CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10845|Reply: 10

Celebrities who have become mothers after 40 (26 photos)

[Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2014 07:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Today more and more celebrities who have babies in their forties. In an interview with these "late mom" ​​talk about motherhood, how proceeded pregnancy, and did not hesitate to that dared to give birth to adulthood. Monica Bellucci and all recognized that the time-based to a child a few years, if she is allowed health. She and 12 other stars who have decided to have a baby after 40.
Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci during pregnancy to her first daughter Virgin Monica Bellucci gave birth to 39, and the second, Leonie - in 45 years.

Monica Bellucci youngest daughter Leonie herself Monica told reporters about her second pregnancy: "I do not feel brave, I'm just very lucky. I already have a healthy daughter was born, I gave birth to her own, as a simple farmer from Umbria, and now and the second pregnancy is going very well and quietly. But do not think that I need to take an example. Many people in my age are turning to surrogate mothers or IVF clinics. And if I had not been able to get pregnant, I would have turned out to be among these women. " Halle Berry

Holly with her ​​daughter Nala Holly gave birth to her first child - a daughter Nala Ariel Aubry 42 years. Despite his age, Holly entire pregnancy felt fine. In 47 the actress became a mother for the second time, having given birth to a son, Robert Maceo. In this case, the actress admitted that she was not planning to become a mother for the second time, considered themselves "too old to have another child." But fate decreed otherwise, and Halle Berry still can not believe his luck.

Holly and son Maceo
Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman during pregnancy Pregnancy Nicole was for a surprise - a lot of years, the actress was being treated for infertility. However, married to Keith Urban in 2008 in 40 years, the actress her first child - a daughter of the Sunday Rose. But more than Nicole could not get pregnant, and in 2012, Nicole and Keith used the services of a surrogate mother.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban with daughters
Salma Hayek

Salma during pregnancy Salma gave birth at 41. In 2007, the actress and French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault had a daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault. For the recognition of Salma, the pregnancy was difficult, but the extra weight, which won the actress during pregnancy (23 kg), give her a lot of trouble. But now the actress is happy that became a mother and was able to return to the form.

Alma and her daughter Valentina
Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey during pregnancy At 41 the singer gave birth to twins, a boy named Moroccan and a girl - Monroe, in honor of the Hollywood stars. But the path to motherhood Carrie proceeded not so smooth. The singer was suffering from pre-eclampsia (a condition associated with cerebral ischemia, developing during the second half of pregnancy) and gestational diabetes (impaired glucose metabolism in pregnant women). Singer gave birth by Caesarean section. Today, raising twins, Mariah Carey happy. But most children do not want the singer.

Mariah Carey and her husband and children,
Celine Dion

Celine Dion with her ​​husband and children first pregnancy and childbirth have proceeded Celine well. But when the singer and her husband decided to take a second baby, there were problems. After many failed attempts to Celine Dion was finally able to get pregnant and give birth to twins at age 42.

"It seems to me that I was pregnant for over a year. I never give up. But I can tell you that it was physically and emotionally exhausting. My doctor tried to dissuade me from pregnancy. Of course, it's depressing. But I decided to take it and had to go to the end. I told the doctor that if he tells me to bed rest until the birth of children, I will lie down and not move. Having children is worth it, and this is the best thing in my life, "
Uma Thurman

Uma Thurman during the third pregnancy Uma Thurman was 42 years old when she gave birth to her third child - a girl with a long name Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalun Florence Thurman-Busson. This pregnancy was pretty hard. After birth, the actress long restored.

Uma and her daughter Rosalind
Julianne Moore

Julianne with her ​​husband and children, Julianne Moore gave birth to her first child Caleb in 37 years. And when the actress was 42 years old, was born a girl, Liv Helen.

Julianne and her daughter Liv "I madly wanted child. And my wish was fulfilled, "- said Moore. Marcia Cross

Marcia during pregnancy like Nicole Kidman, Marcia Cross a very long time was treated for infertility. Actress managed to get pregnant using IVF. Star of the show "Desperate Housewives" gave birth to twins a few days before his 45th birthday. Due to complications, the actress had a caesarean for the month prior to the expected birth.

Marcia Cross with her ​​daughters , "If I got married and had children at 35, as a dream, I would not appreciate this miracle as they are today!" - said the actress. Gwen Stefani

Gwen during pregnancy Gwen already had two sons, when at 43, the singer became pregnant again. Earlier this year, she gave birth to her third child, a boy again, who was named Apollo. Although the first pregnancy was difficult, the third trimester of Gwen became easier, and she seemed to blossom.

Gwen Stefani and her son Apollo "When I found out I was pregnant, it was indescribable happiness," - said the singer about her pregnancy. Tina Fey

Tina during pregnancy to her second child, daughter Penelope, actress Tina Fey has given birth to 41 years. Tina admitted that, despite her age, pregnancy and childbirth were light.

Tina with her ​​daughter Penelope
Rachel Zoe

Rachel Zoe during pregnancy Famous designer Rachel Zoe gave birth to her first child - a baby Skyler in 39 years. With her ​​second child, Rachel did not "tighten" and became pregnant two years after the birth of first child. Caius baby was born, when Rachel was 41. Pregnancy was good, and the designer even managed to hide his "interesting situation" until last month.

Rachel Zoe with her ​​youngest son Caius
Linda Evangelista

Linda Evangelista during pregnancy Supermodels birth to a son when she was 42 years old.

Linda and her son Augustine also among those who gave birth after 40 and successfully coped with the task of raising children - Kim Basinger (birth to 41 years Ayrlend daughter), Susan Sarandon (birth to a second son, 42, and the third - in 43 years), Meryl Streep (birth to a fourth daughter, when she was 42 years old). Source

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2014 09:44 PM | Show all posts
gambar tak keluar bro..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 08:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mana gambonye

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 09:29 AM | Show all posts
x de pic pun

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 09:57 AM | Show all posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Sayang gambarnya tak kelihatan.  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-8-2014 11:20 AM | Show all posts
gambare tiadare...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 01:12 PM | Show all posts
gambar tak keluar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2014 01:42 PM | Show all posts
kalau ada gambar sekali lagi best

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 02:06 PM | Show all posts
yelah....
rezeki masing di usia 40s

tp wheres the pitchas

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2014 03:54 PM | Show all posts
TT, gambar tak keluar..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 02:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.349429 second(s), 36 queries .