Author: kashishi7

[Dunia] Malaysia Airlines MH4 Terbang Melintasi Syria : Flightradar24

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2014 06:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mas, please learn , for once, please

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2014 06:28 PM | Show all posts
aik ader orang berani lagi naik mas.......hurm....mas o mas.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:29 PM | Show all posts
MH4 ni bukan yg KJ naik ke London/Glasgow hari tu ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:31 PM | Show all posts
when I was with Etihad Airways, ada 3 routes jer available dari middle east hala ke europe and beyond.
1. ikut saudi,jordan, syria,turki
2. ikut iraq,turki
3. ikut iran,turki

pilihan routes ikut yang mana paling kurang headwind .tak ada No Fly Zone. I pernah flew over Damascus, masa tu tgh hot, boleh nampak rocket fired bersilang seli kat bawah, but we were very high.

kalau dari south east asia and india, boleh ikut pakistan,afghan, iran and turki..
whatever, every airline ada risk assessment team masing masing, dia orang bagi feedback samada sesuatu tindakan itu Safe, Feasable and Economical ke tidak.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:38 PM | Show all posts
i nk share sikit la, benda yg sgt tak seberapa ni....my relative yg keje MAS penah citer dulu,  MAS mmg berani buat decision yg lain dari airlines lain...contohnya, yg kes berapa banyak flite terkandas sbb volcano nk meletus kat jerman 2-3 thn lepas...MAS yg pertama sekali berani start terbang semula...pastu baru airlines lain ikut...sebelum tu pun, ada beberapa kes berani mati punya MAS buat...tapi Alhamdulillah,selamat...cuma tahun ni jer nasib tak baik...ni management la yg soh, pilot cuma ikut jer...sejak CEO sebelum ni pun...semoga tak ada lagi perkara2 buruk jadi selepas ni...Amin...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:40 PM | Show all posts
kelana36 posted on 21-7-2014 06:31 PM
when I was with Etihad Airways, ada 3 routes jer available dari middle east hala ke europe and beyon ...

ic...thanx for info abg kelana....so, yg my relative citer psl MAS berani buat bende lain dari yg lain tu, betul ka?  since u pun penah keje MAS kan...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2014 06:43 PM | Show all posts

Baca ni, I copy from Professional Pilots Forum.

Many years ago, when I was with a major airline, I was involved in the decision making process assessing the safety of flights, near, around or over areas of potential or active conflicts. From that experience, may I enlighten some of the posters on PPRuNe on the difficulties of the process.

The first problem is imprecise information, a civil airline is not told much - you have to go and investigate yourself. NOTAMS only promulgate what the state concerned has decided to say - airspace, airways closures and altitude restrictions. Next, the government of the state of registration may issue warnings, usually in ambiguous phraseology; 'we see no reason why you shouldn't', etc. Unless individuals in the airline concerned have the necessary security clearances and access to the right military/security departments, they will find it very difficult to determine the risk.

Then there is the eternal conflict between commercial interests and caution. This is a legitimate and important debate, there are no simple answers. How does the responsible person in Flight Operations convince the Commercial Department of the necessity to re-route around the conflict area when there is little or no convincing evidence of risk?

I remember several cases when the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) was less than candid, and others when they issued advice that was much more restrictive than the advice given by other governments. How do you evaluate what you are being told by government? Such issues applied when deciding to overfly Afghanistan in the 1980s and 1990s, and when flying around Iraq during the run up to Gulf War 1 in 1991. These are not easy decisions.

Terrorist or military risk must be assessed on the basis of 2 criteria - capability and intention...and probably a 3rd - incompetence. In the case of Afghanistan, before the Russians retreated, they had the capability but not the intention to shoot down an overflying civil airliner, they also had good command and control. After the Russians withdrew, the various factions had the missiles (capability), probably not the intention, but more importantly they lacked effective command and control. Therefore they constituted a risk and that airspace was avoided by UK airlines but not those of all other nations.

When the USS Vincennes shot down the Iranian Airbus, the US Navy had the capability, no intention to shoot down a civil airliner, but woefully inadequate command decisions (the command and control structure was OK but
it was operated incompetently). During the run up to Gulf War 1 the capability was there, as was a very good command and control structure - BUT - at what point might the stress of the moment lead to a mistake?

