Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manganini

[KBS] Naeil's Cantabile ~ Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung [Hntr Review sblm 1 Jan 2015]

[Copy link]
Post time 16-7-2014 10:13 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 16-7-2014 08:00 AM
banyak pulak "drama" drama nih

lagi lambat casting, lagi kurang la masa untuk dia prepare utk  ...

tu la.. belom ape2 dah strt 'drama' da drama ni...
semua dok main tolak2 xnk.. huhuhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-7-2014 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manganini at 17-4-2015 03:29 AM

Shim Eun Kyung Confirmed as Lead of Drama ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Shim Eun Kyung has been confirmed as the lead actress of the Korean version of the drama Nodame Cantabile (title undecided).

Group Eight, the production company, released an official statement on July 29 announcing Shim Eun Kyung’s cast in the drama. It has been reported that Shim Eun Kyung was the first actress to receive the casting offer for the role but had previously turned it down due to her movie schedules.

Due to the popularity of the original comic series of the same name, there′s been much attention focused on the casting for the role of ‘Nodame,’ with unconfirmed rumors sparking yet more interest.

However, many netizens have insisted that it is hard to find an actress who is more suited for the role of ‘Nodame’ other than Shim Eun Kyung and with the actress’s movie schedules now postponed, she has decided to take on the role.

Shim Eun Kyung said, “I enjoyed reading the original Nodame Cantabile comic book series and I’m personally a fan of Juri Ueno, who acted as ‘Nodame’ in the drama of the same name. I’ve always wanted to challenge myself in acting out a charming character like this, and I finally have the opportunity. I want to show you the most Nodame-like side of Shim Eun Kyung.”

Shim Eun Kyung will be acting as the quirky and genius pianist ‘Oh So Ri’ (Nodame) in the Korean version of Nodame Cantabile, acting opposite Joo Won, who will be acting as ‘Cha Yoo Jin.’

Credit: Mwave Enewsworld

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-7-2014 10:46 PM | Show all posts

Shim Eun Kyung to Receive Piano Lessons While Preparing for “Nodame Cantible” Remake

Shim Eun Kyung is receiving a lot of attention after being cast as the heroine of the Korean remake of “Nodame Cantibile,”and her agency stated “She will start piano lessons tomorrow.”

A representative from Shim Eun Kyung’s agency stated “After confirming her appearance in the Korean version of “Nodame Cantibile” today, Shim Eun Kyung will begin instrument lessons in earnest and will focus on preparing for filming.”

The representative continued by saying “As “Nodame Cantibile” was immensely popular in Korea as well, people will no doubt compare Shim Eun Kyung to Ueno Juri, but Shim Eun Kyung will put her own spin on the character.”

After confirming her appearance in the drama, Shim Eun Kyung stated through the production company “I had fun reading the manga, and I am a fan of Ueno Juri, who played Nodame in the drama version. I had the desire to attempt a charming character like Nodame, and the opportunity finally came. I will show you a new Nodame-esque side of me.”

Shim Eun Kyung will play the role of Oh So Ri, a strange but genius pianist with 4-D charms, and she will be matching up withJoo Won, who will play the role of Cha Yoo Jin.

“Nodame Cantibile” is a classical music themed manga authored by Ninomiya Tomoko, and it was made into a drama in 2006 for Fuji TV, becoming a huge hit. Other cast members in the Korean version include Baek Yoon Shik and Tiny-G’s Do Hee appearing. The drama will air on KBS2 this October.

Credit: Soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2014 11:46 PM | Show all posts
akhirnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2014 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Shim Eun Kyung FINALLY Confirmed for Cantabile Romance Opposite Joo Won. For Realz.

I’m so gun shy about writing that the female lead for the upcoming Korean remake of Nodame Cantabile has been cast. First off the drama title is now Cantabile Romance since the leading lady’s name will clearly not be Noda Megumi (shortened to the Nodame of the title). Cute if uninspired title but this drama has so many unknowns that the title will be the least of my quibbles. First came the news that Joo Won was cast as the lead to walk in Tamaki Hiroshi‘s big footsteps. Then came works that KBS was courting acclaimed young actress Shim Eun Kyung for the leading lady, with talent that lends confidence she can do the role justice like Ueno Juri did in the Japanese adaptation. Unfortunately Shim Eun Kyung initially declined claiming scheduling conflict with her upcoming movie filming, and that’s when the casting crazy started. News of Yoona‘s casting caused the drama fans to go ape Richard Simmons in terms of acting ability and image not suiting the character, and in the end she declined to film a C-movie and my gut tells me she ultimately did not want to subject herself to the torrents of criticism sure to come her way. That led KBS back to begging Shim Eun Kyung to take the role, and when I say begging that’s probably an understatement. Finally the wait has paid off and Shim Eun Kyung has just been officially confirmed as the leading lady. Joo Won has let out a massive sigh of relief now. I am watching Cantabile Romance for Shim Eun Kyung’s first drama in 4 years since Bad Guy, and maybe this will cure my Joo Won allergy.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2014 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Korean Production of “Nodame Cantabile” Holds Orchestra Auditions

