CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: piao

All About Neelofa Vol 1

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2014 12:50 AM | Show all posts
alahai.....skali lagi lopa failed bab pakaian....mmg sadis betul lopa biarkn org xploitasikan dia....10A spm x membuktikan dia cerdik mengawal stuasi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2014 06:59 AM | Show all posts
She-eh posted on 30-9-2014 11:33 PM
Sedutan Bicara Selebriti yg tiada sebelum ini.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeI-FkP_gdA

Yg blum ada sblum ni..
Maksudny??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 07:00 AM | Show all posts
She-eh posted on 30-9-2014 11:42 PM
Pembetulan : Sedutan Bicara Selebriti - bahagian Lofa shj.

Ooohh..ok
Tq noks...lap u

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 07:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
angsaemas posted on 1-10-2014 07:00 AM
Ooohh..ok
Tq noks...lap u

Bhg yg awal2 tu tak ada dlm video Bicara Selebriti sebelum ni.

Lap u too...   

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 02:44 PM | Show all posts
bambimo posted on 30-9-2014 11:40 PM
Serius uolls...fazura punya cover intrend nmpk classy....cantik perghhh....
Neelofa dgn jilboobs  ...

hurm.. nk wat cmner... bestfrend fazura c vee tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 02:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bila erkk lofa nak kasik statement psl gosip kawin kerabat tu?? Jenuh iols tggu. Ni dah masuk bulan okt dah ni.

Haritu kata nak bg statement selewat2 nya hujung sept. Hmmm2 masih lg dlm keadaan tanda tanya

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-10-2014 03:02 PM | Show all posts
kakasotong posted on 1-10-2014 02:49 PM
Bila erkk lofa nak kasik statement psl gosip kawin kerabat tu?? Jenuh iols tggu. Ni dah masuk bulan  ...

beli je majalah tu & baca apa kata lopah...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Movies

Home > Lifestyle > Entertainment > Movies

Published: Thursday October 2, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Thursday October 2, 2014 MYT 8:18:55 AM

Neelofa is calm in the eye of the storm

by kenneth chaw

An intimate look into the life of one of Malaysia’s most talked-about personalities.

IT was intimidating at first.

Clad in a pale grey headscarf, a classic black top and a flowing maxi skirt that seemed to dance in the air every time she moved, actress and TV presenter Neelofa ambled into the room with the grace and finesse of an underwater creature.

Her smile was regal yet captivating when she greeted me, so much so that it took me a moment before I could return the gesture.

There’s a word for it – one that may have lost its significance over time due to its liberal use – Neelofa was beautiful.

“I used to climb rambutan trees all the time when I was a kid to get its fruits,” she opened up about her childhood. Just like that, the air of sophistication she had exuded earlier gave way to a sense of warmth and ease.

Neelofa sat down for an exclusive interview with Star2 last week to promote her latest film, Dollah Superstar.

Her lips, a shade of deep plum, broke into a wide grin when she reminisced about life in the countryside.

“It was a kampung area where you could see chicks and ducks running about but it was quite developed. We lived in brick houses instead of wooden ones,” shared the 25-year-old star who was born and bred in Kampung Jias in Pasir Mas, Kelantan.

Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor, or simply Neelofa, is the third of nine siblings and is of Malay, Pakistani and Iranian descent.

“Back in the day, we went out and made friends and found stuff to play with. That kind of bonding is hard to get nowadays. Everybody just sticks to their smartphones. They don’t bother to go out and make friends anymore,” she spoke fondly of her small town roots.

Neelofa and Nabil Ahmad talk to some of the country's top celebrities, including comedian Zizan Razak (left) in the weekly entertainment programme, MeleTOP.
Neelofa and Nabil Ahmad talk to some of the country’s top celebrities, including comedian Zizan Razak (left) in the weekly entertainment programme, MeleTOP.

“I feel very fortunate to have the chance to grow up in that environment. I pity my younger siblings who don’t get to have those memories.”

Her family later relocated to Kuala Lumpur when she was seven but Neelofa said she remains in close contact with her childhood friends until today.

(She’s still a small-town girl at heart. When asked the most surprising fact about herself, she revealed when it comes to replying SMSes, she is “lazy” and much prefers phone calls.)

Her claim to fame

Her foray into showbusiness began when she won Dewi Remaja 2009/2010, a beauty pageant that gave birth to well-known personalities from Scha Al-Yahya and Juliana Banos to Rozita Che Wan, while pursuing a degree in international trade and marketing at Sunway University.

