CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: annehuda

Cumberbabes sila masuk sini : Tahniah bakal jadi ayah page51

[Copy link]
Post time 14-6-2014 10:03 PM | Show all posts
calling for @yatt_takez .... xtau u dh tgk ke tak...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2014 09:41 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 12-6-2014 11:19 AM
wah, luruh jantung dgr suara abam ben...part dia banyak ke sikit eh dlm nie?.... ekceli, selain dg ...

check kat wiki.

Voice cast
kira byk kot part dia. hhehehe.

abam ben lip sync lagu thriller kot. cam bideo leak dia menari tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 09:59 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 14-6-2014 10:03 PM
calling for @yatt_takez .... xtau u dh tgk ke tak...

ritu iols wat wallpaper henpon.
skali tgk mcm betoi.

gambaq asal

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 10:21 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 15-6-2014 09:59 PM
ritu iols wat wallpaper henpon.
skali tgk mcm betoi.

hihi...phantom of the opera ke ni?...pompuan tu emmy rossum ke? nmpk cam dia....kalu kita leh amik gambo ngan abam ben camni kan best...auwwww

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 10:26 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 15-6-2014 09:41 PM
check kat wiki.

Voice cast

mesti kelakar kalu heols lip sync lagu thriller tu...iols tgk emma stone pun tak larat nk gelak dah...sakit perut tau..haha

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2014 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 30-3-2014 06:07 PM

waahh nampak so casual borak2 ngan PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-6-2014 08:53 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 15-6-2014 10:21 PM
hihi...phantom of the opera ke ni?...pompuan tu emmy rossum ke? nmpk cam dia....kalu kita leh amik ...

aah phantom of the opera. lainnya gerald butler tak berjambang.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2014 08:56 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 15-6-2014 10:26 PM
mesti kelakar kalu heols lip sync lagu thriller tu...iols tgk emma stone pun tak larat nk gelak da ...

jimmy fallon punya talk show. byk segmen dia yg best. sebelum emma. ada paul rudd ngan joseph gordon levitt.
emma lagu last tuh mmg epic.

tak terbayang camna abam ben nyanyi lip sync. nak abam tom join segmen tuh. mesti gempak. berbelit kaki menari. Last edited by yatt_takez on 18-6-2014 08:57 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-6-2014 08:59 PM | Show all posts
abam ben dah start shooting. setelah sekian lama asyik dok travel around the world sajok.

Black Mass: I saw BostonBatch this morning - bury me in a Y-shaped coffin for I am DEADED

Hi, 'Bitches. Long time lurker, first time poster here. Be kind.

So, I decided to stroll past 111 G st in Southie this morning. I had my kid in the stroller - perfect excuse to wander on to set in a kind of, "oh, what's going on here?" kind of way. It was all pretty low key. There was a bunch of crew who were setting up equipment outside of a house, and there were only about four other people watching, just on the sidewalk, like we were all supposed to be there, nobody seemed to care that we were on set.

I watched for a few minutes, fed the kid a banana. Thought about having a stroll to see if there was anything else going on up the street. Just as I'm thinking of moving on, a minivan pulls up in front of us bystanders, two people in it: the driver, and a passenger, sitting up front.

BLUE FRENCH OPEN HAT. THAT HAT. IN THE MINIVAN. BESIDE ME.

And he gets out, and I just. lost. my. breath. There, right in front of me. Maybe four feet away from me and the kid in the stroller.

He looks around; a little nervous, maybe? Unsure. First day on set. Then briefly, he looks at me. My face forms a kind of rictus grin. I'm thinking, please say something to meee, pleeease ... And then some official crew guy comes up and shakes his hand.

"Benedict." He replies, with The Voice. The Voice. Low, soft, quiet. I nearly pee-ed.

'Bitches, he is fine. I mean, like all the hnghpfhhhmnuggggs or whatever that noise we make is, that doesn't even begin to cover it. He was wearing the blue hat, a dark blue polo shirt, the grey pants and the white shoes. He is taller than I'd thought (I'd suspected he was a 5'11" wannabe 6 footer, but no, he's def 6' tall), and ripped. Like, really much more muscly than I was expecting - those arms! Dat ass! And the arm veins were in Full Effect. Popping. There is not an ounce of fat on that man, it's all muscle, sinew and wholesome goodness. (And the hat looks better in real life, too.)

I couldn't smell him. I really tried. He was so close that had he been wearing cologne I think I would have been able to tell. Just the lightest Cumbermusk in the Boston sunshine.

So he stood there for a few seconds, looking around on his own, and the people I was with were all trying to see Depp in the house; I don't think they even knew who BC was. And then he obviously recognized someone sitting on the porch of the house and went up and started talking to them. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but BC was laughing and pointing at something down the street. Gaaaah ...

