[Copy link]
Post time 7-11-2014 01:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2014 01:16 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 01:20 AM | Show all posts
'Pinocchio' Preview Translation

Source: SBSTranslation note: This is heard from scratch — a new challenge. PLEASE take out with credit. (There are two parts I can’t hear.)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Inha: In the interest of ‘innocent until proven guilty’, the law demands that we give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. However! During the questioning process, the defendant has revealed to me that he has murdered the victim and doesn’t regret it at all. I cannot bury my conscience, so I have to insist that the defendant is guilty!
(T/N: I think this part is to reveal how Inha can’t be a lawyer because she can’t lie for her client.)
[The woman who can’t lie]
Dalpo: You’re a lawyer that’s supposed to defend the defendant, but can’t help but blurt everything out.
Woman’s O.S.: Hamyoung-ah, wake up quickly and eat~
Dalpo: Five more minutes… just five more minutes…
Inha O.S.: Dalpo yah!
~*~*~*~*~*~
[The man who lives under a fake name]
Dalpo: You’ve come, Dalpyoung-ah~ You look adorable, hurry up and get into the house~
Dalpo: Dad!
Dalpyung: Stop it with the ‘dad’; where did you even come from, rascal, coming into people’s house and messing around like this!
Dalpo: I need a father. He needs a son. If I disappear now, he would again…
Dalpyung: So we’ll just keep up this lie? How is this right?!
Dalpo: Why is it wrong? It’s not hurting anyone. So what if it’s a lie?
Woman O.S.: Who are you?
Dalpo: I’m Choi Inha’s uncle.
~*~*~*~*~*~
[Reality and Truth]
Students: Hey, did you hear, he’s a psycho. […] I heard that his real father is a criminal-
Woman O.S.: He went back into the fire against orders and caused all this tragedy, but now he’s disappeared…
~*~*~*~*~*~
Female Reporter: Did you receive any contact from your father?
Male Reporter: Not coming back home and hiding, is it because he feels guilty?
Jaemyoung: I’m sorry, I’m sorry… he really didn’t contact us.
Male Reporter: Where is he hiding?
Jaemyoung: There’s really no contact from him.
Cha-ok (Inha’s mom): Why did he force his way back into that fire when it was impossible? Is he aiming for a promotion of some kind…
Dalpo (Hamyoung): Father isn’t that kind of person!!
Cha-ok: Are you saying your father didn’t do anything wrong?
Jaemyoung: It’s not that, we’re just saying we don’t know the whole truth yet-
Cha-ok: You’re happy that your father survived, aren’t you?
~*~*~*~*~*~
Dalpo (O.S.): It was a terrible nightmare… Father got into a huge accident and then went into hiding… not long after that, my brother ran away as well…
Mother: Want to come with mom?
Jaemyoung: I promise.
Dalpo (Hamyoung): You’re not lying to me, right?
~*~*~*~*~*~
Man: [something about the incident of Dalpo’s dad, this part is saturi and I really can’t understand it] I’m sure of it! Because I have Pinocchio Syndrome, I can’t possibly lie!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Cha-ok: The image came out well, right? Get a few shots of the ambulance as well.
Cha-ok: After this scene, cut to the shots we took.
Kim Gong-ju: Maybe we should cut the scenes with the children. It’s a bit too cruel, isn’t it?
Cha-ok: That’s why we have to air it, because it’s cruel.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Lee Yongtak: No no no, there’s no way. Cut it.
Gyo-dong: MSC has run so many stories on this already.
Lee Yongtak: That’s why people now call them MSG. All made up stuff and no good for people.
Gyo-dong: Well they call us YGN ‘organic news’ (YooGiNong news).
Lee Yongtak: Organic stuff is good for the body, this is a compliment!
Gyo-dong: Nope. No matter how good you are for the body; if it’s not tasty, no one would eat it! No one! In my opinion, news that no one watches cannot be called news!
Lee Yongtak: … I suppose so. You have a point.
Gyo-dong: Then we’re keeping the story?
Lee Yongtak: Cut it.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Dalpo: You think broadcasting (news) is a joke. With one sentence, you can send a person to his death in a broadcast. How could you, dare, think that it is something to joke around with?
~*~*~*~*~*~
Inha: Dalpo-yah!
Dalpo: Aigoo.
[A drama about youth and growing up between this man who is living under a fake name and this woman who can’t tell lies]
Inha: Why are you staring at me like that? Because I’m pretty?
Dalpo: Yep, because you’re pretty.
Dalpo (O.S.): Now that I think back, I should have left her then.These are feelings I should never have had, and a person I should never have hoped for. I thought that these feelings will fade as time passes. Once it fades, then I can leave without burden. But that’s just a lie I told myself, just excuses so that I could stay by her side.
[SBS Special Drama Pinocchio]
[Lee Jong Suk]
[Park Shin Hye]
[Kim Young Kwang]
[Lee Yubi]
[First broadcast: November 12th, 10pm]

By hitoritabi

CR: soompi...my chingu rania...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 01:24 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 01:28 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Last edited by naqibnasuha on 12-11-2014 10:49 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-11-2014 01:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 01:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2014 01:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 03:02 PM | Show all posts
The cast of 'Pinocchio' show more of their chemistry in BTS photos ahead of premiere

Photo credit: DC LJS Gallary.

