Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1652|Reply: 2

Politician umpama pelacur yg makan hasil lendir

[Copy link]
Post time 25-8-2014 02:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Nurul Izzah mengaku salah memfitnah Raja Nong Chik sehari sebelum PRU 13

Nurul Izzah menang Parlimen Lembah Pantai dgn majoriti 1,847 undian (NI 31,008 vs RNC 29,161)

Apakah kemenangan ini daripada fitnah yg dilemparkan kpd Raja Nong Chik?

Jika ya, bukankah Nurul Izzah memakan hasil haram drpd fitnah seolah pelacur yg menjual @apam   

Mohon terasa wahai papa & mama KETUM  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2014 05:17 AM | Show all posts
rasanya politikus lagi hina dari pelacur

komen Raja Petra..........

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Why must I be nice to politicians, even if they are opposition politicians? And why do you get upset when I refuse to suck the dicks of politicians, in particular opposition politicians? And why do you expect me to also be stupid like you, in regarding politicians as better than prostitutes?

Trust me, prostitutes are more decent than politicians. At least prostitutes take your money and you get to screw them. Politicians take your money and they screw you. And only stupid people like you would allow that. I screw politicians, not the other way around. After all, they have taken my money. So that is my God-given right to screw them, especially if as Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail said: they are God-sent.

Hey, today these politicians support the ruling party and we curse them. Tomorrow, they join the opposition and we suck their dicks. Today, we revere our opposition politicians. Tomorrow, they join the ruling party and we curse these same people we once revered. How many times have we been down this road before? One day curse next day revere. One day revere next day curse. Letihlah! Better we just whack all politicians both sides the political divide. Easier. Then no need to keep changing our stand from one day to another.

http://www.malaysia-today.net/pr ... t-than-politicians/

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2014 07:49 PM | Show all posts
Acong posted on 25-8-2014 05:17 AM
rasanya politikus lagi hina dari pelacur  

suka komen ni...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.389819 second(s), 28 queries .