Then security came up to the huge crowd of four of us and told us to move up the street, as they were going to do a rehearsal. It was time for me to go anyway, and I was thinking, well, it's not going to get much better than that, unless he whisks me off in the minivan, and in that case I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the kid, so let's leave now while we're ahead. As I walked away I took a far off pic on my phone. I couldn't take one earlier, he was just so close, it would have seemed rude!! I'll attempt to upload it later.

Oh, my. I am truly deaded. He's real, people. Of flesh and blood. And what flesh. What was really nice is that he really seemed like the new boy, it was charming. He was on his own, not with any assistants or whatever, and there was no big arrival. And I like that he sat upfront with the minivan driver.

Need a stiff one now (a drink ... or, whatever).

link : http://www.reddit.com/r/Cumberbi ... is_morning_bury_me/

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2014 09:01 PM | Show all posts

sapa2 nak p skodeng abam ben. klu jumpak kim salam kat dia na.

In addition to the May 29 filming locations we announced yesterday, here are details for where they’ll be filming nine more dates in May, June, and July:

May 28: 170 I St, South Boston
    May 28: 226 W Broadway, South Boston
    June 3: 1663 Columbia Rd, Boston
    June 12: Gold St and Dorchester St, South Boston
    June 16 & 17: 111 G St, South Boston
    June 18: D St and W 3rd St, South Boston
    June 19: 751 E Broadway, South Boston
    June 20: 95 C St, Boston
    July 9: Fid Kennedy, Boston

link : http://www.onlocationvacations.c ... s-in-may-june-july/

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:25 AM | Show all posts
mari meratab hiba

Benedict Cumberbatch has a girlfriend as hearts break across the world

Sorry ladies, you may need to sit down for this: Benedict Cumberbatch is reportedly now off the market.

We know!

In an interview with Page Six, Masterpiece Theatre producer Rebecca Eaton makes the shock admission as she reveals that she has been moonlighting as a matchmaker for the 37-year-old.

‘She wouldn’t say whom the “Sherlock” actor has met, but she said it’s time for all those “Cumberbitches” — the name used by his huge base of female followers — to move on.’

‘Move on,’ what!? Never.

In the words of Beyonce, ‘if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it,’ and until we see said ring, in all of its big, sparkling, gazillion carat glory, there’s still hope, right…?

In the mean time, who could this mystery woman be?

Perhaps it’s the one he was pictured with in Monaco last month…

Who is Benedict’s mystery lady? (Picture: Julian Finney/Getty Images)

Where’s Doctor Watson when you need him.

link : http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/18/be ... -the-world-4766974/ Last edited by yatt_takez on 19-6-2014 03:26 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 01:45 PM | Show all posts
abam ben kat boston

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2014 01:47 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 19-6-2014 03:25 AM
mari meratab hiba   

Benedict Cumberbatch has a girlfriend as hearts break across the w ...

selagi tak kuar dr mulut abam ben slagi tu taknak percaya...

walaupun dlm hati

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 01:47 PM | Show all posts
macam dejavu. tgk baju abam ben

paris

boston

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:39 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 18-6-2014 08:53 PM
aah phantom of the opera. lainnya gerald butler tak berjambang.

haha...i trus google phantom of the opera...rupa2nya ada movie ni utk tahun 2000-an....tgk poster, memula tu ingat diorg wat utk broadway jer...and yes, gerard butler lain btul...dia pakai mask tu mmg x nampak langsung rupa dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:39 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 18-6-2014 08:56 PM
jimmy fallon punya talk show. byk segmen dia yg best. sebelum emma. ada paul rudd ngan joseph gord ...

hihi....kalu kaki abam tom mmg sahih la berbelit tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-6-2014 03:44 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 18-6-2014 09:01 PM
sapa2 nak p skodeng abam ben. klu jumpak kim salam kat dia na.  

In addition to the May 29 f ...

bestnyer kalu kat area ni kan....buat masa ni iols paling nak tau abam ben ada kat mana 1h-10hb disember nanti...i wish heols ada kat area london,edinburgh n paris....i nak pi sekodeng...yatt, kalu uols tau, inform kat sini tau...premier the hobbit bulan disember gak kan?...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:48 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 19-6-2014 03:25 AM
mari meratab hiba   

Benedict Cumberbatch has a girlfriend as hearts break across the w ...

abam ben sejak glemer seantero dunia ni, gf pun takmo tunjuk kan...dulu heols bangga je tayang gfs heols...maybe sekarang dia nak jaga privacy gf heols kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:49 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 19-6-2014 01:47 PM
selagi tak kuar dr mulut abam ben slagi tu taknak percaya...

walaupun dlm hati      ...

hihi....nice one..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 03:50 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 19-6-2014 01:47 PM
macam dejavu. tgk baju abam ben

paris

selai baju lagi yg bakal jadi uniform abam ben...hihi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 12:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.228074 second(s), 42 queries .