[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-7-2014 04:24 PM | Show all posts
date night

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-7-2014 04:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2014 10:02 PM | Show all posts
shi is more like brad and viv is more like angie ... kan?

and the picture above - *melt*

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2014 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Zee cantik okay... Ade rupa supermodel wannabe...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 08:07 AM | Show all posts
ya allah. berseri gila muka angie ni. dia pakai ape ha??? shining, brightening, semua la

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2014 01:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hi silent reader je sblm ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2014 09:25 AM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie's six children will all star in Cleopatra

Angelina Jolie has landed roles for all six of her children in Cleopatra.

The actress and her fiancé Brad Pitt have previously said they didn't want their brood - Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and five-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox - to follow them into acting, but it appears they may have changed their mind after they all appeared on set together ready to film.

Cleopatra is also rumoured to star Brad Pitt, which would make it the first film he and Angelina had appeared in together since 2005's Mr and Mrs Smith, where they first met.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Their whole family life is rooted in films but Brad and Ange didn't want the children to follow in their footsteps. However, acting is in their genes, and it could turn out to be the start of something big for the next generation."

Vivienne has previously appeared alongside her mother in Maleficent, but Angelina said she only let that happen after a long discussion with Brad.

She said: "I only put Vivienne in the film because the other children her age would be scared of me because I looked quite scary as Maleficent.

"Neither one of us want our children to be actors, Brad and I, but it was just I really couldn't ask another four or five-year-old to do it because kids on set did actually get scared and they would cry when they would see me."

meletop2 la kalo jd filem ni nanti...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2014 12:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2014 10:29 PM | Show all posts
X lame lg terima menantu lah brangelina ni. Hehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2014 02:52 PM | Show all posts
brad ni loving sangat
they r still very much in love
patut lah jenn masih lagi terasa lagi dgn kecintaan mereka ber2

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 10:31 PM | Show all posts
At last... Happy news! Harap2 betul lah

@aseela @amikie @Mel007 @lainlain ygtaksebutname

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Married!

Just call them Mr. and Mrs. Pitt!

After nine years and six children together, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have married in France, PEOPLE has confirmed with multiple sources. The news was first reported by the Associated Press.

The wedding was held Saturday at Chateau Miraval in the village of Correns, where the couple first settled in 2008 and have since performed extensive renovations. The wine-growing estate has a 35-room main house, an ancient chapel and working vineyard spread over 1,100 acres.

The ceremony came two years after the couple's 2012 engagement, when Jolie, 39, first showed off the custom sparkler that Pitt, 50, designed for her.

Keep up with Brad Pitt in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Naturally, the pair's children were on hand to celebrate: Maddox, 13, Pax, 11, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and 6-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

In May, Jolie spoke to PEOPLE about the couple's low-key, kid-centric marriage plans.

"We're just waiting for it to be the right time with the kids, with work, when it feels right," she said. "We talk about it occasionally, and the kids talk about it with us.

"Which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding. They will in a way be the wedding planners. It's going to be Disney or paintball – one or the other! We've got a lot of different personalities in the house. They've got some strong opinions. It will be fun. That's the important thing. When we do it, it will feel like a great day for our family."

PHOTOS: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Top 10 PDA Moments

Jolie also spoke about how supportive Pitt had been through her 2013 double mastectomy and ensuing recovery.

"We've been through so much," she said. "We've gotten a lot closer, which I think naturally happens with raising a family together."

It has turned out to be an exceptionally big year for the couple, with Pitt filming his upcoming WWII drama Fury and Jolie directing her upcoming WWII drama Unbroken.

Although their diverging schedules often kept them on opposite sides of the world while shooting, Jolie recently revealed that the pair wrote each other love letters to stay connected.

"We decided to be of that time, when we could imagine he was in the European theater and I was in the Pacific theater," she said, "and we wrote handwritten letters to each other that were very connecting for us, thinking of the people that were separated for months, if not years, at a time back then."

And a little thing like a wedding isn't slowing down the perennially globe-trotting family: They're set to begin shooting an intimate, character-driven drama, By the Sea, in Malta – their first on-screen reunion since 2005's scorching Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

"I wrote something a few years ago for Brad and me," Jolie told PEOPLE of her script for By the Sea. "Just for fun. Just an independent little art piece. Because we don't get to do those as much as we'd like. But it's something really small and experimental."

So maybe it will be a working honeymoon in Malta?

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Source: people.com

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 11:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aah baca kt fb td. Terus i masuk sini. Haha.

Happynyaaa dah kawen!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Finally ...  Congrats Brad n Angie ... happy for both of them..... hopefully news ni betul .. tak sabar nak tgk gambar kawin.. setelah bertahun2 duk bertapak n bertapa kat sini..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 08:39 AM | Show all posts
yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......bestnye baca news pasal Brangelina ni.
adoiii....siyes mmg rasa terharu.
thanks @honey_jelly calling2 me..
Love is everywhere....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 08:57 AM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 28-8-2014 10:31 PM

@aseela @amikie @Mel007  ...

betul brad n angie dah kawen????
kalau betul...alangkah gembiranya........bertahun2 iols menunggu

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 09:46 AM | Show all posts
hans78 posted on 29-8-2014 08:57 AM
betul brad n angie dah kawen????
kalau betul...alangkah gembiranya: ...

sah..mmg confirm..dlm eonline dah ada..just small ceremony..

at last...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-8-2014 10:04 AM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 29-8-2014 09:46 AM
sah..mmg confirm..dlm eonline dah ada..just small ceremony..

at last...

Yes2.......akhirnya kawen jugak
xkisahlah majlis kecik atau besar....yg penting ada ikatan yg sah.....
kalau ade gambar mesti lagi best kan?....
Anak2 jadi flower girl..pakai gaun cantik2 temankan angie...lps tu yg anak2 lelaki bersama brad...pakai kot...mesti smart giler.....
Alahai bestnya kalau ade gambar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2014 01:56 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 28-8-2014 10:31 PM

@aseela @amikie @Mel007  ...

speechless...rasa nak nanges pon ada....

dah sah jadi suami isteri....moga jodoh mereka panjang dan penyatuan ini di berkati Tuhan. thanks @honey_jelly ...

what's important...tak perlu nak gah dan buat majlis macam nak rak...mintak sponsor, jual gambar wat nots..dulu pon jual gamba shiloh and twins pon orang dah mengata macam2.

looking forward to their movie together...wedding gift tu..hehehe....

huaaaa....happy berganda ganda gandaaaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2014 01:57 PM | Show all posts
amikie posted on 29-8-2014 08:39 AM
yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......bestnye baca news pasal Brangelina ni.
adoiii....siyes mmg rasa terharu.

dah halal dah sekarang @amikie ... hahhaha
doa semua orang supaya jangan lagi buat dosa ekk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2014 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Mr Angelina Jolie

Last edited by aseela on 29-8-2014 06:10 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.240727 second(s), 44 queries .