“I had no plans initially about getting involved in this industry. But before the finals of the competition, I remember telling the organisers that if I got the chance, I wanted to be a TV host,” shared Neelofa.

“The passion started back when I was in primary school. I was active in public speaking, elocution and debate. I’m used to standing on stage and talking in front of people.”

She now graces two high-profile weekly programmes, Nona on TV3 and MeleTOP on Astro Ria and Astro Maya HD.

On the acting front, Neelofa landed her first role in a feature film – and mind you, as a leading lady – in the 2012 romantic drama, Azura, helmed by prominent local director Aziz M. Osman.

“The first scene I shot was the ending scene. It was very difficult because I had to cry and I had to summarise everything from beginning to end when I hadn’t seen the rest of the script yet,” she shared, recalling her first day on the job with both fondness and anxiety.

Today, Neelofa has a number of films and drama series to her name, including a supporting role in Dollah Superstar.

“She’s a film star who’s a bit of a bimbo and quite annoying. She thinks she’s hot and she can tackle any guy she likes. She even tackles the film crew on set,” the actress described her character with a laugh before calling the filming experience “interesting” as there were no similarities between her and the role at all.

On what she felt about the film’s unconventional portrayal of women as casanovas (instead of men), she explained: “To be in that position is not impossible. If you’re someone who’s famous and have the looks, you can have everything you want, including the men.”

Neelofa also shared that although it was her first time working with actor Awie, she felt comfortable with him as they had been friends for some time now.

The actress takes her craft seriously, evidenced by her enrolment in a month-long acting course with the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, California, early this year.

“I had been on so many film sets and had gone through the processes but I never learned the basics of acting,” she said, adding she was exposed to the various aspects of acting besides learning about directing and scriptwriting during the course.

But if she had to choose between acting and hosting, Neelofa considers herself a host first.

Something to talk about

Being the co-host of entertainment programme, MeleTOP, alongside comedian Nabil Ahmad, she undoubtedly has front row seats to many celebrity gossips and controversies.

“It’s the nature of the world that we are attracted to negative things. And it is part and parcel of being in this industry. You have face it. There is no way of not being involved in gossips,” she said.

Neelofa, who is one of Malaysia’s most talked-about personalities herself, said she has learned to remain quiet in the eye of the storm.

“When I look back at all the things I answered and the statements I gave, at the end of the day, I was at the losing end. If you’re on the right side, you just need to remain silent and people will see that you were right before,” she offered.

Indeed, Neelofa has been tight-lipped for a while now as rumours about her plans to marry a member of a royal family continue to swirl.

Though she did not address the gossip during the interview, Neelofa said she hopes to have a family within the next five years: “I’d love to see myself having a family and my own business empire.”

She also revealed she is uncertain of whether she will still be part of the industry. “But before saying goodbye, I hope to have my own talk show,” she added.

Even if she did bow out of showbiz, Neelofa, who has started a number of entrepreneurial endeavours, said she plans to expand them.

'She's a film star who's a bit of a bimbo and quite annoying,' Neelofa describing her character in Dollah Superstar.
'She's a film star who's a bit of a bimbo and quite annoying,' Neelofa describing her character in Dollah Superstar.

During the past Ramadan, she also made headlines for donning the hijab. Neelofa cleared the air on her hijab-less appearance on Dollah Superstar: “I have to be fair to all parties – the producers, the actors and everyone involved. I can’t be selfish and say, ‘You can’t use my pictures (of me without hijab).’

“I agreed to be part of this film last year and I didn’t intend for this (donning the hijab) to happen this year.”

Neelofa admitted she was afraid at first that wearing the hijab may mean limiting her opportunities to act or host but her decision had opened doors to even more offers; she reportedly gained a staggering 70,000 new followers on her Instagram account.

In the future, she hopes to play roles that will suit her new image, stating, “I want to contribute in terms of delivering positive messages especially to Muslims.

“The day I put on the hijab is the day I promised I will never take it off again, no matter what happens. I know God will be on my side and will help me go through whatever may come,” she said.

