ishhh...
mengarut je..x masuk dek akal...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2014 03:33 AM | Show all posts
sekali yg dlm balang tuh tulang rusuk kambing

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2014 03:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau dia xde tulang rusuk dia akan jd andartu. Sebab tulang rusuk wanita ada pada jodoh2 masing:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2014 03:40 AM | Show all posts
oopps... rusuk babi rupanya

Mexican pop queen Thalia hoaxes world by posting photos of pickled ribs, saying she had them removed to slim down
'Gotcha.' The 42-year-old 'No Me Ensenaste' singer uploaded a selfie with what she said were her pickled ribs in a jar, but later appeared to admit that it was a hoax.

Has Mexican pop queen Thalia finally come clean over long-standing rumors she removed two of her ribs to look slimmer?

The Latin sex symbol has long teased fans with the suggestion she underwent surgery in a bid to transform her figure.

In recent weeks she's ramped up those claims, first by mentioning the alleged operation during a talk show.

On Monday she posted an Instagram video, featuring several racy shots, where she asked: "You think I removed my ribs? Yes, no? #ThaliasRibs #Myth."

Then, on Tuesday, she took the gossip to the next-level by uploading a selfie to Instagram alongside what she said were her pickled bones in a jar.

"To all my loving Filipino fans, here is the proof I love (love) My Famous Ribs, I kept them with me all these years," she wrote.

Unsurprisingly, the supposed candid confession was picked up by the world's media as confirmation that the rumors were in fact real.

Hours later, however, the 42-year-old mom-of-two backtracked - and appeared to admit that the entire stunt was a hoax.

First, she uploaded the same snap of her pointing at the ribs, but with a red cross struck through it. Its caption was: "Nop... Not mine!"

Minutes later, she posted a picture of some pork ribs straight from the grill, next to the words: "These are mine!... And I like them extra spicy just like me."

Continuing with her admission, she later uploaded a picture montage detailing how it was those cooked ribs that came to be "pickled" in the jar.

At the end, she simply wrote the word: "Gotcha."

And, to complete the confession, she then created a selection of media clippings covering the story.

Cryptically, she then said: "And the #myth will continue... "Myth is not a true story, it is a story that is true."

"Myths are a special kind of literature not written or created by a single individual, but produced by the imagination and experience of an entire age and culture and can be seen as the distillation of the dreams and experiences of a whole generation."

"I love you guys. And I loved every single story! Super fun and creative ;-)" she ended.

The actress, whose full name is Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda, starred in her first commercial aged just 1 and has since gone on to sell more than 40 million records worldwide.

Also known for her roles in several telenovelas, she's believed to be worth $50 million.

Sumber dan gambar2 menarik

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2014 11:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ceh propa je rupanya....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2014 09:21 AM | Show all posts
tp mmg ada ya yg buang tulang rusuk

tak silap yg obses nak jadi cam barbie tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 07:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.034144 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.