Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Mr&Mrs Pitt (Brad&Angie) plus 6 :) V2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-3-2015 09:29 AM | Show all posts
honey_jelly replied at 17-3-2015 09:19 AM
ala..jelesnya so lovey-dovey laki bini nih

diorg pun typical parents....pergi tont ...

kan...huhu...itu la bagus nya berkawin n beranak pinak
anak2 ni bukan beban...tapi nak balance kehidupan berpasangan...supaya makmur gitu..dan pengerat kasih sayang

shiloh p peluk daddy tu...rapat ekk derang..

ohhh @honey_jelly ... aku nak beg angie bley..huaaaa..nanges dah ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-3-2015 09:40 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 10:07 AM | Show all posts
aseela replied at 17-3-2015 09:29 AM
kan...huhu...itu la bagus nya berkawin n beranak pinak
anak2 ni bukan beban...tapi nak balance ke ...

kannn..seronok tgk keharmonian rumahtangga diorg despite macam2 gossip tak best..terbukti cinta diorg mmg real dan unggul

@aseela..beg rega ribu riban tuh..kita beli jenis mango rega 100 udahlah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2015 03:26 PM | Show all posts
NazilaSK replied at 15-3-2015 05:58 PM
hi aseela. thanks for sharing the lovely pics...
dalam gambar ni muka angie sama sangat2 dengan j ...

derang memang sejibik macam twins pastu jenis masa kecik bulat n berisi
dah tua ni...kurus n cengkung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2015 03:29 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly replied at 17-3-2015 10:07 AM
kannn..seronok tgk keharmonian rumahtangga diorg despite macam2 gossip tak best..terbukti cinta di ...

ok lorrr...sob sob...mango pon mango ler...nanti aku cari..huaaaa

ke mana2 bawak..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 04:52 PM | Show all posts
aseela replied at 17-3-2015 03:26 PM
derang memang sejibik macam twins pastu jenis masa kecik bulat n berisi
dah tua ni...kurus n ce ...

ni kalau letak gambar shiloh kecik terus jadi kembar 3. hehehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-3-2015 09:49 AM | Show all posts
dad n zee

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 10:43 AM | Show all posts
aseela replied at 17-3-2015 09:18 AM
berapa riban beg dia ni weiiiiii...huaaaaaa @Mel007

Aseela .. whuaaaaaaaaaaa .. makan hati tgk.... beg lawo giler nih... hu hu... best je Brad n ANgie... tgk anak2 main bola sempat lg lovey dovey lagi.. anak2 bukan main aktif lagi .. awat Brad makin handsome nih.. ha ha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
honey_jelly replied at 17-3-2015 10:07 AM
kannn..seronok tgk keharmonian rumahtangga diorg despite macam2 gossip tak best..terbukti cinta di ...

Buleh pulaj tu tiap2 ada je articles dr majalah kat sana duk bg tau .. retak la.. bergaduh la.. nak bercerai la.. adoiii ... dorang dok bahagia2 ngan family tu biar je la... haishhhhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2015 01:21 PM | Show all posts
x lawo biological kids dia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 12:00 PM | Show all posts
miss_baby replied at 22-3-2015 01:21 PM
x lawo biological kids dia..

masa kecik tak lawo...dah beso lawo kot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Aboriginal Artist Bibi Barba Reveals What It’s Like Inside Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s Home
By  Anne Lu on March 24 2015 1:55 AM

An Aboriginal art teacher has been given a rare glimpse into Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s home when she was hired to teach their six children art lesson. Bibi Barba was only told she was to teach art for a “very high-profile” client’s children, not knowing that she would be facing the famous Jolie-Pitts in their rented Sydney home.

When Jolie was in Sydney to film her directorial project “Unbroken” in 2014, she and her kids had taken residence in James Packer’s $40 million Vaucluse mansion in Sydney. While in the country, the well-travelled brood took time to learn about the Aboriginal culture and art, and that was where Barba came in.

