CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: matabelalang

[2015] STAR WARS "THE FORCE AWAKENS" - NOW SHOWING

[Copy link]
Post time 18-12-2015 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Bagi aku best je. Maybe aku easy to please kot. Faham je jalan cerita dia. Maybe yang ckp tak best ni high expectations and think too much.

Pace dia mmg tak memboringkan. BB-8 so darn cute.

Movie ni bagus sebab dia tunjuk side stormtrooper. Dulu stormtrooper mcm boneka je.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2015 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Dah tgk semalam. Jalan cerita staright forward - nak cari Luke, konflik anak-ayah, introduce watak baru, recap watak lama, paying homage to first SW. Spoiler - ending tergantung sikit.

Tapi nak compare dgn first movie, takde la gempak sgt.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 12:09 PM | Show all posts
aku xleh nk digest lagi..kenapa R2 tu x berfungsi dr awal?C3PO tu ckp die jd gitu lps luke hilang..tp,bile nk ending..perhal boleh plak die bg map tu..kan senang kalau dr awal die bg jer.

*or did i miss something?*

aku dr dulu bajet stormtroopers tu robot...orang rupenyer

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 12:25 PM | Show all posts
bellaa replied at 17-12-2015 05:58 PM
Dah tgk sat tadi. ' misi mencari peta luke skywalker & letopkan planet RESISTANCE, one by one '

H ...

Oooo..luke tu duk kat bumi ke..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 12:40 PM | Show all posts
kosaifriks replied at 18-12-2015 12:25 PM
Oooo..luke tu duk kat bumi ke..

haah.    

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 02:39 PM | Show all posts
pastu rey tu mmg terus2 boleh ada power ye? yg boleh baca mind ren...
dia tak yah ada training?
kira lagi hebat dari darth vader?
ke dia mmg pernah training jedi ke hapa?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-12-2015 02:44 PM | Show all posts
atira replied at 18-12-2015 02:39 PM
pastu rey tu mmg terus2 boleh ada power ye? yg boleh baca mind ren...
dia tak yah ada training?
ki ...

kalau x salah aku,luke yg trained die..pastu xtau cane die leh jd jahat..sbb tu kot luke cm patah hati gitu...g bertapa kat bumi.
die x sekuat darth vader lagi kan...belum layak utk join dark lord sith

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by atira at 18-12-2015 02:57 PM
kosaifriks replied at 18-12-2015 02:44 PM
kalau x salah aku,luke yg trained die..pastu xtau cane die leh jd jahat..sbb tu kot luke cm patah  ...

yg tu ren... ben solo mmg ada training jedi...
ni yg rey.. perempuan tu.... kan kekdahnye boleh baca minda kylo ren.
pastu boleh pulak menang lawan light saber dgn kylo ren.. watak jahat utama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2015 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Kylo Ren tu anak princess leia dan Han Solo kan....

last last baru nampak luke....tapi watak watak luke ,leia,han,chewwie.muncul sekejap je..
yelah mereka pun dah tua..dah tak larat nak lasak lasak masa muda2 belia dulu..

watak BB-8 paling comel dan cute..tapi C-3PO dan R2D2 tetap aku suka

* betul ke next Star Wars ..Darth vader akan datang semua...dan dengarnya hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker) akan muncul semula..
kalau betul..mesti best next movie dapat tengok hayden Christensen dan Mark hamill berlakon

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by bluemenx at 18-12-2015 10:13 PM

aku bagi 5 bintang ... jiwa aku meresap menyelinap kalo cite space, mungkin aku kaki STAR WARS, kaki Astronomi

watak2 lama dorang cuba matikan satu-persatu.. dah zaman millinium ni.... Selangor dgn Penang pun RESISTANCE dah takeover

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2015 11:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
atira replied at 18-12-2015 02:49 PM
yg tu ren... ben solo mmg ada training jedi...
ni yg rey.. perempuan tu.... kan kekdahnye boleh b ...

I pon tertanya benda yg sama..motip rey tu blh kawal minda ren... lepas tu blh menang lawan ren tu.... dan psoalan plg besar siapa sheols...hanyalah watak baru ataupun anak sesiapa?

iols keluar dr wayang dgn tanda tanya dan seketul poster

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by izy at 19-12-2015 01:02 AM

I pun tertanya rey tu mcm mn leh ada kuasa .. Xyh training pun jd jedi... Kalau ada yoda mesti dia leh bg clue dah sape rey hahahaha... Tp i mcm rasa rey tu maybe anak luke... Sbb ada satu part tu, yg alien tu ckp--- this sabers belong to luke who pass from his father... N now the saber ... To you... Lebih kurang camtu... So i think rey tu maybe anak luke yg x tau kewujudannyer... Hahahaha .. Suka suki je i ni piki

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by bluemenx at 19-12-2015 01:32 AM

Who is Rey?

The best guess is that she's Luke's daughter and Kylo's cousin.