The production team behind the forthcoming Korean adaptation of the Japanese manga and drama “Nodame Cantabile” are thick into the preparations for the drama. In addition to the confirmation of actress Shim Eun Kyung and Joo Won in the lead roles, an audition was held to fill in roles in the orchestra.

According to a report, the KBS drama audition room had held around 1,000 applicants during the recruitment session on July 24. The large turnout is indicative of the support towards a good harvest of musical talent for the drama.

Reports further said the auditions of young classical music talents were fierce and conducted under the helm of music director Lee Jong Jin along with a cellist of the Royal Conservatory of Music, members of the National Band Munich, Germany and Switzerland Lugano Conservatory. The young musicians were said to have impressed the judges with their professional skills.

The prospect of participating in the drama was what drew the applicants with expertise in different instruments to audition. They have gathered together to support the activity that will give them a chance to be part of the drama.

“I remember the original cartoon craze so far,” said one audition hopeful.

Since classical music is an integral part of “Nodame Cantabile” itself, the production team is paying close and particular attention to both the music and the drama production. Shim Eun Kyung is to receive piano lessons for her role, and Joo Won has begun on the basics for conducting, piano and violin.
“Nodame Cantabile” producers Group 8 said in a statement, “This time, as we happened to hold a large open audition for the orchestra parts in ‘Nodame Cantabile,’ it can be shown that we are raising the quality not only of classical music but also of the drama. Please expect a well-made musical drama.”
“Nodame Cantabile” premieres on KBS in October.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2014 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Actor Go Kyung Pyo Cast as “Mine” in “Nodame Cantabile”

Actor Go Kyung Pyo is confirmed to join the cast of “Nodame Cantabile,” the Korean adaptation of the hit 2006 Japanese drama of the same name.
The handsome actor of “Flower Boy Next Door” and SNL Korea fame is said to be appearing in the highly anticipated KBS 2TV drama, “Nodame Cantabile.”

According to a statement by a broadcast insider to isPlus on August 1, “Go Kyung Pyo is cast for the role of Mine (Ryotaru) in KBS 2TV’s adaptation of Japan’s ‘Nodame Cantabile.’” Go Kyung Pyo’s side has also confirmed the actor’s participation in the drama: “There’s good news going back and forth and the casting will be finished earliest today or latest tomorrow.”

In the Japanese drama “Nodame Cantabile,” the character Mine Ryutaro is a 4th year violin student who is the son of the owner of a Chinese restaurant. Mine Ryutaro perceives his violin technique as “deeply personal” but to many others, he is deemed as a “sloppy violinist.”

Go Kyung Pyo will be joining actors Shim Eun Kyung (Megume Noda), Joo Won (Shinichi Chiaki) and Baek Yoon Shik (Maestro Franz von Stresemann) in “Nodame Cantabile.” The drama is slated to air on October after the drama “Discover of Romance” which follows “Trot Lovers.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2014 09:26 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 1-8-2014 08:58 PM
Actor Go Kyung Pyo Cast as “Mine” in “Nodame Cantabile”

Ni pakwe Kim Seul Gi pujaan @dauswq dlm FBND kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2014 10:36 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-8-2014 09:26 PM

yup
dia roommate mamat yg crush ngan shin hye tu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Ko Kyeong-pyo to star in "Cantabile Romance"
Ko Kyeong-pyo is starring in the Korean "Cantabile Romance".

He takes on the role of Yoo Il-lak, an attractive man who happens to have many eyes locked onto him.
Ko Kyeong-pyo's role of Yoo Il-lak is the G-Dragon of the classical world. He likes to stand out and has plenty of talent as a star. He has a unique character and plays the violin although sometimes he claims that he doesn't like classical music.

Ko Kyeong-pyo said, "I was attracted by the way this character was always indecisive and not knowing where he'll end up. I plan on putting in my character into his and therefore I need to work hard and analyze my character perfectly".

