CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC] My Spring Day - Celaka sedih betul ending, luruh jantung okey!!: skymaniam

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2014 04:25 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 19-9-2014 03:35 PM
yelah tu

drama abg jo akn bersiaran tak lame lg dlm taun ni...

lambat lagi la daus...
sementara tu boleh la merembes kat ajuhshi
serabai dan sempoii nie...
muahh ajushsi...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2014 09:04 PM | Show all posts
br tgk ep 4... kna tunggu seminggu lg ep 5 lak
aishhhhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 12:52 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 19-9-2014 04:25 PM
lambat lagi la daus...
sementara tu boleh la merembes kat ajuhshi
serabai dan sempoii nie...

ahjussi dh ngaku suka kt beom yi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 12:54 AM | Show all posts
@ismaha

sweet lah proposal tu..romantik jugak wlpn nmpk pendiam jek wtknya haha
tp spoil sbb kena balik operate org sblm propose..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 12:56 AM | Show all posts
DateEpisodeTNmS (%)AGB Nielsen (%)
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2014-09-10017.58.8 (17th)8.1 (19th)9.8 (11th)
2014-09-11028.3 (18th)10.7 (11th)8.7 (17th)10.4 (9th)
2014-09-17038.2 (16th)10.4 (8th)9.5 (14th)10.5 (9th)
2014-09-18048.1 (17th)10.3 (12th)11.1 (8th)13.3 (5th)

rating menaik...

tak yah pki pelaris pun
ahjussi + heroin muka baru yg penaik rating

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 12:41 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 20-9-2014 12:52 AM
ahjussi dh ngaku suka kt beom yi

pompuan tu boleh agak kan  sape yg ajuhshi suka tu...
abeslah dongwook...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2014 12:44 PM | Show all posts
mushroomsup posted on 19-9-2014 09:04 PM
br tgk ep 4... kna tunggu seminggu lg ep 5 lak
aishhhhh

lawak la ajuhshi deting...mcm dejavu lak...
apa yg asst.dia tu bygkan sume jadi real...
tu yg sengaja tertumpahkan susu kat muka bomyi...

kesian poreum  sedih dia bila taw bomyi nak kawen
dgn samchun dia...dia dh berharap sgt ayah dia dgn bomyi...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 12:47 PM | Show all posts
sambil tengok sambil screen capture...gigih sgt aku nie...
sebab x puas la tengok muka ajuhshi nie....
sweet jer...tenang jer tengok..
angau dah aku nie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2014 12:52 PM | Show all posts
hensem ajuhshi masa blind date...
kan main rambut tu....

x faham aku dgn mak bomyi napelah
sebok sgt nak suh ajuhshi kawen? mcm jadik 1 kesalahan
dan bebanan lak kalo ada abg duda beranak....

nasib baiklah pompuan tu lak ex dongwook...
so xde lah dia nak sgt kat ajuhshi...terpkasa ikut sbb arahan...
kalolah dongwook tu taw alasan sebenar ex dia tinggalkan dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 12:57 PM | Show all posts
LOVE..LOVE...LOVE

kang bada cute  yg x suka kat samchun dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 07:54 PM | Show all posts
“My Spring Day” – First Impressions
[url=]
[/url][url=][/url]

“My Spring Day” premiered on MBC last week and I was very surprised by its setting. Initially, I found the couple’s pairing a bit odd due to the considerable age gap. However, thinking about it, a rookie actress could find more experience if she plays and learns alongside an experienced actor.
The story uses an interesting concept of cellular memory which is a medical hypothesis implying the recipients’ personalities are inherited from their donors. Will this show be able to make its way into the top ranking charts? Let’s find out.

About the cast
Lee Bom Yi (Sooyoung) is a clinical dietitian working in Hae Gil hospital and is dedicated to living her life to the fullest. She is very down-to-earth and her morals are well-placed. However, Bom Yi tends to speak up impulsively and is quick judging people. She’s also the daughter of the hospital’s chairwoman and is getting herself in trouble regularly. I’m glad she isn’t perfect, which leaves her some room for character development.

Kang Dong Ha (Kam Woo Sung) is a lonesome countryside widower struggling to raise his two kids. He’s emotionally scarred because of his wife’s passing, and right off the bat, viewers can see his heart wavering at the presence of Bom Yi, who reminds him so much of his long lost love. I really like that his character stays outside of typical heroic standards. The writer displays him as a working class ahjussi who is openly defiant towards people he doesn’t like.

Kang Dong Wook (Lee Jun Hyuk), is a famed thoracic surgeon exuding raw talent and perfectionism. He is also Dong Ha’s younger brother, and expresses interest in Bom Yi. Before meeting her, he had an unrequited love for Dong Ha’s wife, who ultimately passed away. Her heart was transplanted into Bom Yi, giving her a new life. Now, Dong Wook’s outlook is that he cannot lose another woman in his life.

Bae Ji Won (Jang Shin Young) is one of the most prominent managers of Hae Gil hospital. Combined with stylish looks and expertise, she is described to be a cold and calculative woman. After being acquainted with Dong Ha, she is set on a track to fall in love with him.

OverviewAs for my impressions, I thought the drama would start off with heavy melodramatic elements. On the contrary, the sadness that emerged from the premiere was covered with subtle humor, charm, and tenderness. In fact, I kept smiling during the whole run because I was moved by the classical formula the show is undertaking – a relatable, personal drama, with characters building relations based on moral values. This reminded me somewhat of the 2004 drama “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and the 2011 “Scent of a Woman,” dramas that got me into the melodrama genre for the first time. However, “My Spring Day” is brighter and lighter in comparison.

