CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 15452|Reply: 46

Makanan Mengiurkan Di Jalan Alor,Bukit Bintang.(23pics)

[Copy link]
Post time 12-4-2014 07:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kuala Lumpur street food as "low" component of Asian cuisineMost travelers talk about the capital of Malaysia, as difficult to understand, ugly, dirty and chaotic city. I will not argue, perhaps about the way it is. Anyway, in my top cities CL missed. But with those who report to the world that in Kuala Lumpur nowhere even eat would strongly argue. Yes, the capital of Malaysia does not have the charm of Bangkok, Singapore and sterility charisma Hong Kong. But here on the part of gastronomic pleasures easily outperforms them right from the start.

In Kuala Lumpur gradient Asian cuisine that begins in Thailand reaches its climax, especially its "low" component - street food. Singapore and Bangkok in this respect, too, looks convincing, but CL - it's just a gastronomic extravaganza that is supported by the availability of prices.

Believe it or not, but I went to KL just eat, the more so that the hook Java Island - Kuala Lumpur - Singapore at the cost of money, even a little cheaper than a direct flight from Java to Singapore. By the way one more confirmation of pricing difficulties in carriers.

And while tourists stormed right staircase to the statue of the Buddha, they pushed on Independence Square and the palace of the Sultan, I started the day with breakfast at the local central market, and ended up on its main gastronomic street, Kuala Lumpur, if not all of Asia - Jalan Alor. Actually this post is dedicated to this particular street, impressions from Kuala Lumpur necessarily separate report will be released.

Street food - is the basis for foodies on which to build the superstructure in the form of fine dining.

Jalan Alor - is three meters of food and the first place that comes to mind when people ask me where to eat in Kuala Lumpur. In the evening it is possible to learn by smell. Not only is the local air intoxicates smell of lemon grass, garlic and curry mixture, ginger and durian, gas burners and exhaust of passing cars, the smell of grilled meat and fish. Add to this the permanent Asian hustle and bustle and get a real picture of gastronomic paradise Asian style. Nervous and delicate nature here is off limits - there for you Hotel oasis near the Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Park with the usual restaurants, bars and cafes.

Anyone who wants to be a loser from tourism, visiting Jalan Alor necessarily. Jalan Alor reach easily - from Petronas is just one stop on the monorail to Bukit Bintang and stop you on the spot.

No tablecloths, candelabra, Michelin stars, candles on the tables and other paraphernalia romantic - just insanely tasty food and tables, standing a few feet from passing cars. Chinese lanterns instead of candles on her head.

Corporate Black Pepper Crab here is cheaper than in neighboring Singapore, and even try the grilled shrimp in a spicy sauce, sombal sotonga, gerbeshki tai sauce, soup laksa. After two hours of gastronomic drive can safely call myself a foodie and connoisseur of Asian food.

Begins this gastronomic mess of hours at 5 pm and continues until late. More than a hundred dollars for two you can hardly spend the whole evening, if you can do this several approaches to the tables plus snacks on the go. We had a most enjoyable it costs in Asia, no offense to fans of classic attractions and museums.

girls recommend mild fish soup ...

Men - laksa soup ... fun for a strong spirit. Number chili ability to turn the stomach inside out ...

After warming up the very dim, crab and laksa soup can move on to more serious dishes, such as fish or mutton curry hedge. Also good fish on a banana leaf, and all sorts of marine reptiles.

That's not all. After an easy walk down the street continue to enjoy ...

local gastronomic feature - different skewers of just what is at hand ...

It comes to dessert, not soon, first try to eat frog legs ... and very gently, but more stones than the actual meat. Ekspiriens as appropriate, but a fan of frogs, I did not.

For dessert not switch closer to midnight ...

choice is

Local dessert instead prefer durian ... (fruit such who do not know) my nose and has not adapted to this miracle fruit. Due to the content of sulfur compounds it produces a pungent smell. Smell soldier barracks seem easy and pleasant aroma therapy as compared to those that exudes durian.

Better to replace it with coconut ... if the place is left in the stomach ...

Farewell glance at the street ...

For those who love all kinds of rankings, here is my top five Asian dishes. Can offer their own versions.

- Tom Yam soup

- Soup Lax

- Black Pepper Crab, chilli crab

- Dim Sum

- Fish Head Curry (fish head curry)

[backcolor=transparent !important]Repost 1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2014 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Kecur liurrr..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2014 10:20 PM | Show all posts
jatuh air liur me kena keyboard...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2014 11:01 PM | Show all posts
pada pandangan mata aku, street food cina nmpak lg selera dr melayu.. klu melayu, sememeh je mknn, tidak diletak kasih syg di dlm mknn itu

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2014 11:20 PM | Show all posts
sambaldurian posted on 12-4-2014 11:01 PM
pada pandangan mata aku, street food cina nmpak lg selera dr melayu.. klu melayu, sememeh je mknn, t ...

dah org melayu punya masakan, yg masak org indon or siam, so what do you expect..macam rasa sampahlah..aji naik moto aje dekat sekilo diletak.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2014 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Wanieesyah posted on 12-4-2014 11:20 PM
dah org melayu punya masakan, yg masak org indon or siam, so what do you expect..macam rasa sampah ...

sbb tu la aku ckp kurang kasi syg, suh pembantu masakkan, pastu tauke dok dpn kaunter kira duit je ..klu cina aku tgk tauke die la yg masak, basuh pinggan pun ade yg tauke sendiri jgk..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-4-2014 11:42 PM | Show all posts
makanan cina nampak sedap tp tak sedap bila dimakan
makanan melayu jenis berkuah, takberbentuk mcm makanan cina

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 12:11 AM | Show all posts
nampak sedap..tp tang kaki katak tu, geli tekak aku.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2014 04:39 AM | Show all posts
Baru tahu kewujudan jalan alor ni. Tampak happening

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 10:30 AM | Show all posts
i just wonder the amazing capture n the camera...ohh my.....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 11:36 AM | Show all posts
kecur liur..ikan bakar ngn pencicah..yumm..yummm

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Nampak menyelerakan

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 01:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dap2 nye lapo plak lepas tgk gambo ni

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 03:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Salu mkn kat Meng Kee...memang sedap Butter Prawn dye ngan nasi goreng...ikan pun bole tahan gak superb.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 03:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 13-4-2014 04:39 AM
Baru tahu kewujudan jalan alor ni. Tampak happening

Jalan alor terkenal di serata dunia la sis. .  Food street

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 03:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Char Kuew Teow jalan alor pun boleh tahan gak ...kedai first tu ..dragon apa tah nama dye.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2014 03:56 PM | Show all posts
revolusi_30 posted on 13-4-2014 03:54 PM
Jalan alor terkenal di serata dunia la sis. .  Food street

I see. Tq sis for the info

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 05:13 PM | Show all posts
best mmg best.. awesome.. tapi

steamboat froggy....hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2014 09:21 AM | Show all posts
halal ke

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2014 10:18 AM | Show all posts
halal ke ni?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070271 second(s), 45 queries .