'Pinocchio' continued to raise the hype for the drama with BTS photos of Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Yu Bi, and Kim Young Kwang!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye is whisked off to San Francisco for 'InStyle'

As Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are of the same age both in the drama and real life, the onscreen couple naturally got close in a short span of time and their chemistry showed through the photos.

A producer stated, "As much as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are called the endorphins of the set, they are responsible for the warm atmosphere... To the point that they can't stop smiling and laughing since the first filming, they are showing the best acting chemistry. We ask for a lot of anticipation and support."

'Pinocchio' will premiere next Wednesday at 10 PM KST! Check out more BTS photos as well a clip of their press conference below!

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2 ... s-ahead-of-premiere

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 05:07 PM | Show all posts
[ENG SUB] 5-minute preview:

(Cr: Pinocchio)

Dan paling gembira bila dapat tahu Jung Woong In akan cameo dalam < Pinocchio>. He will play a criminal role as he played in <I Hear Your Voice>, Min Joon Gook. Although it's just a special appearance but my heart   He's such a great actor.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 06:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 7-11-2014 05:07 PM
[ENG SUB] 5-minute preview:

Kan oska...jung woong in buat cameo..hrp lee boo young leh jgk cameo skali...x sabar nk tgk..intro pun dh nas rase excited...lbh2 background lagu tu..singer yg sama dlm ihyv..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 07:08 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha posted on 7-11-2014 06:29 PM
Kan oska...jung woong in buat cameo..hrp lee boo young leh jgk cameo skali...x sabar nk tgk..intro ...

That gonna be epic. Soo Ha's girlfriend meets In Ha pastu Choi Dal Po pun ada sekali...hahaha...

Wahhh hopefully Lee Bo Young cam make a cameo too. Mulala nak simpan angan-angan ni.

Actors yang berlakon dalam <I Hear Your Voice> dan berlakon dalam < Pinocchio> gak:

Jongsuk (dah sah-sah la male lead kita kan )
Kim Hae Suk...suka jugak dengan actress veteran ni, satu-satunye sebab saya boleh habis tengok <Hotel King>, even dalam drama tu ada Dong Wook & Da Hee . Dalam < Pinocchio> dia jadi Park Ro Sa, emak kepada Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang).
Pastu Kim Kwang Kyu. And now Jung Woong In for cameo. Hopefully Lee Bo Young pun boleh la luang kan sedikit masa tuk wat cameo

Even dalam <I Hear Your Voice> pun banyak gak special appearances so who know kan...

Ha ah, 'Every Single Day' band akan nyanyi ost untuk drama ni. Hari tu ada baca tweet dari music director bagi tahu fasal ni.
Last edited by oska11 on 7-11-2014 07:12 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 10:24 PM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 7-11-2014 07:08 PM
That gonna be epic. Soo Ha's girlfriend meets In Ha pastu Choi Dal Po pun ada sekali...hahaha...

sdh semestinya diorang amik pelakon previous projectkan.... dh boleh byg situasi bile gf sohaa bertemu in ha..

ms ihyv mmg nas suka sgt ost diorang terutama lagu echo..siap download semua ost...mmg giler abih  citer ihyv tu..
kat sompi forum ari2 duk merembes kt sana.. Last edited by naqibnasuha on 7-11-2014 10:27 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 10:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2014 10:25 PM | Show all posts
< Pinocchio> new teaser:

(Cr: DC LJS Gallery via PSH_Supporters)

4 hari lagi Last edited by oska11 on 8-11-2014 10:27 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-11-2014 11:19 AM | Show all posts
New stills of our Choi In Ha and the famous criminal, Min Joon Gook:

Photo credit: iHQ (Sidus)

Both of them remember each other still since their last collaboration 10 year ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2014 10:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2014 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2014 01:32 PM | Show all posts
New Jongsuk stills:

The fire event that change Ham Yeong's life, to live his life under fake name Dal Po.

Source: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder ... &contNo=10000357323

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 08:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115272 second(s), 43 queries .