CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Mr&Mrs Pitt (Brad&Angie) plus 6 :) V2

[Copy link]
Post time 10-12-2014 01:49 AM | Show all posts
I choose yellow n marsala. She looks so gojes in those colours....suit her skin tone well

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-12-2014 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Sopan je dia pnya dressup skarang. Or tak nak tunjuk badan dia yg kurus sgt tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2014 11:30 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 4-12-2014 09:17 AM
luncheon in NY for unbroken...traditional dress down...macam mak mak..hehehe

aseela ...Macam mak mak pun cantik ya amat .. kalau kita la pakai camni mmg nampak mak mak sangat.. hahhaha

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2014 11:36 PM | Show all posts

12/10/2014 AT 08:00 AM EST
Ask Angelina Jolie about the most memorable moments of her whirlwind year, and the first thing she brings up isn't a movie project – or even her wedding to Brad Pitt.

"My son [Maddox] became a teenager," Jolie, 39, tells PEOPLE. "That was a marker in my year."

In this week's exclusive cover story, the actress and director looks back at 2014 and reflects on how much her life has changed since her 20s, admitting she never thought she could be this happy when she was growing up.

"More than anything, like any mom, I'm just happy the kids are healthy," Jolie says. "I married their dad. My health is good."

Jolie talks about how her six kids are growing up – and how they played a big role in the couple's August nuptials, acting as wedding planners for the big day.

"They did a really good job!" Jolie raves about the wedding, held at their estate in France. "The eight of us celebrated, and Brad and I committed our lives to the children."

The director of the World War II drama Unbroken, out Dec. 25, also discusses her future and says she'll do just a few more acting jobs before making a permanent move behind the camera.

"I've loved being an actor, but I'm happier shining a light on other actors," she says.

PHOTOS: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Top 10 PDA Moments

The star can even see herself getting into politics in the future. "I do want to make change, so I'm open to whatever role that may take," she says.

Jolie tackled several major projects in 2014, including executive-producing and playing the lead role in Disney's $700 million hit Maleficent, hosting a summit to fight sexual violence and taking on what she called "the hardest thing I've ever done" professionally: directing Unbroken, which chronicles the life of Olympic runner and prisoner of war Louis Zamperini.

The challenge of the biopic, says Jolie: "How do you get this man's huge life into one film?"

The movie played a role in another one of Jolie's notable memories of this year: "Sitting with Louie in the hospital, showing him Unbroken, that was probably one of the greatest moments of my life," she says. Zamperini died in July at age 97.

Jolie says the war hero taught her how to rise to a challenge – and another important lesson.

"We're not alone in the world," she says. "I don't know if there's a name for that – religion or faith – just that there's something greater than all of us, and it's uniting and beautiful."

MADDOX dah umur 13 tahun.. kita berkuntum/bertapa kat sini sejak dia baby lg... aduhaiii... nampak gayanya tua kat sini la kita nih ... ha ha

Last edited by Mel007 on 10-12-2014 11:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2014 11:42 PM | Show all posts

With a blockbuster movie scheduled for release on Christmas day, the run up to this festive season is not about baking cookies or visits to Santa Claus for Angelina Jolie.

But the busy actress appeared more than happy to take a break from promoting Unbroken to spend time with her brood at the weekend, much to their delight.

After jetting home to the family's current Los Angeles base on Saturday, the 39-year-old lost no time in bonding with her six children.

On Sunday she was snapped cuddling six-year-old daughter Vivienne following a playdate.

Showering her pig-tailed girl with kisses as she cradled her, Angelina was an obviously doting mother.

A green parakeet was seen in a cage carried by Vivienne, while Angelina was dressed in a loose long woolen shawl to cope with the chilly weather in the city.

She had flown home from New York the previous day after a long stretch promoting the American World War II drama, which she directed.

It appeared that Pax, 14, and nine-year-old Zahara had accompanied their mother on her work trip, with the two spotted carrying their laptop bags from the plane as it landed in Burbank.

Having done the rounds of the NY talk shows, Angelina is now busy talking up her movie in Los Angeles.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2014 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Handbag Angie ni simple n classy je .. ske tgk collections hbag dia...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-12-2014 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Egoista posted on 9-12-2014 03:39 AM
I choose the Blue!!   What about  you guys

a big fat YELLOW...with a capital Y..ehhehehe gorges

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2014 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 10-12-2014 11:30 PM
aseela ...Macam mak mak pun cantik ya amat .. kalau kita la pakai camni mmg nampak mak mak sangat. ...

huaaahahahha...ni mak exquisite...huhu...berapa jam la dia tido ari2
elok je p sana sini segar bugar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-12-2014 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 10-12-2014 11:44 PM
Handbag Angie ni simple n classy je .. ske tgk collections hbag dia...

duta handbag....stylist dia memang bagus wat keje...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2014 01:13 PM | Show all posts
angie down with chicken pox.......brad pitt to the rescue jadi wakil during premiere

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2014 01:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2014 03:52 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 16-12-2014 06:13 AM
angie down with chicken pox.......brad pitt to the rescue  jadi wakil during premiere

Omg! Ye ke
Cian Angie

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2014 09:16 AM | Show all posts
wahhh sempoi sungguh family nih...mmg diorg nih support each other ..sampaikan mertua pun turut sama

moga angie cepat sembuh..chicken pox nih maknanya jintungan lah kalau ikut istilah kita kan..bukan demam campak kan? konpius..angie cam aku jugak..dpt chicken pox time dah tua2 gini ...biasanya mende dia bebudak atau remaja je dpt
Last edited by honey_jelly on 17-12-2014 09:18 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2014 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Shiloh nih muka serupa tul dgn angie masa angie kecil dulu.. ni kalo dh besar nih makan hati la kalo dia jd macam mak pak dia... lawo ni nanti bila dh dewasa ... bibir dia mmg ikut abis angie..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2014 11:13 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 17-12-2014 09:16 AM
wahhh sempoi sungguh family nih...mmg diorg nih support each other ..sampaikan mertua  ...

Kalo dh besar2 dpt chicken pox ok la sket dr kena masa kecik.. kalo time kecik dulu merengek2 sakit kan kat mak ayah .. sah2 ni angie kena kuarantin dr anak2 dia ... xpelah  dia kalau  merengek2 pun kat Brad je. Brad pum ske lah tu..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Amboi hensemnya shiloh, siap pake kot lg
shiloh ni kalau pkai dress rambut panjang mesti cantik cam mama dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-12-2014 03:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2014 02:03 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 16-12-2014 01:17 PM

Konfius jap. Ni memang shiloh ke anak kembar dia yg boy? Ape name tu tak ingat lak

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2014 11:31 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 19-12-2014 03:08 PM

Aseela ni kan... saja je .. ha ha .. drooling abes tgk si Pitt nih.. Angie as always so beautiful lah ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2014 11:34 AM | Show all posts
reenaz posted on 20-12-2014 02:03 AM
Konfius jap. Ni memang shiloh ke anak kembar dia yg boy? Ape name tu tak ingat lak

Ni la Shiloh .. yg ske pkai baju ikut apa  abg2 dia buat tu .. harap2 dh besar nanti pakai la dress n jd mcm mummy dia.. she's so cantiklah  .. yg kembar lelaki tu Knox .. itu pun mmg mirip shiloh sngt...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.159192 second(s), 41 queries .