As I understand it, the airspace in which the Malaysian flight was operating was declared open by the state involved, was being used by many other airlines, and thus the flight was legal. The problem was; who had access to the missiles concerned? Who had knowledge of this? And how could this be assessed? Probably no-one was in a position to know. It seems to me to have been a horrible cock-up by the rebel forces. I am sure no-one intended to shoot down a civil airliner.

But, please don't under-estimate the difficulty airlines have when deciding what is and what is not safe.
Last edited by Bergerie1; 18th Jul 2014 at 17:19.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:44 PM | Show all posts
bobby2008 posted on 21-7-2014 05:50 PM
aku dah kata MAS punya management ni teruk, CEO patut letak jawatan. Route yang dipilih diakui selamat oleh IATA? hahahaha piiiraahhhhhh

memang berani mati betul MAS ni.

Crew MAS punya semangat samurai ... bushido aka berani mati ... Banzai ....

Danger and high risk is my core business ....

Last edited by XxNotTruexX on 21-7-2014 06:46 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2014 06:46 PM | Show all posts
SIA lalu atas Pakistan dgn Afghanistan tu takmo bising ka?

Last2 transit ikut South Africa je la, nak "selamat" sangat.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Peterpan17 posted on 21-7-2014 06:18 PM
Naik kapal lautlah. Senang. Back to basic

haha setuju aku tak sure berapa banyak langit dalam dunia nak kena elak kalau nak naik kapal terbang. kalau ikut capability (no intention) memang sah kena naik kapal laut sahaja

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 06:59 PM | Show all posts
cenkudu posted on 21-7-2014 06:51 PM
haha setuju  aku tak sure berapa banyak langit dalam dunia nak kena elak kalau nak naik kapal te ...

lalu jalan laut
nanti ada risk kena kidnap dengan lanun somalia

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:00 PM | Show all posts
kelana36 posted on 21-7-2014 06:43 PM
Baca ni, I copy from Professional Pilots Forum.

assalamaualaikum Saudara. nak tanya  sikit ye

kalau i nak balik around Syawal, say around  mid - August, insya ALLAH -  can  a passenger know before hand / or ask anyone from MAS - which route they are opting now?

Boleh tak MAS annouce flight path dia in August because i tak book tiket lagi, keje banyak.

kalau MAS  tak der jawapan, then SIA or emirates will do ...just the transit  tu aaaa arghhh...

Last edited by mbhcsf on 21-7-2014 07:01 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:06 PM | Show all posts
saden posted on 21-7-2014 06:46 PM

Last2 transit ikut South Africa je la, ...

Pakistan lagi bahaya owh. Diorg ada nuclear weapon.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:07 PM | Show all posts
brownstone posted on 21-7-2014 06:08 PM
Definitely MAS lacks common sense..

Kalau pandu keta ada jumpa papan tanda speed limit 90kmj...x  ...

heran sangat. tak serik2. patutnya CEO airline yg dah ada pengalaman spt MH370 (samada ditembak, hijact etc..) yg baru jer beberapa bulan lepas berlaku, tahap berhati2nya sepatutnya akan berkali ganda banding dgn airline lain.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2014 07:11 PM | Show all posts
saden posted on 21-7-2014 06:46 PM

Last2 transit ikut South Africa je la, ...

Ikut keadaan skrg xde war yang berlaku kat Pakistan dan Afghanistan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2014 07:13 PM | Show all posts
cenkudu posted on 21-7-2014 06:51 PM
haha setuju  aku tak sure berapa banyak langit dalam dunia nak kena elak kalau nak naik kapal te ...

Kapal selam Scorpene Malaysia punya pun blh. Selamat.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2014 07:26 PM | Show all posts
apa kata mas lalu je dkt syria..tak ada msalah..kejadian mh17 ni 1 dlm 11 juta..kjadian ketiga 1 dlm berapa billion..mustahil la jdk apa2..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Haiiiish MAS MAS . Aku takpenah naik kpl terbang . Rasa ngeri plakkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:27 PM | Show all posts
kalau takut sangat naik flight baik dok rumah diam2 je...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2014 07:36 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 21-7-2014 03:00 PM
assalamaualaikum Saudara. nak tanya  sikit ye

kalau i nak balik around Syawal, say around  mid ...

the route will be finalised earliest by 4 hours before the scheduled departure time.

banyak benda kena consider, weather changing, restriction, alternate airport availability along the routes etc etc.
only the flight operation staff jer yg tau pasal routing, so unless you know somebody kat that dept who can check it out for you, susah la nak dapat info.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227416 second(s), 45 queries .