She was hired to teach an art class for a mysterious client, who turned out to be the Academy Award-winning actress and humanitarian. According to Woman’s Day, she met the Jolie-Pitt kids – Maddox (13), Pax (11), Zahara (10), Shiloh (8) and the twins Knox and Vivienne (6). There was no mention of Pitt, but it’s probably because the A-list star was also shooting his film in another part of the world at that time.

Barba told the magazine how Jolie opened the door to their temporary home to her. She was in black jeans and black shirt when she stood before her with her hands pressed together in a prayer-like position at her heart. The 39-year-old actress told the art teacher that their culture is the most ancient in the world before she bowed to her and told her of her interest to learn about Aboriginal culture.

“My home is your home. Please just call me Ange,” the mother of six welcomed her with a smile. Barba then met the beautiful Jolie-Pitt children, whom she found out were as friendly as their mother.

Contrary to reports that she preferred to be called “John,” Shiloh actually introduced herself to Barba as “Shi.” She was also outgoing and friendly, as Barba observed. The youngest daughter, Vivienne, also introduced herself to Barba, calling herself “Vi-vi.”

Each of the children had an American minder, six women who surrounded the children in a semi-circle to offer their support and guidance. Barba spent the day teaching the Jolie-Pitt kids about Aboriginal art and encouraging them to use symbols in explaining their stories.

After the session, Jolie looked proudly at the kids’ artwork. “You can see she’s taught them we’re all human, and we might come from different parts of the world but we’ve got to show each other love and respect,” the accomplished artist said.

Jolie and Pitt, who married in August 2014 after being together for nine years, had their children from various parts of the world. Jolie adopted Maddox as in Cambodia in 2002 as a single mother. She also adopted Zahara in Ethiopia in 2005. Pitt then adopted both children and had their surnames changed from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt.

In 2006, the Hollywood superstars welcomed their first biological daughter Shiloh in Namibia. Less than a year later, they adopted Pax from an orphanage in Vietnam. In 2008, Jolie gave birth to their second and third biological children, Knox and Vivienne in France.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 04:46 PM | Show all posts
'I am now in menopause': Angelina Jolie reveals she had her ovaries removed last week... two years after double mastectomy

Two years after Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy to prevent the onset of breast cancer, the actress has revealed that she has since had her ovaries removed due to a second health scare.
The 39-year-old Maleficent star published a lengthy opinion piece, titled Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery in the New York Times on Monday explaining her decision.
With her ovaries and Fallopian tubes now gone, the mother-of-six has entered early menopause and will not be able to have any more children, she writes in her candid, deeply personal essay.

In May 2013, Brad Pitt's wife famously had her breasts surgically removed after she found out she was carrying a genetic mutation that greatly increased her risk of potentially fatal breast cancer.
In the op-ed piece, Jolie explains that the mutation in the BRCA1 gene gave her an estimated 87 per cent risk of breast cancer and 50 per cent risk of ovarian cancer.
The director of Unbroken and the upcoming By The Sea, starring her newlywed husband, lost her mother, grandmother and aunt to cancer.

According to Jolie, she had been planning to undergo surgery to remove her ovaries and Fallopian tubes for a while now, but a call from her doctor two weeks ago made the procedure more urgent.
A blood test detected potential anomalies linked to the protein CA-125, which is used to monitor ovarian cancer, Jolie's doctor told her, urging the actress to see her surgeon, who also had treated her late mother.
'I went through what I imagine thousands of other women have felt,' she writes.
'I told myself to stay calm, to be strong, and that I had no reason to think I wouldn’t live to see my children grow up and to meet my grandchildren.'