Per example, “My Spring Day” started off with people receiving different life blessings, such as a young son helping his blind mother cross the street, another mother pleading to a doctor to save her son, and finally, our heroine receiving a heart transplant. A quick note: please brace yourselves as initially, the drama may be a bit alarming with the excessive flesh and blood during the medical operation. Of course, the series will surely deliver scenes revealing darker secrets and painful memories later on.

I admit this is a very cute moment for our pairing couple.

The HumorI find it interesting when the main couple cross paths with each other, constantly bickering with each other. Bom Yi has a misunderstanding with Dong Ha at a store, and afterwards, the dietitian keeps meeting the man almost everywhere, resulting in hilarious antagonistic interactions. Dong Ha meets Bom Yi during the anniversary of his wife’s death, when he was pouring alcohol at the sea for her traditional memorial. Bom Yi stops him, not recognizing him and thinking he is a supervillain destroying the sacred way. Aside, the drama has its occasional heartbreaking moments, revealing glimpses of the painful past.
The humor in this show brings a very nice transition out of some of the more serious scenes. I think this aspect balances out the setting very well and the melodrama as described is not as heavy as I was expecting. The gags and playfulness from this drama are few, subtle, and certainly unpredictable. The funny dialogue is not forcefully put into the script, and actually contributes to the character development and narrative. Per example, Bom Yi was forced to renew a contract by her hospital manager with Dong Ha after she rejected his deal about an earlier settlement they end up having a hilariously confusing conversation.

“Reje-ception”…? Bom Yi got lost in her own conversation. So did I.

The ActingA big question remains for acting performance. An idol has taken on the leading role for this drama. Does Sooyoung improve in this show? Does she share chemistry with her co-lead Kam Woo Sung? Certainly. She has chosen a role in which her character is quite similar to her real personality and this really enhances her acting abilities. Sooyoung also makes me forget that she is a Girls’ Generation member, an important thing for idols who venture into acting.
Additionally, she actually shares a good aura with Kam Woo Sung. Eye contact, for one, is a major factor in the chemistry between actors, and the longing evident in the eye contact between the two main leads is what really convinces me about the pairing. The only problem I found in this show is Lee Bom Yi’s relationship with Kang Dong Wook. The premiere showed them discussing their relationship and wedding at some point. The fact they are dating left me daunted and awkward because I barely see them together and their interactions reminded me more of a brother-sister relationship instead of a romantic one. Followers could tell me they aren’t the endgame pairing, but I wish their connection was at least believable.

Final thoughts

It’s really nice starting a drama that brings something new on set, and I think “My Spring Day” is a refreshing addition to the list for melodrama followers here. However, it is hard to tell if the series is worth watching yet. So far, the show seems promising and it is filled with solid character development, an attractive setting, and a balanced narrative. The humor carries a good tone and brings balance to the story after some serious dialogue exchanges. The background concept of cellular memory, which is intriguing and unique, brings something new to the table with its unproved medical hypothesis. I’m not entirely convinced the drama will keep my attention for the whole run. However,  I have a very good feeling “My Spring Day” will leave me entertained for some time.
Are you watching this show? Please let me know about your thoughts below!
For drama fans in the United States & Canada , don’t miss “My Spring Day” on Soompi’s sister site, KDrama.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 02:36 PM | Show all posts
aku baru sempat tgk ep 1...
sedap mata tgk SY belakon tak mcm kwn dia yg sorg tuh...
lawak jugak ahjussi tuh....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 02:37 PM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 20-9-2014 12:44 PM
lawak la ajuhshi deting...mcm dejavu lak...
apa yg asst.dia tu bygkan sume jadi real...
tu yg se ...

ahjusi tu dh dating dgn bomyi ke...
kat ep berapa...
mmg kene rempit nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2014 02:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ichi posted on 21-9-2014 02:37 PM
kat ep berapa...
mmg kene rempit nih...

Cer tgk epi 3...sweet jek tgk ahjussi termimpi dating kt ldg haha

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 03:00 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 21-9-2014 02:50 PM
Cer tgk epi 3...sweet jek tgk ahjussi termimpi dating kt ldg haha

tak padan dgn tua pakcit nih.... mimpi2 lak

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 08:57 PM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 21-9-2014 02:37 PM
kat ep berapa...
mmg kene rempit nih...

rempit laju2 ichi...
bestt weii..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2014 12:15 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 21-9-2014 08:57 PM
rempit laju2 ichi...
bestt weii..

aku bizi wat banner nih... kekkeke...

aku tgk ahjusi ko kelako jer.... byk betol job dia...
kejap jual daging.. kejap bwk bas.. kejap bwk van...
anak dara dtg bulan pon tak tau....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 08:11 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 22-9-2014 12:15 AM
aku bizi wat banner nih... kekkeke...

aku tgk ahjusi ko kelako jer.... byk betol job dia...

amboiii ichi kretipnya ko...
tazabar nak tengok hasil design banner ko....

haah ajuhshi aku tu serba boleh...
hebattt kannn...
biasalah bapak2 mmg mcm tu..
mana nam amek taw hal ehwal anak dara nie...
nak2 plak seorg bapak tunggal mcm ajuhshi aku nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 10:13 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 22-9-2014 08:11 AM
amboiii ichi kretipnya ko...
tazabar nak tengok hasil design banner ko....

amboi kemain bekap....
tp ade hati nak ngorat anak dara org..... hahahaa

ko masuk la umh contest banner drama.. aku baru wat 2....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 10:39 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 22-9-2014 10:13 AM
amboi kemain bekap....
tp ade hati nak ngorat anak dara org..... hahahaa

tak pandai la aku nak buat banner nie....
ko dh post ke ko punya banner tu?

mestilah kena bekap ajuhshi keseyangan kan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099503 second(s), 42 queries .