CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 41641|Reply: 315

[Tempatan] Pilot AirAsia belasah bini dan culik anak katanya!

[Copy link]
Post time 19-8-2014 06:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
*terpaksa delete gambar mangsa dgn anak sbb baru dimaklumkan adalah suatu kesalahan di bawah Akta Kanak-Kanak 2001 untuk publish gmbr budak yg terlibat dlm kes2 seumpama kes ni.

Woman alleges pilot husband beat her up
Businesswoman Yasmin Karim pictured here with her 2-year-old daughter, Rania Zulaikha. She uploaded a copy of the interim protection order (right) that she obtained from the Petaling Jaya magistrate's court against her husband who according to her is an AirAsia pilot.

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 18, 2014:
An alleged case of domestic violence has gone viral on the Internet after a businesswoman, Yasmin Karim, uploaded a copy of a police report onto her Instagram account, which was later shared by local actress and television host Wardina Safiyyah.
Uploaded this evening about 7pm on Wardina Safiyyah’s official page on Facebook, it had garnered 366 shares.
Yasmin had also commented on Wardina Safiyyah’s post, thanking the actress for helping share her story.
“Thank you Wardina for drawing attention to this.
“Many women, myself included, think by giving the man who hit you a second chance, he will mend his ways and reciprocate with love and kindness. But they rarely do.
“So, please don’t hang around for two years like I did expecting them to,” Yasmin wrote.
The police report was lodged by Yasmin against her husband who she said is a pilot with low-cost carrier AirAsia.
The report was lodged on July 30. However, it was only uploaded by Yasmin on her Instagram account today.
The 33-year-old woman, residing in Ara Damansara, Selangor, claimed in her police report that her husband had slapped her and injured her arm in front of his parents’ home in Jalan Sultanah Bahiyah in Alor Star.
The Rakyat Post got in touch with Yasmin tonight and she alleged that at present, their only child, aged 2, had been taken from her and was with her husband.
Saying that she had tried many other ways in dealing with this case, she now had to resort to social media in her bid to be reunited with her child.
In the police report, it was alleged that when her husband hit Yasmin, the incident was also witnessed by her father-in-law and two brother-in-laws. However, it was claimed that neither stopped her husband from hitting her.
She claimed in the report that he had also punched and kicked her previously, and that two other police reports had been lodged in the past at the Lembah Subang police station.
In their three years of marriage to date, Yasmin claimed he had been hitting her throughout.
In another posting, Yasmin uploaded a copy of the interim protection order she obtained from the Petaling Jaya magistrate court dated Aug 11 against her husband.
With regards to her husband being an AirAsia pilot, Yasmin told The Rakyat Post that she had highlighted the matter to the airline, including forwarding an email to AirAsia chief executive officer Aireen Omar and Group CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes.
“I have highlighted to AirAsia that as an airline pilot, it is important to be mentally fit. But I let AirAsia to decide on the matter,” Yasmin said, adding that it was not her intention to ruin her husband’s career.
“I reiterate that I highlighted this to the airline because this is a criminal case. A pilot has to be mentally fit,” Yasmin said.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson from AirAsia said they were not going to comment on the matter at the moment, when contacted by The Rakyat Post.
Yasmin added that her husband was charged under Section 323 and Section 18 of the Domestic Violence Act and had been taken to the police station, according to the investigating officer.
She said that he was released on police bail. However, she has not been given an exact court date on when her husband would be charged.
Claiming that her husband was using their child as leverage, she alleged that he told her she can see her child if she dropped the charges against him.
When asked if they are divorced, Yasmin said they were not and were only separated.
“I have already applied for temporary custody,” she said, referring to their child, Rania Zulaikha, 2.
Speaking on her history with her husband, Yasmin alleged that her husband would become more aggressive with her in the presence of his family, claiming that they, too, would fuel the situation.
“He punched me in the face in front of his family members,” she said.

A copy of the police report on the latest assault, which was shared on Instagram.