Ko Kyeong-pyo previously starred in tvN "The Pretty Boy Next Door", "Potato Star" and movies "Man on High Heels", "The Admiral: Roaring Currents", "One Summer Night" and more

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 09:21 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-8-2014 09:26 PM

seingat aku, dia bw watak nama jin rak kan? ker roommate dia sorg lagi?
btw nama dlm drama ni yoon il rak...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 09:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manganini posted on 29-7-2014 05:12 PM
Shim Eun Kyung Confirmed as Lead of Drama ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Shim Eun Kyung has been confirme ...

Wlaupun aku x knl ko eun kyung..tp x pe r..i'oll redha..haha.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 10:24 PM | Show all posts
rukia2 posted on 6-8-2014 09:36 PM
Wlaupun aku x knl ko eun kyung..tp x pe r..i'oll redha..haha.

dia best berlakon..jgn risau

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2014 11:17 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 6-8-2014 09:21 PM
seingat aku, dia bw watak nama jin rak kan? ker roommate dia sorg lagi?
btw nama dlm drama ni y ...

Jin rak tu yg berebut go dok mi (shin hye) dgn enrique keum..
Motip aku masih ingat nama watak2 dlm drama nan sendu ni..
Go kyung pyo ntah  apa nama dia dlm fbnd. tak ingat pulak..
Tapi rasa cam sesuai kot dia jd Mine.
Rasanya puas hati dgn semua pilihan pelakon
Tunggu sapa jd Masumi lak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2014 02:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2014 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Go Kyung Pyo as Yoo Il Rak (Ryutaro Mine
in original version)

Ryutaro Mine (Japanese version)

Ryutaro Mine (anime version)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2014 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”
  [url=]
[/url][url=][/url]

Rookie actor, Park Bo Gum, is considering about joining the upcoming Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” as the role of Na Yoon Hoo.
On August 7, according to an official of Group 8, the producer of the Korean remake “Nodame Cantible,” they said, “We are coordinating Park Bo Gum’s appearance in the drama.”

Park Bo Gum debuted in 2011 through the film, “Blind,” played the younger of Lee Seo Jin in KBS 2TV’s weekend drama, “Wonderful Days,” and played the role of Soo Bong in the film, “Roaring Currents.” Many are wondering what kind of role he will be playing in “Nodame Cantible.”

Na Yoon Hoo, the character that Park Bo Gum was suggested to play, is a Korean-American that majored in cello. He has good looks and has gifted skills. Na Yoon Hoo is the music rival of Cha Yoo Jin, played by Joo Won. However, the character was created for the sake of the story and does not appear in the original story of “Nodame Cantible.”

Also, he builds a relationship with Oh So Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and many are curious as to what kind of story Cha Yoo Jin, Oh So Ri and Na Yoon Hoo will have.

Meanwhile, “Nodame Cantible” takes place at a music university where the stories of the musicians’ dreams and love are told. Shim Eun Kyung, Joo Won, Bae Yoon Shik and Dohee of Tiny-G have been confirmed to appear.

The Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” will air in October after KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Discovery of Love.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2014 11:45 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 7-8-2014 09:12 PM
Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”

[/url]

laju kau sekarang..
ke aku yg lambat..

ada watak tambahan pulak..
harap tak lari sangat dari manga yg ori.. pheww

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2014 12:40 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 7-8-2014 11:45 PM
laju kau sekarang..
ke aku yg lambat..

ye ker laju post update? rasenyelah kot
cuma aritu terhenti jap sbg tanda protes ingatkan yoona casted as nodaime

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2014 11:53 AM | Show all posts

Kim Yu Mi to Act as Joo Won’s First Love in ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Kim Yu Mi, who won the 2012 Miss Korea pageant, will be making her acting debut as Joo Won’s first love.

Starhaus Entertainment, Kim Yu Mi’s agency, announced on August 8, “Kim Yu Mi has been cast as ‘Che Do Kyung’ in KBS2’s upcoming drama Nodame Cantabile.”

In the Korean version of the drama Nodame Cantabile,” ‘Do Kyung’ is a vocal major who has a beautiful appearance and a rich background.

When her first love ‘Cha Yoo Jin’ (Joo Won) struggles to fulfill his dream in music, she decides to break up with him, only to realize her love for him later on.

Having landed the role after going through a competitive audition, Kim Yu Mi said, “I’m honored to be acting in this project. As much as you’re anticipation, I will work and learn hard to walk the path as a new actress.”

Currently on leave of absence from Konkuk University, Kim Yu Mi received love calls from numerous agencies from the time she participated in the Miss Korea pageant. She recently signed with Starhaus Entertainment and will be taking her first step in acting through Nodame Cantabile.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 06:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191903 second(s), 43 queries .