Dollah Superstar opens in cinemas nationwide today (Oct 2).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2014 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Yg ni kot kek belacan suh protege dia cari nak post kat umah lagi satu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 10:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
salmeah posted on 2-10-2014 10:46 AM
Yg ni kot kek belacan suh protege dia cari nak post kat umah lagi satu

Bukan. Ada satu lagi tajuk iol jumpa tapi tak sempat nak copy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 11:02 AM | Show all posts
kenapa lofa pakai baju kawin macam tu.......seksi sungguh. sebotaj ke apa ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 11:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Indeed, Neelofa has been tight-lipped for a while now as rumours about her plans to marry a member of a royal family continue to swirl.

Though she did not address the gossip during the interview, Neelofa said she hopes to have a family within the next five years: “I’d love to see myself having a family and my own business empire.”

She also revealed she is uncertain of whether she will still be part of the industry. “But before saying goodbye, I hope to have my own talk show,” she added

*** cara lofa jwb tersirat sgt.. Means gosip dia tu xbetul la kannn..   ayat dia memang nk soh kte pikir sndiri.. Aku amik pndgn yg gosip tu liar je... Nak kahwin dlm mase 5 tahun.. Not bad perancangan..

Mohon talk show lofa nnt kat tv3 ke atau stesen tv yg boleh tgok kat tonton..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 11:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
She-eh posted on 2-10-2014 10:54 AM
Bukan. Ada satu lagi tajuk iol jumpa tapi tak sempat nak copy.

Yg mane ni.. Mu tepek la kat sni plizz..

** pg tgok dollah superstar x arini?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 12:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adeqo posted on 2-10-2014 11:48 AM
Yg mane ni.. Mu tepek la kat sni plizz..

** pg tgok dollah superstar x arini?

Beritanya pendek je. Kandungannya seperti yg pernah keluar di ohbulan.

Iols tak tak pernah tengok wayang di panggung lagi noks. ...

Tengok yg dipancarkan ke dinding masa sekolah ada lah...  

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 12:10 PM | Show all posts
idadzira posted on 2-10-2014 11:02 AM
kenapa lofa pakai baju kawin macam tu.......seksi sungguh. sebotaj ke apa ni?

tu lar chuolss
nak wat mcm mna
Dah berlaku

Hatta ni pon satu larrr
Takkan larr dia x reti nak pikir baju yg lebih sesuai
Team majalah seronot larr
Bole tarik org beli
Depa bukan peduli kesan kat pemakai

Dah 2 kali berlaku
Satu.. yg baju power rangers dulu

Tringat project runway
Depa dah tekan kan
Designer yg bagus mampu ikut kehendak pelanggan
Tp at the same time mampu bagi advise yg bagus

Sbb pelanggan ni kadang2 nak design yg ntah apa2
Designer yg lembab akan ikut je lah
Tp designer yg bagu akan tau cara nak pengaruhi pelanggan supaya baju tu lebih cantik & sesuai ngan pemakai

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 01:07 PM | Show all posts
She-eh posted on 2-10-2014 10:35 AM
Movies

Home > Lifestyle > Entertainment > Movies

Great interview
Senang hati company produk nak kerjasama bila retis tau bawa diri & say politically correct things during interbiu
Be it sykt penerbitan drama/pilem @ duta produk

Pilim ni nampak menarik
Tak suka awie
Tp x dinafikan lakunannya bagus in film.. esp teater
At the moment awie ni btol2 brgantung pada bakat utk survive dalam industri seni
Sbb tu dia brtahan lama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2014 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Gigih iklan minyak kelapa dara sehari dua ni
Mebi terdesak cari duit lebih sbb minyak dah naik

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 06:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@sis2   pergilah main jauh - jauh. .............

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 07:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
solstice posted on 2-10-2014 12:10 PM
tu lar chuolss
nak wat mcm mna
Dah berlaku

Sbb tu dia xdpt jd juara project runaway malaysia yang???bju2 dia design kan seksi giler....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Semua nk post pasal neelofa duduk atas peha awie..
Bnda mcm ni la buat lopa lebih suka duk diam..tutup mulut..
Blogger msia ni dah terdesak .idea dah kering
Apa bnde pun dorg jadi berita sensasi padahal lopa dah awal2 bg hint yg 2 film terakhir ni sheol msih seksi.
Tp kerana ni melibatkn periuk nasi ramai org yg terlibat she has no choice..

Bnda terang2 pun nk heboh..konon2 nk buat kontroversi..
Skrg ni kontroversi pulak kejar lopa..hmm gasak la

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.210674 second(s), 44 queries .