Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1549|Reply: 2

SAH! Herman Tino Tidak Akan Bertanding di PRK Kajang

[Copy link]
Post time 7-3-2014 04:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Sumber: Malaysian Digest

-mD

KUALA LUMPUR: Bad news for Herman Tino supporters.

The man will not be competing for Kajang by-election.

Sounding dejected he told mD:

"I have never released any statement to the media saying I will or will not be competing for the Kajang by-election. I am frustrated with this.

This is very unethical - I'm disappointed with those who release (the statement) in the social media networks.

"We are in times where there is a lot of slander (fitnah). (However) I'm giving way to whatever they are saying to me. Again, I'd like to stress that I have not taken any rewards or bribes from anybody. This has been ongoing since the last General Election," he reiterated.

From our recent interview, Herman told us that he wanted to contest for the Kajang seat to express his voice as a 'democratic participant.'

Now, despite not competing, he however said that he will instead support one of the dominant parties.

"I am an independent candidate. I'm not from a dominant party but my support will be with one of them. I am free to support whoever I want.

"With all due respect, I hope Zaid won't have the intention to create split votes in this election," said the former dangdut singer.

When asked of his plans after the election, he chuckled and told mD he will be releasing a new song, specially dedicated for the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak.

"This song is specially for him (Datuk Seri Najib). It will be released in two days, inshaAllah (God-willing)," said Herman, presumably with the best intentions.

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/f ... om-kajang-seat.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2014 04:48 PM | Show all posts
*GOOGLED ABOUT WHO IS HERMAN TINO

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 11:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.275060 second(s), 28 queries .