The couple had been married since 2012, with Yasmin saying it was a love marriage.
Prior to them getting married, Yasmin said her husband did not display any abusive behaviour although he would get frustrated easily.
“I am going public with this. We can’t be silent any more. I want to highlight it because more women will speak up.
“The syariah system takes a long time. If I wait, it may take years,” she told The Rakyat Post.
“This is a public plea as I want to reunite with my daughter. I have been denied the right to see my daughter; this is a criminal case.
“I’m not telling AirAsia what to do or to kick him out.
“I am giving them the avenue for them to make the decision. I am merely presenting them with the facts,” she added.
Meanwhile, The Rakyat Post managed to obtain Yasmin’s husband’s mobile number.
However, when called, an automated message said the number had barred all incoming calls.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2014/08/18/woman-alleges-pilot-husband-beat-2/#ixzz3AmjL2FRm

Last edited by bayieng on 20-8-2014 01:13 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:27 AM | Show all posts
Dari FB Wardina:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:31 AM | Show all posts
selepas ni berita & komen akan menjurus kepada memburuk2kan perempuan ini. Manakala yg memukul & membelasah diberikan lesen besar sebagaimana lesen besar kpd ayahanda Awie 3 Line.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:32 AM | Show all posts
sapa nak skodeng fb mangsa..silakan

https://www.facebook.com/roseyasmin.karim

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:37 AM | Show all posts
gambar suspek

*terpaksa delete gambar suspek dgn anak sbb baru dimaklumkan adalah suatu kesalahan di bawah Akta Kanak-Kanak 2001 untuk publish gmbr budak yg terlibat dlm kes2 seumpama kes ni. Last edited by bayieng on 20-8-2014 01:14 AM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:39 AM | Show all posts
tobby posted on 19-8-2014 06:31 AM
selepas ni berita & komen akan menjurus kepada memburuk2kan perempuan ini. Manakala yg memukul & mem ...

tu laa...tak sabar menanti komen dari sume

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:40 AM | Show all posts
bayieng posted on 19-8-2014 06:32 AM
sapa nak skodeng fb mangsa..silakan

https://www.facebook.com/roseyasmin.karim

jom skodeng sambil mencari keburukan beliau.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-8-2014 06:41 AM | Show all posts
bayieng posted on 19-8-2014 06:39 AM
tu laa...tak sabar menanti komen dari sume

nanti akan masuk sedare mare lelaki ini ke sini utk mendedahkan segala keburukan wanita ini sehingga mewajarkan beliau dibelasah suami.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:42 AM | Show all posts
“I have highlighted to AirAsia that as an airline pilot, it is important to be mentally fit. But I let AirAsia to decide on the matter,” Yasmin said, adding that it was not her intention to ruin her husband’s career.
“I reiterate that I highlighted this to the airline because this is a criminal case. A pilot has to be mentally fit,” Yasmin said

Bab ni...harus lapor kat DCA...kalu tak ..parah nanti.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:44 AM | Show all posts
Al-Patih posted on 19-8-2014 06:42 AM
Bab ni...harus lapor kat DCA...kalu tak ..parah nanti.....

keganasan rumahtangga tiada kena mengena dgn cara pemanduan kapal terbang. dgn alasan, kaki tonggang & kaki mabuk lebih berbahaya menjadi pilot tetapi mrk jadi pilot jua ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 06:50 AM | Show all posts
tobby posted on 19-8-2014 06:44 AM
keganasan rumahtangga tiada kena mengena dgn cara pemanduan kapal terbang. dgn alasan, kaki tongga ...

tp kalo jadi abusive because of mental x berapa nk fit...itu one of the reason utk air asia look into this matter coz pilot takleh org gila.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:51 AM | Show all posts
keganasan rumahtangga tiada kena mengena dgn cara pemanduan kapal terbang. dgn alasan, kaki tongga ...

Beb...dengan segala hormat ..sila tonton..rancangan ..Air Crash Investigation - National Geographic Channel....di ASTRO....selain masalah mechanical ...ada bahagian physical and mentality of pilot ada contribution...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:55 AM | Show all posts
Kena dapatkan cerita dua dua belah pihak... cepat cepat ... korang kan terer menyiasat...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:56 AM | Show all posts
jauhi lelaki yg temper atau headwind ni , bahaya. kesian this wife.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-8-2014 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Tan Sri Tony dah jadi ustaz syariha pula...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Cerita sebelah pihak sori la aku nak terima bulat2.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 07:10 AM | Show all posts
zonan4 posted on 19-8-2014 06:55 AM
Kena dapatkan cerita dua dua belah pihak... cepat cepat ... korang kan terer menyiasat...

maknanya klu perempuan ini ada keburukannya, maka wajarlah dibelasah oleh suami right?  lesen besar utk si suami.  klu di pakistan suami2 & mertua ada lesen besar utk simbah asid jika isteri buruk perangai.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 07:15 AM | Show all posts

Abuser to me ialah org yg mentally disturbed & he definetely need a counseling. And yes hes not mentally fit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081455 second(s), 46 queries .