Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Mr&Mrs Pitt (Brad&Angie) plus 6 :) V2

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2014 01:26 PM | Show all posts
opocot posted on 15-6-2014 12:13 PM
Maleficent memang best! Nak cari dvd dia pulak so that boleh tengok banyak kali.
Lately, Brad suka ...

2 kali dh tgk Maleficent nih.. ...yg my frend tgk dh sampai 5 kali... baru nak tersuke kat angie kaedahnya.. ha ha..( selama nih dia duk dlm la gua kut... ) hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2014 01:30 PM | Show all posts
amiraira posted on 13-6-2014 06:20 PM
sweet mom towards her kids....

as always.. happy family... tgk Viv... ala cute nye..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Named Honorary Dame, Daniel Day-Lewis Receives Knighthood

LONDON (AP) — Angelina Jolie can add royal recognition to Hollywood stardom. The Oscar-winning actress has been named an honorary dame — the female version of a knight — by Britain's Queen Elizabeth II.

Jolie, a United Nations special envoy, received the honor on Friday for her work combating sexual violence in war zones.

Jolie, who won a supporting actress Academy Award in 2000 for "Girl, Interrupted," has spoken of scaling back her movie roles to focus on humanitarian work. She said that "to receive an honor related to foreign policy means a great deal to me, as it is what I wish to dedicate my working life to."

Because she is not a British or Commonwealth citizen, Jolie won't be entitled to use the title "dame" before her name. Previous U.S recipients of honorary knighthoods include director Steven Spielberg, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and former President Ronald Reagan.

Jolie, who was in London this week to co-host an international summit on sexual violence, was among hundreds of people recognized in the queen's annual Birthday Honors List for services to their community or national life.

Most of the honors go to people who are not in the limelight — from soldiers and civil servants to academics and entrepreneurs — but there is always a sprinkling of famous names.

Three-time Oscar winner Daniel Day-Lewis was made a knight "for services to drama" and can now call himself Sir Daniel. The actor, who won Academy Awards for "My Left Foot," ''There Will Be Blood" and "Lincoln," said he was "entirely amazed and utterly delighted in equal measure."There were damehoods for novelist Hilary Mantel, author of the prize-winning Tudor page-turners "Wolf Hall" and "Bring Up the Bodies," and for fashion designer Zandra Rhodes.

Actress Maggie Smith, who plays the imperious Dowager Countess of Grantham on TV's "Downton Abbey," was made a Companion of Honor, an award limited to 65 people "of distinction."

"Homeland" star Damian Lewis was named an Officer of the Order of the British Empire, or OBE.

The British actor said he was "very surprised but very happy" with the honor.

"I decided to do the very un-British thing of accepting the compliment," Lewis said.

OBEs also went to Beatles expert and author Hunter Davies, musician Talvin Singh, and John Simpson, longtime editor of the Oxford English Dictionary.

In the field of science, there was a knighthood for physicist Thomas Kibble, whose work contributed to the discovery of the Higgs boson — the so-called "God particle."

Among those honored for charity work was the late Stephen Sutton, a teenager who raised 4 million pounds ($6.8 million) while battling terminal cancer. Sutton, who died in May at age 19, was named a Member of the Order of the British Empire, or MBE.

Sylvia Lancaster, who founded a campaign against hate crime after her daughter, Sophie, was attacked and killed by a gang of youths in 2007 because of her Goth appearance, received an OBE.

Recipients covered a wide range of achievements, from confectioner Chantal Coady, honored "for services to chocolate making," to civil service debt manager Barry Cox — "for services to debt" — and Arthur Dean, president of the Dwarf Sports Association. He was recognized for services to people with restricted growth and to disabled sport.

Britain's honors are bestowed by the monarch, but recipients are selected by committees of civil servants from nominations made by the government and the public.

In descending order, the honors are knighthoods; Commander of the Order of the British Empire or CBE; OBE; and MBE. Knights are addressed as "sir" or "dame." Recipients of the other honors have no title, but can put the letters after their names.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 03:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 15-6-2014 01:30 PM
as always.. happy family... tgk Viv... ala cute nye..

Kannn

How I wish I can be like her

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 11:20 PM | Show all posts
masa i tengok maleficent dlm hati i dok kata 'cantiknya. cantiknya. cantiknya'

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2014 04:05 AM | Show all posts
jarang betul pakai bra, terjojol jah  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-6-2014 11:46 AM | Show all posts
one of my fav hollywood couple

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2014 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2014 12:01 PM | Show all posts

ramai lagi fans maleficent dari aurora

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2014 10:09 AM | Show all posts
cmf_blingblings posted on 17-6-2014 04:05 AM
jarang betul pakai bra, terjojol jah

nak kata BF viv/knox..tak mungkin la kan..hahhaha...BF brad ler kot

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2014 09:10 PM | Show all posts
lawa sungguh si Angie ni
x jemu dipandang
mana la Papa Brad x bertambah sayang...
aduhaii..bahagia hati.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Tokyo Maleficent!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Tokyo maleficent premiere

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Angie with kiddos...minus Mad & Zee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 07:05 PM | Show all posts
ELLE siam JUly 2014...hehhehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie wants her daughters to be like Elle Fanning
1 Comment | By Tribute News
JUN
Angelina Jolie Angelina Jolie, 38, told reporters at a press conference in Japan ahead of the Tokyo premiere of Maleficent: that she would like her daughters to be like her co-star Elle Fanning. She said: "She is so extremely talented, but she has also somehow, and it's a credit to her parents, maintained her kindness and humanity, and in no way feels affected by this very difficult business, so she is really a great example for women, both as an artist and as a young woman.'' She added: ''I hope my daughters are like her when they grow up.'' Angelina also cleared up the rumors about her retirement from acting, saying, "'I'm not retiring completely, but I'm going to focus more on my writing, directing and my humanitarian work, so I will do less films and hopefully that will also make it possible to be very selective and do a few I feel really compelled to do. But I will be doing much less.''

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Add Huge Skate Park to L.A. Mansion

It's safe to assume Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids have the best childhood ever! The A-listers have added a massive skate park to their newly constructed Los Feliz home in Los Angeles, Calif., and it looks like it'll be a grand ole time.

According to Celebdigs, who exclusively obtained the images of the Craftsman-style estate, the skate park is especially for 8-year-old Shiloh, who loves to skateboard. "She's very into skating," Jolie has said of her blonde daughter, "She's a skateboarder."

The skate park runs alongside the house and has everything a skater might need, including metal grinds and a soft padding area where Shiloh and siblings Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Knox, 5, and Vivienne, 5, can crash safely.

Pitt originally purchased the 5,338-square-foot property for $1.7 million back in 1994, Celebdigs reports. The 12 Years a Slave actor then bought four adjacent lots surrounding the estate to accommodate for his brood.
The family also owns homes in Italy, New Orleans, Malibu and New York to name a few.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2014 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Cantik Shiloh. Walaupun tomboy tapi terserlah kecantikan die

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
muka Brad pitt si Shiloh ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2014 03:10 PM | Show all posts
cantik dan tingginya shiloh.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127380 second(s), 44 queries .