-reserved for trailer & teasers-

Last edited by eddlisa_uyuk on 28-11-2014 01:13 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed for New Romance Film

The new film “Today’s Love” has confirmed “Brilliant Legacy” co-stars Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won as the two leads, and will head into filming at the end of this month.

Lee Seung Gi, in his first movie role, plays Junsu, a character who fails at relationships, and always gets broken up with because he just gives too much. Moon Chae Won, on the other hand, returning to the big screen in three years after “War of the Arrows” in 2011, plays the meteorologist Hyun Woo, a woman with a witty tongue and aggressive manner.

“The story about a natural relationship that just might really exist in the world drew me in, and it’s the kind of genre that I like,” Lee Seung Gi said. “I also am a fan of Director Park Jin Pyo, so I’m glad for this opportunity to work with him. It is my first movie role, and I’m feeling the pressure, too, but I’ll keep at it from a learning stance.”

Co-star Moon Chae Won commented, “I liked that the story is about a love that people have probably experienced once in their life: a fun and realistic romance. I would like it if I could show viewers another side of myself through this film.”

Filming is set to start this month, and will premiere sometime in 2015.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/24/lee-seung-gi-and-moon-chae-won-confirmed-for-new-romance-film/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Seung-gi and Moon Chae-won starts an Erratic Love like Changeable Weather!-They Begin Shooting Film ‘Today’s Love’

Lee Seung-gi and Moon Chae-won has confirmed to appear in film, tentatively titled ‘Today’s Love.’ They begin shooting in the end of July.
‘Today’s Love’ is a romantic movie, which will illustrates the delicate relationships between men and women. This movie will be directed by a director Park Jin-pyo who is well known for movie ‘You’re My Sunshine!” and ‘Voice of a Murderer.’

This is Lee Seung-gi’s first time to appear in films. In the movie ‘Today’s Love,’ he will play a man named ‘Jun-su’ who is so nice to his girl friends that he is always dumped by them.

Moon Chae-won makes come back to film in 3 years. She plays a weather forecaster named‘Hyun-woo’ who is a gorgeous looking girl but, speaks and behave in naughty way. This character is absolutely opposite to her elegant image that she has shown so far.

Lee Seung-gi stated, “I like the story of this film, which seems to be really happening in reality. It is my first time to be cast in the movie, so I am a little bit under pressure. But, I will do my best to show great performance in the movie.”

Moon Chae-won said, “I like humors and romance in the realistic story of this movie. I think many of us have experienced this kind of events. I also hope people like different image of Moon Chae-won in the film.”

‘Today’s Love’, which has been attracting huge attention for the casting of Lee Seung-gi and Moon Chae-won, will begin shooting from the end of July and open in 2015.

Last edited by dauswq on 31-7-2014 11:10 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 11:22 PM | Show all posts
lee seung gi ni pernah berlakon sama2 ngan moon chae won dlm drama brilliant legacy..
mase tu moon chae won tak dipandang pun sbb bw wtk supporting la kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Kenangan bersama dlm Brilliant Legacy

Last edited by dauswq on 31-7-2014 11:30 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 11:27 PM | Show all posts
The director Park Jin Pyo who has directed ' Voice of a Murderer',
        'Closer to Heaven', 'You're my Sunshine', 'Accomplices'e.t.c.

As for the script writer Lee Byeong Heon who has dramatized the movie
        'Sunny'(2011), 'Scandal Makers'(2008),
        and he's the writer of the movie ' Never Ending Story'(2011).
        He has won the best national work of the 7th
        Asiana International Short Film Festival.(2009 AISFF).
        And, He has also won the best script with 'Today's Love'
        of 2010 Korea Movie Script Market Contributions.

craum, Naver, weibo

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2014 12:46 AM | Show all posts
2015 lmbt lagik tu....

so satu lagi kapel reunite balik wlopon dlm BL dorg tak together2....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2014 12:47 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 31-7-2014 11:22 PM
lee seung gi ni pernah berlakon sama2 ngan moon chae won dlm drama brilliant legacy..
mase tu moon  ...

aku suke dia mase awal2 episod sblm mak dia sogok dia dgn idea2 jahat sbb nak bolot duit insurans...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2014 08:34 PM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 1-8-2014 12:46 AM
2015 lmbt lagik tu....

so satu lagi kapel reunite balik wlopon dlm BL dorg tak together2... ...

updated cast

Lee Seo-jin completes Moon Chae-won’s love triangle in Today’s Romance            

So it IS still about three men and a woman, after all. Production on Today’s Romance (previously titled Three Men’s Woman) has begun, and Lee Seo-jin (Grandpas Over Flowers) is a last-minute addition. He’ll join the set as soon as he wraps Wonderful Season this weekend (which, wow, those 50 episodes seem to have flown by).

This will be Seojinnie’s first movie since 2006’s Please, and he’ll play a sunbae liked by Moon Chae-won’s character, a sassy weather-caster with aggressive tendencies. Singer Jung Joon-young (Monstar) was also cast a few days ago as a street photographer who crushes hard on the feisty weathergirl. While it still appears the film will focus on Moon’s relationship with Lee Seung-gi, a character who’s unlucky in love, it’s nice to know the two other men are still in contention, and haven’t been written out entirely.

It was previously billed as a rom-com (and the material certainly still sounds like fodder for one) but recent news alludes to the film as a melodrama, so now I’m curious to find out — which is it? Cameras began rolling late last month, and we’ll first get to see Today’s Romance sometime in 2015.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/lee-seo-jin-completes-moon-chae-wons-love-triangle-in-todays-romance/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-8-2014 10:33 PM | Show all posts
oh pakcik ni.... nmpk tua dah..
last drama dia aku tgk phoenix ke... yg heroin dia mati bunuh diri tuh...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 05:13 PM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 1-8-2014 12:47 AM
aku suke dia mase awal2 episod sblm mak dia sogok dia dgn idea2 jahat sbb nak bolot duit insurans. ...

dah kuar trailer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069710 second(s), 40 queries .