This is the theory many fans already have on Reddit and it seemed heavily hinted at in the film. There are a lot of coincidences to ignore.
Rey happens to be a ridiculously good pilot without any training.
Who else do we know who are naturally good pilots?
Anakin and Luke Skywalker.

She's also force sensitive and is mysteriously drawn to Luke and Anakin's original lightsaber deep in a mysterious room in Maz Kanata's palace.

Rey receiving Anakin and Luke's lightsaber from Maz Kanata.

http://www.techinsider.io/star-wars-who-is-rey-2015-12

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 08:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hunt_fear replied at 18-12-2015 11:56 PM
I pon tertanya benda yg sama..motip rey tu blh kawal minda ren... lepas tu blh menang lawan ren tu ...

hahaha... weols dgn 2 ketul poster

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 08:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bluemenx replied at 19-12-2015 01:30 AM
Who is Rey?

The best guess is that she's Luke's daughter and Kylo's cousin.

even finn pon boleh tetiba pandai lawan guna lightsaber

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by bluemenx at 19-12-2015 11:00 AM

Early LifeRey was born to unknown parents and at the age of five, was left on the Planet Jakku, a junkyard planet littered with leftovers from the Battle of Jakkubetween the New Republic and the Galactic Empire. She lived on her own and learned to survive by scavenging the leftovers which she would sell for sustenance.

Personality and Traits On Jakku, Rey was a loner, scavenging by herself and living alone inside a downed AT-AT walker, hoping for her family to return despite many years of their absence. Despite her years of isolation, she was keen to help people in need, saving BB-8 twice from thieves and then providing assistance to Finn. She was frightened by her first force vision, not wanting to take up the the Skywalker lightsaber, but her resolve strengthened and willingly took up in order to save Finn. Unlike Kylo Ren, who was prone to fits of rage and used his rage in combat, characteristic of dark side users, Rey was able to remain calm and focused in order to defeat Ren using the light side of the Force.

Powers and Abilities Due to her life as a scavenger, Rey had significant technological prowess. She was able to repair the Millennium Falcon, despite it having been decades since it last flew, and her knowledge of the ship impressed its former captain Han Solo. She was also a skilled pilot, flying the Falcon through the wreckage of a Super Star Destroyer. [4]
She also had some prowess in melee combat, probably due to her rough upbringing. She wielded a staff and was able to it to subdue two Jakku thugs, as well as former First Order stormtrooper Finn. This combat proficiency, combined with her force sensitivity, would translate into skill with a lightsaber. Despite no Jedi training, she was able to defeat Kylo Ren, a trained (albeit wounded) Knight of Ren in her first lightsaber duel. She had little knowledge how to use a blaster until the battle at Takodana, but quickly picked up the skill and shot several stormtroopers.[4]
Rey was naturally gifted with The Force, and could use several powers despite little to no training. She experienced a  force vision upon touching the lightsaber of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. She was also able to resist force mind-reading techniques performed by Kylo Ren, and was instead able to reach into his mind and discover his fears. Despite two initial failed attempts, she was able to use a mind trick on a stormtrooper, forcing him to release her from her restraints, leave with the cell door open, and drop his weapon, allowing for her to escape. She also used telekinesis, pulling the Skywalker lightsaber from the snow. Her skill with the force then allowed her to defeat Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2015 07:16 PM | Show all posts
I bagi 4.5/5

ok je pada i yg mudah terhibur ni

i pun rasa leia tu anak luke

i harap ben tu kena bunuh dgn mak dia

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 11:03 PM | Show all posts
ok . on Friday  , i managed to catch this movie - at 9 pm Odeon - 2D
today I rewatched  the  same movie just that ,  this time  on SCENE View Cinema = 3D

well...i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it , every single frames of it ...

i love the plotlines
i love the characters - the  boy and the gal = wow man ...

and of course to the firstliners of STARWARS 1st generation - what a  good comeback and it was soooooooooo epic

Good Job Abrams - it 's really cool to see " sidney bristow' in the form of  - the - next JEDI - to be  in this film
what a good angle you have picked on
kudos to the screenwriters too...

pandai depa ambik angle  mana nak panjang kembangkan cerita

now i know anak Pricess Lea and Hans Solo - yg selang / skip satu generation yg jadi the next  'anakin'

okay - fine...

i love the blue and red light sabre

i love the part, the scene of which the girl - Ray? Rine? realised that she could resist the dark forces  tu
kelakar

and  yes = go and watch it

lagis atu - i rasa best dan lain daripada  tiga prequels lepas = the return of the sith  etc etc tu sebab terlalu melodramatic  and meleret

this time - memang best - with the action, the casts - the new generation , the way they set the point to elaborate

well...so long  Hans Solo - it is okay to rest

BB tu i suke comel...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2015 11:07 PM | Show all posts
well i shall  give it 3.75 - 4.00 / 5 ratings

it's pretty cool

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2015 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Sy x follow filem2 Star Wars sblm nie...klu tgk filem yg bru nie boleh fhm x?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101519 second(s), 43 queries .