CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3345|Reply: 5

Kehidupan Puak Badwi Di Palestin (36pics)

[Copy link]
Post time 20-4-2014 09:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=1.25em]NOMADS OF THE CENTURY

The modern world is slowly devoured by their past. One hundred years ago on the planet have been dozens of nomadic and wild people who lived and did not know what civilization. Today - I'm not sure that there is at least one person on earth who does not know what a TV or a cell phone, even in African tribes.

Transformation of life occurs with the indigenous people of the desert - the Bedouins. It is not occupation or vocation, Bedouin - it's blood, nationality. They are very different from the local Arabs, and especially the Jews. In Israel, there are about 150,000, and the state is struggling to drive them in the modern city. Bedouins resist and are living in makeshift hovels in the desert. However, some of the achievements of the new century they accept with pleasure.

I went to the heart of the Judean desert to get to know the way of life the last nomads of the Middle East.

1 Track has become very narrow, two cars did not disperse. Navigator - all the most perfect cards were useless: cellular here either. It's not even Palestine, this Bedouin ownership: why they navigators?

2 Here is a typical Bedouin village: these boxes free built for them in Israel, but only nomads still do not wish to remain in them, half of the homes remained unoccupied.

3 This house is much more familiar to a Bedouin family. Almost countryside. Here and barnyard.

4 Heaven there is little, instead hanging in the air yellowish dust: it hamsin, hot desert wind. Stay near the old van. Her body holed bullets inside growing goats.

5 guests in a Bedouin village - a reason to come see. Children running up the noise. Interesting outfit, quite modern girly shirt and skirt with ruffles - as sewn by hand, something from the past.

6 The village looks very strange, which side do not look. Square concrete boxes ten on ten meters. How can you live in such?

7 I think that Bedouins basically unpleasant to live in houses. This gives them a rejection.

8 Apparently wealthy Bedouin house is tiled. Outside, on the street, there are three leaky sagging sofa. It seems that on them the family spends the most time, and some even sleep.

9 Even if ceases to be a Bedouin nomad - he does not cease to be a rancher. In each yard many drinkers for cattle.

10 Most often bred goats. More sheep.

11 And here still make cheese.

12 Let the modern Bedouins know how to drive a car, camel - for the soul.

Box of 13 for ammunition. Unlike the Palestinians, Bedouins recognize Israel, and did not even strongly resent efforts by the authorities to settle their cities. Many even like, about half of all Israeli Bedouin living in cities, even specially created for them. And Bedouins serve in the IDF (voluntarily), there's a whole battalion Bedouin trackers. These people know the desert, like the five fingers and just gut smell mines and ambushes.

14 Here's how to begin any visit to the Bedouin. Tea was sweet, almost like a school allowed. Once your cup empty - a keen host pour more. If you see that you are not very willing to drink tea - coffee offer. Drink here permanently.

15 This is Muhammad, in the house where I stayed. Away from him are from different countries. Here Bedouin brought beautiful doll seems from Thailand. He there, of course, was not. The guests brought.

16 We have a cabin in Muhammad "civilized" country. Inside, everything is simple - mattresses on the bare floor. So here and sleep.

Kitchen 17. There is even a refrigerator.

18 And the washing machine. But the bathroom is used for its intended purpose - I doubt it.

19 Bedouin food is almost always cold: it wholemeal flatbread similar to pita. Cottage cheese, all from their own goats.

20 Bedouins live in all parts of Israel. Mohammed lives in the Palestinian territories, and therefore the documents it - Palestinian. Yes, it looks a Palestinian passport. He inside with him will not be allowed in any other country of the world.

21 Children. Family is very large and the relationship between people is not always clear.

22 sit in the car and drove further into the desert. Asphalt ends, now the primer. Camels walk along the road. Or are we going by camel trails?

23 In the wilderness, live wild seals!

24 Here it is, a real home for the Bedouin. Lives here and the main part of the family and the main herd. See the shed of boards? It is called a tent, this is the main Bedouin dwelling. Inside really like the tent, only square, or round. Carpet on the floor. Sit and sleep on mats exactly such as we have seen inside the house.

25 Mohammed introduces his sister ....! Yes, this little girl is his sister. And his own children more years. Just father two wives gave birth to young Muhammad sestenku.

There are 26 young girls. Here I do not know who who must not be surprised that this is the mother of the girl. They dress like ordinary Palestinian arabki, that is not very strict. Is that again here this oborchataya skirt ...

27 Funny goats.

29 Where can I go without a camel?

30 And they have a solar panel! How it contrasts with everything that we have seen until now, right? But everyone wants a minimum of creature comforts. In the tent is a TV that everyone enthusiastically look, a feeling that all day. When I fed it tea, showed some mad Syrian TV series, with car chases and harassment.

31 Bedouin children.

32 Little sister of Muhammad - a mysterious lady.

33 When evening now - home comes a huge flock of sheep.

34 Being a shepherd - blood Bedouin.

35 Flock gathers around kormilok for dinner, and I have to go into the tent prepared for me.

36 That night I spent in visiting the Bedouin, and for the entire trip to Israel and Palestine this night was the most unusual. Probably worth a separate tent and shoot everything that happened in the evening. But I was so engrossed in writing other posts that I forgot about everything.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2014 09:38 PM | Show all posts
sedikitnya rumput,,,apa nak dimakannya kambing2 tu...tapi nampak gemuk2..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2014 10:36 PM | Show all posts
tk nampak pun pak lah

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2014 02:30 AM | Show all posts
ade peti ais

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
xde gmbo le pulokkk

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2014 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Masih cuba mengamalkan tradisi lama

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.577415 second(s), 39 queries .