Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: matabelalang

[2015] STAR WARS "THE FORCE AWAKENS" - NOW SHOWING

[Copy link]
Post time 30-11-2014 04:34 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 29-11-2014 04:28 PM
erk ni teaser trailer fanmade ke betul2 ni uols? mcm tak brape excited je pun...

yang ni memang official teaser trailer...full trailer kluar bulan 3 2015...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2014 04:40 PM | Show all posts

light saber baru...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2014 06:07 PM | Show all posts
light sabr ni sebenarnya api ke atau laserr?
mak aku kata tu sebenarnya bulb lampu wakaka

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2014 01:24 AM | Show all posts
meletop.... pengarah citer star trek... moga2 sukses dan biar on par atau beyond......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2014 07:58 AM | Show all posts
sekngucing posted on 30-11-2014 06:07 PM

Pergi sini: Lightsaber utk lightsaber 'betul' dan props.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2014 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Disember 2015... lama nak tunggu....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2014 11:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HangPC2 posted on 2-12-2014 12:21 PM
Disember 2015... lama nak tunggu....

Kejap jer tu. Jgn ditunggu2. Tau2 dah keluar wayang.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2014 11:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sekngucing posted on 30-11-2014 06:07 PM

Betullah kata.mak ko tu hwhe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2015 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Trailer #2 akan keluar ketika tayangan The Avengers 2.....dalam trailer tu akan ada muncul semula Luke,Han Solo, Leia, Chewbacca, C3P0 dan R2D2.....kena lar tunggu next month nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2015 11:01 PM | Show all posts
adzli81 replied at 9-3-2015 11:03 AM
Trailer #2 akan keluar ketika tayangan The Avengers 2.....dalam trailer tu akan ada muncul semula Lu ...

lorhhh lambat lagi..... most ancipated film

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2015 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Memang lambat filem ni keluar Disember 2015.....tpi dgr cerita JJ Abrams nak awalkan sebab dah banyak sangat leakage and spoilers dalam internet tentang plot filem ni.....so Abrams risau orang tak berapa nak tengok akhir tahun ni sebab dah tau ending macam mana.....kalau diawalkan pun bagus juga....tpi kena fight with other boombastic summer movies....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 12:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2015 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Budak negro tu mesti jadi watak utama

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts

memang power trailer dia.... mengembalikan nostalgia...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2015 10:59 PM | Show all posts
the new trailer rocks!

mmg dah set nak tgk december nnt....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 02:04 AM | Show all posts
tahun ni byk film sekuel mmg best

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2015 10:56 AM | Show all posts
adzli81 replied at 10-3-2015 08:50 AM
Memang lambat filem ni keluar Disember 2015.....tpi dgr cerita JJ Abrams nak awalkan sebab dah banya ...

cer tlg tepek plot2 yg terbocor itewww

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
minyak replied at 20-4-2015 10:56 AM
cer tlg tepek plot2 yg terbocor itewww

banyak sgt spoilernya...tak best lar kalau tepek kt sini....kita tggu dan lihat aje dulu.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by adzli81 at 21-4-2015 11:29 AM

Mark Hamill felt forced into returning for 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
Business Insider By Kirsten Acuna
23 hours ago

.mark hamill star wars celebration
Mark Hamill showing his outward reaction as he learned about the new "Star Wars" trilogy from George Lucas.During the annual "Star Wars Celebration" event from April 16-19, actor Mark Hamill told a great story of how he first heard about the new "Star Wars" trilogy.
Hamill said he, his wife, and Carrie Fisher were invited to a lunch by George Lucas' people while at a "Star Wars" event.

It struck Hamill as a bit odd. The actor figured it meant something big was going on; however, he never imagined it was another trilogy.

"George had told me specifically, he wasn't doing anything after the prequels," Hamill told the audience. "He said, 'I don't want to be doing these things in my 70s.'"

Hamill's best guess was that they were re-releasing the films in 3D, and Lucas was asking for the original cast to do press. That, or the films were getting another video release.

At the thought of another box set of "Star Wars" films, Hamill exclaimed: "How many times do I have to buy this thing!?"He figured that even if they were to do another trilogy someday that it would be about another generation. The films wouldn't need him back as Luke Skywalker.
"I had a beginning, a middle, [and] an end. My story was finished," he said.

So you could imagine Hamill's surprise when that was exactly the news Lucas told him.

Here's how Hamill said Lucas broke the news, while doing his best impression of the "Star Wars" director:

"Basically, um ... I'm moving on. I'm going to be leaving Lucasfilm and Kathy Kennedy's going to be taking over. And, uh, we're thinking we're gonna do another trilogy."

At this point in the story, here's Hamill's expression:

He continues, as Lucas:
"If you don’t want to be in it, we won’t recast. We’ll write you out of it."

Hamill says though he was wearing a poker face like this while receiving the news ...

On the inside, he was thinking, “Whyyyyyyyyy?”
Your browser does not support the video tag. Verizon/Disney
“That’s how I knew I was a good actor. On the outside, I was completely placid," Hamill told the crowd. "The truth of the matter is, I was in a state of shock. I thought, 'How could this be?' I couldn't say yes or no, but what was really interesting was later I thought, 'It's not like a choice, it's like ... it was like I was drafted.'"
"Can you imagine if for some reason I said, 'I don't think I want to do it'? I would have all of you surrounding my house like villagers in a Frankenstein picture," the actor half joked.

"Angry villagers with lightsabers instead of torches," he added. "I'd sort of be like the most hated person in fandom."

Mark Hamill as he imagines a number of "Star Wars" fans descending upon him with lightsabers if he turned down a chance to be in "The Force Awakens.""'Oh you're too cool for school,'" Hamill playfully continued."You don't want to come back and do 'Episode VII.'"
According to Hamill,  Carrie Fisher, who played his on-screen sister in the franchise, had no problem signing on for more "Star Wars" films. He says she immediately jumped at the offer exclaiming, "I'm in!" However, she also asked if there was a part for her daughter Billie Lourd in the new film.

Carrie Fisher with her daughter, Billie Lourd, at an event in 2011.For the record, Lourd will be in "The Force Awakens." While her role has been kept secret, it's believed she'll play a young version of her mother's character Princess Leia.
During the panel, Hamill continued to discuss how he feels about the new film, joking he was originally a tad suspicious of director J.J. Abrams since he worked on the rebooted "Star Trek" films.

However, Hamill spoke fondly about the young director, saying he's receptive of others' ideas on set in addition to calling him "lovable."

"Here's the thing that I love. This film is the first of the 'Star Wars' films that's actually in the hands of someone who grew out of fandom," explained Hamill, referring to Abrams, a self-proclaimed "Star Wars" fan. "So he [Abrams] feels the way you feel in terms of wanting practical effects, real sets."

If you have a chance, check out the entire panel. Hamill's incredibly entertaining as he discusses doing voice over work and his time on set of "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" with both Alec Guinness and Yoda puppeteer, Frank Oz.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 11:08 PM | Show all posts
dah tua dah luke dan leia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081831 second(s), 43 queries .