CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC]CUNNING SINGLE LADY - Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook [Review p 9]

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2014 11:06 AM | Show all posts
bila Cha Jung Woo i baru la na ae ra ni terhegeh2 kan...menci tol aku pompan cenggini ekekekekekekekeke

awal2 dia yg tak suka bekas laki dia nak business...grrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2014 11:15 AM | Show all posts
jahat gila bekas bini dia...tetiba nak royalty lak konon sbb dia bekas laki dia jd businessman yg berjaya grrrrrr

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2014 02:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
benci nya ex wife dia ni...siap buat cita jung wo merayu suh amik duit la sign contract la hahahaha...padahal dah malu sebab dulu dia buat kat jung woo ekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2014 04:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tp laki dia masih suka pd bekas bini dia cuma ego je...4thn heroin kerja siang mlm tolong bayar hutang laki dia...tak tahan kot tu yg cerai...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2014 06:53 PM | Show all posts
hijauputih posted on 2-3-2014 04:33 PM
tp laki dia masih suka pd bekas bini dia cuma ego je...4thn heroin kerja siang mlm tolong bayar huta ...

ada eh dia ckp heroin bayar utang laki...ke aku terlepas part tu haha

yg aku tgk..bila laki dia nak buat business je...dia ngamuk..terus tukar pw pintu...n tak bg laki masuk n mintak cerai hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2014 04:16 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 2-3-2014 02:50 PM
benci nya ex wife dia ni...siap buat cita jung wo merayu suh amik duit la sign contract la hahahaha. ...

best x cite ni azie?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-3-2014 04:39 PM | Show all posts
YoonArang posted on 3-3-2014 04:16 PM
best x cite ni azie?

so far 2 episode mcm ok je..

bekas laki dia mcm suka dia lagi tp ego nya pasal..bebuat mcm nak balas dendam..tp hero ensemmmmmmmmmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2014 04:47 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 3-3-2014 04:39 PM
so far 2 episode mcm ok je..

bekas laki dia mcm suka dia lagi tp ego nya pasal..bebuat mcm nak  ...

ooo.. mlm ni nk try tgk la.. nnt trailer2 cm menarik je..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2014 04:52 PM | Show all posts
YoonArang posted on 3-3-2014 04:47 PM
ooo.. mlm ni nk try tgk la.. nnt trailer2 cm menarik je..

tgk la yoon..pastu kita meroyan sesama...so far kita meroyan pelangi jer kan kan

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2014 04:55 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 3-3-2014 04:52 PM
tgk la yoon..pastu kita meroyan sesama...so far kita meroyan pelangi jer kan kan

hee.. oke.. mlm ni layannn..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2014 07:27 PM | Show all posts
br nak tgk.. ala2 mcm emergency kapel la plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 08:31 AM | Show all posts

Actor Kim Seong-gyoon is starring in the new MBC drama "Sly and Single Again" as a cameo out of loyalty for Seo Kang-joon.
He posted a picture with Seo Kang-joon on his Twitter saying, "It was fun! Good luck, you handsome man!"
Despite his busy plans with ads and interviews after the drama "Answer Me 1994", he has taken the time to make a short appearance in the drama out of loyalty for Seo Kang-joon who is in the same agency as him. He supports Seo with all his heart.
Kim Seong-gyoon appeared as Seo Kang-joon's mother, dressed up as a woman, in his debuting drama "See You After School - Drama" and this time he's appearing as the head of the security team.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 11:05 AM | Show all posts
rupenyaa umh ni cunning single lady
bestt cite nih...
ensemm cess tgk JSW
kan main lagik lagak dia

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Now that I have one less drama to watch (I dropped Full Sun from my list as it wasn’t interesting enough for me), I think I can easily bring upcoming rom-com Cunning Single Lady (or Sly And Single Again) in the live watch schedule. It is premiering next week on MBC as the replacement for Miss Korea in the Wednesday-Thursday slot. A warning that this post consists of a plethora of stills from the drama that stars Lee Min Jung in the titular role of a woman who is shallow in her thinking and Joo Sang Wook as a genius (yes, here you are) engineer who transforms from his initial days of struggle into success. They both get married but divorce later. Things become interesting when she tries to win him back after seeing him now as a rich man while he wants revenge for leaving him and now coming back due to his present affluent status. Any romantic comedy or rather any drama is incomplete without a love square and so we have Kim Gyuri and Seo Kang Joon completing it. She plays our hero’s business partner while the latter stars as her brother and being attracted towards our heroine. L plays Joo Sang Wook’s secretary and friend who has been with him from his struggling days and they have been together through thick and thin. I think the drama is going for a slapstick approach in its humour with a dash of workplace hijinks as well. The stills show variety of things: Lee Min Jung juggling so many part-time jobs, our couple’s wedding pics and their blissful days of love, the new appearance of our hero from a geek to a rich (and hot) chaebol, our OTP’s awkward meeting after so many years and rest of the cast as well. Have a look. Just a reminder that Cunning Single Lady is starting on 27 February and it’s a Thursday as there is still the finale episode left for Miss Korea.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 11:24 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Lee Min Jung dashes towards the finish line in still cuts for ‘Cunning Single Lady’

Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook left fans looking forward to the premiere of their MBC drama "Cunning Single Lady" this week with both hilarious and heart-wrenching still cuts.

The still cuts show Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung) and Cha Jung Woo"s (Joo Sang Wook) characters holding their divorce paper in a romantic yet sorrowful scene filmed in Yangjaedong, Seoul in front of a family court. It looks like Cha Jung Woo tries to stop Na Ae Ra from filing for divorce in a last attempt to mend their relationship. Of course, there will also be some romantic comedy with Lee Min Jung hilariously running in a race in a parody of the matchmaking show "Couple".

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2014 11:59 AM | Show all posts
spam pic jah ahaks

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 12:03 PM | Show all posts

Lee Min-jeong parodied "Temptation of Wife".

On the third episode of the new MBC drama "Sly and Single Again", Na Ae-ra (Lee Min-jeong) decided to take revenge on cold Cha Jeong-woo (Joo Sang-wook).

Na Ae-ra told Kang Min-yeong (Hwang Bo-ra), "I can't just stay and do nothing, I have to pay him back. He's ignoring me after putting me through all that".

Kang Min-yeong how she was going to do that and she said, "I'll have to seduce him again".

Na Ae-ra imagined seducing him again. When he was surprised to see who she was she said, "You don't recognize me because of a dot on my face after living with me for 4 years?"

He asked her why she was doing this to him and she said, "You spent all my money researching and I lived a miserable life trying to pay debt. Now you're telling me to get lost? Am I like a candle, waiting to get lost?"

Cha Jeong-woo begged to spare him but she said, "Were you planning on ignoring me? You hid this from me on purpose. Don't resent me. It would've helped if you said thank you for my hard work".

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2014 12:04 PM | Show all posts
jap lg leh tgk ep terbaru ahaks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2014 12:37 AM | Show all posts
perangai min jung mcm pompuan jahat lak dlm citer ni...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.429584 second(s), 43 queries .