CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Charles Matthew Charlie Hunnam

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-3-2014 06:11 PM | Show all posts
8. Charlie’s pretty smooth with his hands.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-3-2014 06:15 PM | Show all posts
9. He can melt you with his smile.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2014 06:17 PM | Show all posts
10. He’s all about making your fantasies come true.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Iras brad pitt+heath ledger

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2014 07:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kak_jiebam posted on 12-3-2014 07:10 PM
Iras brad pitt+heath ledger

kalau sekali pandang mmg ada iras..persamaan dorang, blonde hair

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2014 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Charlie Hunnam & Aaron Paul as Brothers?

The series creator Kurt Sutter is giving juicy tidbits on what to expect for the upcoming series finale. "Breaking Bad" star and Emmy winner Aaron Paul has rumored to play a cameo for the show's season finale and he could be playing Jax Teller's brother, played by Charlie Hunnam.

The "Need for Speed" star SoA cameo rumors started when Sutter tweeted out: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show." Although there's no word yet from the actor, fans of the MC series are crossing their fingers that the actor will take the offer and Sutter can hook Paul with a great role that could give the show a new twist.

According to Examiner, putting Hunnam and Paul side by side will be a great arc for the show, and they could definitely pass as brothers. Since Jax has already a half-sister in Ireland, a half-brother from the states is not bad at all, and Paul will definitely fit right in on a Harley while donning a leather vest and chains.

Aaron's character could be Gemma's long-lost son, according to the Web site. The 32-year-old actor could be Gemma's baby whom she gave up for adoption years ago and having him in Charming could a sibling rivalry between the brothers.

"Paul could show up a fine upstanding citizen and Gemma could corrupt him in a couple of episodes," according to Examiner theories. "From suit to leather, that would make a great story line and if anyone could corrupt someone quickly, that would be Gemma."

Before inviting Paul to do a cameo for ''Sons of Anarchy" Season 7, Sutter revealed the similarity between SOA and AMC's "Breaking Bad." Walter White's story "was just a little too familiar for me in terms of my own show."

"There's a lot of similarities and thematic things that are just going to feel similar because you're dealing with guys who break the law but still have some sense of conscience and the characteristics of antiheros," says Sutter in Vulture's interview.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-3-2014 04:51 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 9-3-2014 05:01 PM
ada yg kata mcm muka pelakon thor..tp yg ni mmg sekali imbas ada iras heath ledger

sekali imbas tgk macam chris hemsworth pun ada...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-3-2014 10:58 PM | Show all posts
macehh @novelloverzz bagi peanut...sekali imbas mmg ada iras chris, kejap mcm kurt cobain...pasal dorang ni blonde hair

Comments

sama2...  Post time 15-3-2014 08:52 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-3-2014 11:00 PM | Show all posts
tak banyak info pasal ch, kalau ada pun stori lama....iols gigih mencari

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-3-2014 11:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Charlie annd his family.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2014 12:01 AM | Show all posts
channing tatum kalo berjambang rupa pon mesti cam lebih kurang dgn charlie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2014 12:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sons of Anarchy’ co-star says Charlie Hunnam ‘is perfect’ for Christian Grey

Another day, another celeb reacting to the news that Charlie Hunnam has been cast to play Christian Grey in the big-screen adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. And this time, it’s Hunnam’s former Sons of Anarchy co-star Taryn Manning singing his praises.

When speaking with E! News yesterday, Manning heard the news of Hunnam’s upcoming role for the first time.

“Wait…what? That’s so amazing! Really? Wow! That is total news to me,” Manning said. “I love Charlie. Working on Sons of Anarchy with him, I mean he has a full accent and just watching him act on set, he is amazing.”

But what exactly is it that makes him so amazing? According to Manning, Hunnam is more than just a great actor with a pretty face: “He studies so hard. One time, my mom and I went to breakfast in Hollywood and he was sitting at the diner all by himself and he was reading a novel for a movie he was about to do based on the novel. He was sitting alone just reading it and, I don’t know, at that moment, I looked at him in a different light. I had already seen him on set so dedicated, and then seeing him sitting alone at breakfast just working on his craft, he is just a true actor.”

However, his dedication to his craft doesn’t mean that he isn’t, you know, really, really pretty. Manning called Hunnam a “total babe,” adding that, “He was so nice to my mom. He stood up to meet her. Just very chivalrous, old-fashioned and great manners. I have nothing but love for him.”

So what does she think of the backlash from fans?

“Do you realize every single woman that is my friend is, like, ‘Tell me everything about Charlie.’ All the time. He is kind of like how girls feel about Eminem or Justin Timberlake. He is just a heartthrob, so I don’t understand why anyone would question that casting decision. And if you watch the show, he is so noble and strong. That’s weird to me. I don’t understand the backlash. I don’t agree. I think he is perfect for that part!”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2014 12:11 AM | Show all posts
elamor posted on 15-3-2014 12:01 AM
channing tatum kalo berjambang rupa pon mesti cam lebih kurang dgn charlie

ni i googled channing tatum berjambang, ni pic channing berjambang..tokley lawan charlie..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2014 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Hunnam in SOA’s Finale & Living a Life of Obscurity
Article

By Riza Ornos | March 18, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Now on its seventh and final season, FX "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Charlie Hunnam who plays SAMCRO prince Jax Teller wrapped up season 6 finale with an ultimate testament of his genuine love for Tara. Playing a character with such conflicted emotions, Hunnam as Jax Teller is like a dream come true to him and the show's six seasons has been an exceptional experience for him as an actor.