Brad Pitt was in France when he got the call from his wife of seven months about her new health scare, prompting him to hop on a plane and return at once to Los Angeles to be by her side.
After undergoing a battery of tests and scans, Jolie got the good news that she was still cancer-free.
'To my relief, I still had the option of removing my ovaries and Fallopian tubes and I chose to do it,' she writes.
Cover girl: Jolie graced the cover of the May 2013 issue of Time magazine, which featured an article about her decision to undergo a double mastectomy
+7
Cover girl: Jolie graced the cover of the May 2013 issue of Time magazine, which featured an article about her decision to undergo a double mastectomy
Last week, Hollywood’s leading lady went under the knife, undergoing what is known as a laparoscopic bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.
Jolie revealed that one of her ovaries did have a small tumor on it but it turned out to be benign, and there were no signs of cancer in the tissues.
She noted that she chose to keep her uterus because there is no history of uterine cancer in her family.
To counteract the loss of her ovaries, Jolie turned to hormone replacement therapy and had an IUD inserted in her womb, but she says in the essay that her child-bearing years are now behind her.
‘Regardless of the hormone replacements I’m taking, I am now in menopause,’ she writes. ‘I will not be able to have any more children, and I expect some physical changes. But I feel at ease with whatever will come, not because I am strong but because this is a part of life. It is nothing to be feared.’
When Jolie underwent a double mastectomy two years ago, doctors have noticed an uptick in patients electing to undergo the preventive surgery - even if they did not need it.
In her op-ed piece Monday, the UN envoy made it clear that her decision to have her ovaries removed was not solely based on the BRCA1 gene mutation, adding that there are other, non-surgical options out there for women, such as birth control pills, alternative treatments and frequent checks-up.
But taking into account her family's history, Jolie said undergoing the operation was the best option for her.
‘There is more than one way to deal with any health issue,’ she states in the Times piece. ‘The most important thing is to learn about the options and choose what is right for you personally.’
Mrs Jolie Pitt points out that surgery has not eliminated her natural predisposition for cancer, but it has taken at least one type of the deadly disease out of the equation.
‘I know my children will never have to say, “Mom died of ovarian cancer,’” she writes.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2015 05:50 PM | Show all posts
touching

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2015 07:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aseela replied at 24-3-2015 04:46 PM
'I am now in menopause': Angelina Jolie reveals she had her ovaries removed last week... two years a ...

tabahnya dia
sblm nih buang tetek
skrg nih buang ovari n tiub fallopio plak

aduhhh mcmmanalah dia laluinyaaa
iiols yg kena buang sebelah tiub fallopio pun rasa mcm perit sgt2..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2015 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Suchi posted on 24-3-2015 07:27 PM
tabahnya dia
sblm nih buang tetek

I guess the strength comes from her dear beloved devoted most handsome macho tasty yummy husband
That what kept her going strong and confidence ...

eh.. if menopos... meaning selera sex takde aar kan? cane....?
oh tu ke sebabnya dia makan hormon tu?
sape leh jawab?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2015 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
opocot replied at 24-3-2015 10:17 PM
I guess the strength comes from her dear beloved devoted most handsome macho tasty yummy husband

ade kenalan iols dah kena buang abis rahim sbb rahim dia pecah krn peknen rapat sgt lepas bersalin czer..
masih bernafsu je dia
siap ckp dah xde rahim so no period
maknanya hari2 on
kira tak terganggu pun aktiviti sex dia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2015 12:59 PM | Show all posts

terkesan sangat2 kan...
entah la...tak menyokong..apa lagi nak membantah
orang macam angie ni jenis nak idup lama..macam2 nak buat
so organized and plan ahead..tak mo cancer ganggu tumpuan dia dan cita2 dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2015 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Suchi replied at 24-3-2015 07:27 PM
tabahnya dia
sblm nih buang tetek

dah buang sebelah tiub ke @suchi ? ... moga u tabah hadapi nya

yang tetek tu rasanya dia buang saraf tak urat tah apa nyer...pastu wat corrective surgery kan..untuk kekal breast macam bentuk asal
yang ovari ni memang buang terus ekk..haihhh la...orang ikat filopian tiub pon bole jadi emosi..inikan pulak buang terus ovari

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2015 09:06 AM | Show all posts
opocot replied at 24-3-2015 10:17 PM

woww ayat so testy hahhaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.509936 second(s), 44 queries .