CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5212|Reply: 10

Gosip antarabangsa tentang MH370

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2014 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Just as predicted. What do you do if you do not want people to uncover things you are hiding. Tell BS story. Act slowly. Pointed every direction, gave timing, misleading, confusing places and direction. Drain and waste all the resources from beginning. Slowly psychologically wear down and discourage everyone. At the end throw $#$# dirt on it. Does this have something to do with Insurance claim ? I wonder.. Aviation industry is really tarnish by this event. God help the victims. So be smart when choosing airline.. your life worth lots more than you think.

I can understand the Malaysian PM wanted to make sure his information was accurate before giving the people the news. Will be much more terrible if he said one thing and ended up he was incorrect. Maybe the pilot instead of following the orders of the Hijackers, secretly took the plane to the Indian ocean and landed into the water, saving another country from another 9-11. I think it is time they make a Black Box that floats. which the outer case contains solar panels that will continue to give signals until found. Unfortunately we will never know what really happened. I pray for the families, and to their lost ones

It seems indigestible, the plane can not be moved that far and in that direction by anyone except by a maniac or an unguided or deliberate mechanical auto-piloting system in absence of human supervision. The conclusion drawn on the basis of 5 hours' pings recorded by satellite has to be confirmed by recovery of real objects and plane debris on those routes. If ping based information was to be used to draw final conclusion then the same should have been used much earlier to initiate timely extensive search in the stated direction which could have enhanced the chances of rescuing the passengers still alive. It seems to be too late but let us hope for the best.

the latest "Flight MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean in an apparent suicide mission, well-placed sources revealed have revealed, as Malaysia’s prime minister announced that everyone on the missing aircraft had died.
The team investigating the Boeing 777’s disappearance believe no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the aircraft’s unusual flight or the disabling of its communications system before it veered wildly off course on a seven-hour silent flight into the sea. An analysis of the flight’s routing, signalling and communications shows that it was flown “in a rational way”.
An official source told The Telegraph that investigators believe “this has been a deliberate act by someone on board who had to have had the detailed knowledge to do what was done ... Nothing is emerging that points to motive.”

The whole thing is still a mystery. If the plane ended in the South Indian Ocean, which all the evidence points to, it's hard to think of any motive that would cause a hijacker to take it there. Plus there were no mobile phone calls from the passengers. It sounds like they were unconscious or dead.
I'm no expert, but it sounds like the pilots turned towards the nearest airport, but were overcome by whatever went wrong, and the plane flew on auto pilot until it ran out of fuel.

They should not announce that the plane went down in the Indian Ocean until they can show proof ! We need to see wreckage because a picture is worth a thousand words. If the Malaysian's powers to be be can't do the job right, step a side and let the Pro's take over. The type of #$%$ Obama would put out, all talk and no action ! We have idiots running the country today and it is no wonder everybody is fed up with the results when push comes to shove and these clowns have to perform in a timely manner under the gun like real people do. Leaders don't complain using excuses. leaders take the bull by the horns and get the job done. PERIOD ! It's time to step up to the plate, the world is watching and wants answer, now !

Just as predicted. What do you do if you do not want people to uncover things you are hiding. Tell BS story. Act slowly. Pointed every direction, gave timing, misleading, confusing places and direction. Drain and waste all the resources from beginning. Slowly psychologically wear down and discourage everyone. At the end throw $#$# dirt on it. Does this have something to do with Insurance claim ? I wonder.. Aviation industry is really tarnish by this event. God help the victims. So be smart when choosing airline.. your life worth lots more than you think.

Hello excuse me I respect and admire you. The person performing the act had to turn off the signal manually. They also started a fire which means whoever turned it off had expertise. The expertise is implied because they could find the signal after starting a fire. They may have borded at the origin after finding their targets. The closet runway was north or south. This indicates it was well coordinated since they edited video to make it look like it went left. No one with expertise would have done anything other then continued north to the hijackers destination. I wonder if the $118 million dollar bit coin found has anything to do with it? How much does each 777 jet cost?

If the plane went down in the ocean, it would have broken up on impact and debris would be easily spotted
A Boeing 777 does not -- and cannot -- survive impact with the ocean and remain intact. It simply does not have the structural integrity to survive such an impact, which is a lot like hitting a cement wall at terminal velocity.If Flight 370 hit the ocean, it would have been broken into tens of thousands of pieces, many of which obviously float on water (such as the seat cushions) and would be witnessed washing up on regional shores or easily spotted by search teams.The lack of such debris is strong support that Flight 370 did not crash into the Indian Ocean as we are now being told.There is ZERO evidence the flight crashed into the Indian Ocean

It was a god thing this tragic charade ended. No evidence, no finds, no wreckage, no messages, no progress and no more news. Solution? Make up one about a satellite (English, INMARSAT), that uses technology never used until now- radar (I doubt that), reports, but no photos, of "an object" in the deepest part of the vast and vacant western Indian Ocean (26,000 ft. deep) that has since disappeared, reports of impenetrable fog around the proposed site that not even military aircraft can penetrate (Sure!) and not even ships can get to it wherever it is. Nothing and Nada. Regardless, all those lives were lost to where no one knows and the relatives suffer. I'm sure this little media event was torture for them. For shame. Of course, I wouldn't believe anyone from Malasia Air any farther than I could throw him or her. The officials' crocodile tears do not fool me. I'm just thankful this is all ended and we can go on to deal with whatever we must.

Last edited by yasinfi on 25-3-2014 11:22 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2014 07:53 AM | Show all posts
Ni lu punya ke atau copypaste orang?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 10:16 AM | Show all posts
BENDA NI??????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2014 04:52 PM | Show all posts
alphawolf posted on 26-3-2014 07:53 AM
Ni lu punya ke atau copypaste orang?

copy paste dari orang..ini adalah comment2 orang pasal berita yg dikeluarkan dari negara US

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2014 05:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 07:07 PM | Show all posts
dsbbkan ia sumber yahoo aku tak purrrcaye!
ssuatu sgt yahooo ni.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-3-2014 08:45 PM | Show all posts
popjack posted on 26-3-2014 07:07 PM
dsbbkan ia sumber yahoo aku tak purrrcaye!
ssuatu sgt yahooo ni.

ini bukan sumber...ini spekulasi dari mereka..dan comment dari mereka

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 10:24 PM | Show all posts
yasinfi posted on 26-3-2014 12:45 PM
ini bukan sumber...ini spekulasi dari mereka..dan comment dari mereka

lorrrr
same jgk ko tau artikel dgn commentor tu kdg2 derang yg tulis sundrik,
kasi laku artikel katenye!(pakei multinick,celah mane kutip ta tau)
aku bace yahooooo ya beda bedooo bendealah antarabangsa yg tip top lngsung
haram teda sapa2 nk kumen!waima isu hulliwood skalipong!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2014 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Sape selebriti yg komen ni dik?
Tak koser auntie nk baca panjang2

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2014 01:53 PM | Show all posts
spekulasi semakin truk tersebar

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2014 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i still think it is rothschild, pengikut dajal yg tiada ugama. Mungkin yahudi pun bukan sebab ww2 pun ramai jew di bunoh. Pemilik fedreserve bank yg jana profit usd150billion yearly tapi tak ada dlm list Forbes.  500 coys pun dia ada share. Dah kaya since mid 17th century. So pengikut2 dajal ni nak protect interest dia. Cud b the emerging of china's economy. China also own 5 out of 10 largest banks in t world

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095754 second(s), 41 queries .