Shooting the final scene of "A Mother's Work" is one of the most emotional ride for the cast and now season 7 is scheduled to premiere on September 2014. Thanks to Jax's unstable mom Gemma Teller, SAMCRO's president lost his long-time love and is on the hunt for Tara's murderer for season 6.

"Charlie Hunnam was great in those final moments. It hardly seemed like acting, his reactions to seeing Tara's body there on the ground," revealed SOA's senior staff writer Matt Barone in an interview posted on complex.com. "Very devastating, especially coming from a character who seemed like such an asxxxle all season, and had nearly lost all of my sympathy."

With a lot of love and leather for season 6 finale, season 7 will open up doors for Hunnam to further explore his character now that his "true north" is gone. Tara is always been his guiding light and without her Jax is a ticking time bomb who is going to explode anytime soon.

When asked about the fame he is gaining for his successful TV series and movie offers, the English lad revealed that he has no plans of getting rich. Being famous is not even a part of his plan when he entered the crazy world of show business.

"I have no interest in being rich; I don't care. I actively don't want to be famous, but and yet I still find myself compelled to be an actor because I like telling stories, you know?" revealed the 32-year-old actor in an interview posted in about.com. "I mean I live such a private life and I'm so quiet. I don't go to clubs and I don't get into crazy relationships with starlets or anything like that so, you know, I think there's a real choice."

"I mean that's always been my dream, that I could just live a little obscure life and then make movies once in a while because I felt from a very young age that I was like on the cusp of an existential crisis since I was about three years old. And I think that film, to me, for whatever reason, feels like a worthy enough endeavor to spend one's life doing.  Then you die at the end of it and you made two or three good films - that's enough for me," added the actor.

© Copyright 2014 International Business Times AU. All Rights Reserved.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Guillermo del Toro’s ‘Crimson Peak’ Promises a Kinky & Scary Plot, Tom Hiddleston & Charlie Hunnam Fans Watch Out!

After a summer blockbuster "Pacific Rim" with "Sons of Anarchy" star Charlie Hunnam, director Guillermo del Toro is teaming up with Hunnam once again in a thriller movie "Crimson Peak." Now in Canada for his next directorial outing, the "Hellboy" director is currently filming a ghost story set in England with "Alice in Wonderland" actress Mia Wasikowska and "Thor" star Tom Hiddleston.

Del Toro described his latest movie as "a very set-oriented, classical but at the same time modern take on the ghost story. Set in Cumbria in the rural and mountainous region of Northern England, "Crimson Peak" is about a young author who discovers that her charming husband has a secret she is not meant to discover.  

"Crimson Peak is a much, much, much smaller movie, completely character-driven. It's an adult movie, an R-rated movie, pretty adult.  Shockingly different from anything I've done in the English language," he revealed in an interview posted on Screen Rant. "Normally, when I go to do a movie in America for the spectacle and younger audience, for Blade or whatever. This movie's tone is scary and it's the first time I get to do a movie more akin to what I do in the Spanish movies."

Known as a classic gothic thriller full of blood and sex, "Crimson Peak" will feature very visceral, physical violence. "You're in this sort of sedate romance and then there is this brutal moment where you're like, "Whoa!"  And it has a lot of kinky moments.  The only kinky moment I've ever shot is the leg f**k in The Devil's Backbone. [laughs] This has a little more kinkiness than that," he added.

Replacing "The Amazing Spiderman" star Emma Stone, Wasikowska is playing Edith Cushing as the film's lead character who discovered that her husband is not what he appears to be. "Sherlock" actor Benedict Cumberbatch was set to play the mysterious husband but was replaced by Hiddleston due to conflicting schedules.

"Crimson Peak" is set to be released in October 16, 2015.

link : http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5 ... hy.htm#.U1CuSqIRGcQ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 01:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
huwaaa lama x jenguk bf i kat sini huhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 01:13 PM | Show all posts

Tom Hiddleston & Charlie Hunnam Make Period Costumes Look Sexy!

Tom Hiddleston and Charlie Hunnam walk around the set of their movie Crimson Peak in full period costume on Thursday (April 17) in Toronto, Canada.

The guys sure are able to make those costumes look super sexy!

Also spotted on the set that afternoon was Mia Wasikowska, who was seen working with Tom the day before on some scenes.

Crimson Peak is about young author Edith Cushing (Wasikowska) who discovers that her charming new husband is not who he appears to be. It will hit theaters on October 16, 2015.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Latest pic Charlie Hunnam...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 01:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 04:55 PM | Show all posts
tak tengok cerita ni. tapi kejap ada irasn bradd pitt. yang takde beard moustache tu cam budak sekolah pulak.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143154 second(s), 46 queries .