering ways.

Stanger: I'd say yes [they're a match.] I think James Franco is androgynous. Since Johnny Depp has that metrosexual vibe … listen, Franco is a very eccentric bird, similar to Johnny Depp. They party hard. She's hot enough to be his girl. He does go for that type of look.
Flicker: I love it. She needs someone who is artsy, because being with Johnny Depp you know that he has that eccentric side. She's a strong woman and she's got two kids. She's comfortable in her own skin. She's going to make this relationship work and I like them together a lot.

Couple #3: Anna Kendrick and Josh Groban

Why They Are a Match:
For starters, the "itch Perfect" star, 28, and the "Brave" singer, 32, are both musical. She kicked off her career on Broadway, while he caught a lucky break as a stand-in for Andrea Bocelli. These two would definitely make sweet music together, but more importantly, they're both quirky, awesome, and have a seriously snarky side on social media. Last year, Groban was singing Kendrick's praises over her hit "Cups" and later they got into a raunchy conversation on Twitter after both being named Yahoo's favorite Twitter users.

Stanger: I know they sing. At the end of the day, she looks like she would like strong, rugged guys and I don't see it. He's more European and metro.
Flicker: Yes! Now she is somebody who is a little bit quirky. She's a little bit different. She's mega-talented, so she needs an Ivy-Leaguer. When I say Anna needs someone who is smart, I mean she needs Josh. That's a great match.

Couple #4: Kellan Lutz and Selena Gomez:

Why They Are a Match:
The former teen stars are at the perfect age range to be in a committed relationship. The "Twilight" hunk, 28, has the maturity (and the muscles!) to look out for Gomez, 21, who has weathered plenty of ups and downs with style and grace. We also know he's a fan of pop stars since he had a fleeting romance with Miley Cyrus earlier this year. They're also both major do-gooders. The "Come and Get It" songbird has been a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2009 and Lutz has been a longtime supporter of PETA, the Royal Family Kids' Camp, and the St. Bernard Project.

Stanger: I'll give that a go. First of all, I think he is hotter than hot. They have a really good age difference with Selena, 21 and Kellan, 28. That's a good one. I actually like that one. He likes musicians and he's been around that genre. The only thing I am afraid of is whether she's ready to date.
Flicker: They're going to last. She's beautiful, she's sweet, and she puts all of her heart and soul into it. She loves Justin [Bieber] and she really wants him to get better. She believes in love. She will last with this guy. I like that match.

Couple #5: Lucy Hale and Michael B. Jordan

Why They Are a Match:
These two have been in the business since they were kids and haven't gotten burnt out by the bright lights of Hollywood. In fact, their careers are both starting to really take off. Hale, 24, is a hit on "retty Little Liars" and just churned out a country album. Meanwhile, Jordan, 27, has successfully transitioned to the silver screen with "Fruitvale Station" after his astounding performances on "The Wire" and "Friday Night Lights." They both seem fun, down to earth, and ready for a real and honest relationship.

Stanger: That one I don't know.
Flicker: I think he's looking to be the next Eddie Murphy. She is deep and talented and a good singer. She needs somebody like Jared Leto who is deep and can intrigue her in a way.

link : https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blog ... -see-174724431.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2014 10:45 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 10-4-2014 10:38 PM
mampoo ka taylor nak buat lagu psl abam tom. klu dah ayat darling sorry jah keluaq dr mulut abam tom ...

kalau ikutkan apa yg ai baca psl pandangan peminat abam tom kat UK, heols lah jejaka sensitif dan penyayang masakini
silap2 taylor yg terpaksa mencurang... takde idea nak tulis lagu kekdahnya, yelah bf baik ya amat

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2014 08:20 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 10-4-2014 10:17 PM
ms kat oz comic kat adelaide last week. ada fan tanya abam ben sapa personal influences dia.
abam b ...

nama iols abam ben ada sebut x?..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2014 08:23 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 10-4-2014 10:45 PM
kalau ikutkan apa yg ai baca psl pandangan peminat abam tom kat UK, heols lah jejaka sensitif dan  ...

i pnah terbaca psl dia tabur hadiah mainan kat cuzens n anak buah dia...so sweetttt...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2014 10:24 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 11-4-2014 08:23 PM
i pnah terbaca psl dia tabur hadiah mainan kat cuzens n anak buah dia...so sweetttt...

baiknya abam tom... seriously, huntunglah siapa2 dpt kawen dgn heols

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2014 08:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 11-4-2014 10:24 PM
baiknya abam tom... seriously, huntunglah siapa2 dpt kawen dgn heols

Aahhh dia ni mmg bagus ... suka charity
suka budak2...

Simply gorgeous from his charater as lokki ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2014 09:53 PM | Show all posts
sophiesoraya28 posted on 13-4-2014 08:31 AM
Aahhh dia ni mmg bagus ... suka charity
suka budak2...

jiwa penyayang gituhh... agaknya berkat membesar dgn adik beradik pompuan

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2014 08:37 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 11-4-2014 08:23 PM

abam tommmm mohon tabur juta2 duit pound sterling kat adik yatt

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2014 08:38 PM | Show all posts
abam ben ngan abam tom tak menang
MTV Movie Awards 2014: Winners list in full

Movie of the Year
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Best Female Performance
Jennifer Lawrence – The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Best Male Performance
Josh Hutcherson – The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Breakthrough Performance
Will Poulter – We're the Millers

Best Kiss
Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston and Will Poulter – We're the Millers

Best Fight
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug – Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly vs. Orcs

Best Comedic Performance
Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street

Best Scared-as-S*** Performance
Brad Pitt – World War Z

Best On-screen Duo
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker – Fast & Furious 6

Best Shirtless Performance
Zac Efron – That Awkward Moment

#WTF moment
Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street

Best Villain
Mila Kunis – Oz The Great and Powerful

Best on-screen Transformation
Jared Leto – Dallas Buyers Club

Best Musical Moment
Backstreet Boys, Jay Baruchel, Seth Rogen and Craig Robinson – This is the End

Best Cameo Performance
Rihanna – This is the End

Best Hero
Henry Cavill as Clark Kent – Man of Steel

MTV Trailblazer
Channing Tatum

MTV Generation Award
Mark Wahlberg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067323 second(s), 40 queries .