Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: @ikansadin

MiSteri Username666

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2014 12:27 AM | Show all posts
jebat05 posted on 5-7-2014 12:08 PM
saya dah click kat link, dan jugak dah surf username 666 tuh... xderlah yg menyeramkan.. tetapi mung ...

berani awak..
apa kata u screencap benda alah tu kat sini..
nak tengok tapi nak click link tu pon aku takut

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2014 12:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bahasa google translate... blh fail bm exam..hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2014 11:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mmg x la aku nk klik..maybe x de pape..tp t aku suke pikir bukan2..kang rasa x secure je hihi..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2014 12:02 PM | Show all posts
menyegarkan = refresh...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2014 02:19 PM | Show all posts
tt nak uji ke-curious-an kite

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2014 02:20 PM | Show all posts
anyway creepypasta tu dah bosan aku lyn

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-7-2014 02:21 PM | Show all posts
aku dah bukak link tu...mcm guide je tapi leh tahan seram hahaha nasib aku tngok siang2

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2014 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Username 666 posted

Someone thinks i'm a fake user , no man..

i'm for real , 666 was my real username. my channel was up until i broke some rules n shit accidentaly.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2014 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Nda brani la buka link tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Waaa.. Serammm..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 07:00 AM | Show all posts
utk yg  tak paham gugel translate

One day, a person on YouTube has posted their experience with the channel from a defunct blogging website.

"I worked for Youtube during 2006. I was a busy worker, and I recently upload videos here. What I didn't know that some of the YouTube moderators suspended a Youtube account. I told them what it was, but they wouldn't want me to.

I was wondering why I wasn't allowed to go on that page, rather then what it was. But just then, one of the moderators handed me a piece of paper with a writing on it. It was a link. He pleaded me not to ask us about the secret username ever again. The link was a Youtube user link. It said, 'www.youtube.com/666.' I went home after work, and typed it on my computer. I found out that the account was suspended, so it's no worry.

But, when I refreshed the pages several times, some things changed. All of the video tags turned into the letters "X 666" and every single text in the screen said '666.' I thought someone was hacking my computer, but I denied it and then refreshed it.

Just then, a channel popped up. It was 666's channel. I looked at some of the videos, most of them were crazy. One video contained four babies twisting their head. Another video showed swirled graphics.

I decided to get off the video and went to another one, but a blank pop up was shown. I clicked the blank button, and it took me to another video by 666.

The video was shown a women drowning in a blood pool and disgusting things happening. I thought this was disgusting, so I decided to pause the video. It didn't let me, because it wasn't responding. I decided then to close Internet Explorer, but it wouldn't budge. I also tried to go to another video too, but it didn't work either. I thought there was no way out until I thought...

'The shut down button! Of course!' I decided to shut down my computer so that the virus wouldn't get through my computer again, but the button wouldn't work. Shut down buttons respond all the time! I knew that I was hacked.

All hope was lost. I couldn't get out of Explorer, and the video kept going on and on. And there was nothing to stop me. The girl in the video kept starring at me, looking at me with random sounds and beatings playing.

Just then, the woman from the video's hand popped out of the video, and crashed my Internet Explorer.

After a few days, I was recently fired after going through that horrid experience with 666's channel. That's when I thought of this: 'Could this actually been made by the devil? Was it a joke to scare YouTubers?' Either way, this myth was very mysterious. I haven't gone through sleep after watching those videos. I wonder who made them..."

This blogspot was then defunct after 2 days when the blog was done. When anyone enters the blog, a message would pop up saying "Removed by Admin. Error Code: 666." The blogger has sented me his experience by email, asking me to post this on this website. He also left a note.

"NEVER GO NOR REFRESH USERNAME:666. ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED, IT WILL NEVER STOP. IT WON'T COME OUT."

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 07:27 AM | Show all posts
dh tengok 2 hari lepas video tu... alhamdulillah xde ape2

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 07:49 AM | Show all posts
tengok virus kat you tube....

ishh...ishhh.. dasat gile...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 09:29 AM | Show all posts
faham apa dia cerita, tapi mcm nak tergelak tengok bahasanya...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 12:50 PM | Show all posts
gugel translate sgt ayat

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 08:45 PM | Show all posts
takut la nak tengok

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2014 11:03 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 6-7-2014 12:27 AM
berani awak..
apa kata u screencap benda alah tu kat sini..
nak tengok tapi nak click link  ...

sebahagian dr username666

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
jebat05 posted on 7-7-2014 11:03 PM
sebahagian dr username666

haha  tq
so takde pape la ek.. alhamdulillah

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni urban legend je

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2014 10:51 AM | Show all posts
sori lari topik.. ak kdg2 perati yg bukak thread ni, org baru yg point baru berapa kerat.. bukan tak boleh tp gigih buka thread merapu2.. kalau mod ke, ak blh hadam lagi.. ni asal ak buka thread merapu, tgk2 forumer baru.

ak nk tnya la, forumer baru bukak thread ni kan (ak tuju kat semua forumer baru yg baru  register, lps tu terus buka thread) sekadar nk buka thread atau nk jd forumer btl2 di forum cari...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116814 second(s), 44 queries .