[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-10-2014 01:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 01:50 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2014 02:37 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha posted on 24-10-2014 01:44 PM
mmg best limau...x rugi tgk..episode 1 pun dh menarik....

ya ke..huhu...aku x cukup masa ...

nanti2 ka kalo pree2 leh jengok2

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2014 08:30 PM | Show all posts
baru download. xsabar nak tgk!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 09:53 PM | Show all posts
MellyNad posted on 24-10-2014 08:30 PM
baru download. xsabar nak tgk!

cpt2 tgk...br de geng tgk drama ni...ramai yg x tau kwjdan citer ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 10:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-10-2014 10:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 12:12 AM | Show all posts

Misaeng: Incomplete Lifeis off to a good start. Starring Yim Si-wan, Kang So-ra, and Lee Sung-min,
this is the first drama I watch that I can say I am really satisfied despite watching just one Episode.
Misaeng has a total of 20 episodes but each episode is actually half hour longer than the standard 1-hour episode.
The first episode is divided into 6 parts each with 15 minutes.
The drama starts with an introduction/flashback where Jang Geu-rae is chasing someone names Mr. Seo.
The scene then changed to 2012 where the actual story began.Jang Geu-rae (Si-wan) is a 26 years old who only finished GED and never entered college.
Hi is hired to work as Intern in a large investment company through connections (details not provided).
His first day became a torture as he is not familiar with office works and didn’t know what to do.
He met Ahn Young-yi (Kang So-ra) who is fluent in several languages and is highly talented.
So-ra helped him answering foreign calls when his boss, Kim Dong-shik was out.
Because of his underachieving resume, he became the topic of his fellow interns. He became the subject of pranks and insults.
One day, a group of interns was asked to sort the seafood as there were some mixed-up.
While doing their work, the main office called him but he couldn’t answer his phone.
Another intern received a call and halted the work. Everyone left but the group intentionally left him.
Despite his co-workers treatment, he remains dedicated, with high hope and spirit.
Among other dramas old and new that I watched, this is the first time that I like a drama after watching just one episode.
The flow of the story is great and I really like how Si-wan play his role.
This is a long drama of around 30 hours compressed to 20 episodes but every scene is worth watching.

http://dramadude.com/misaeng-inc ... -a-perfect-episode/

Last edited by naqibnasuha on 25-10-2014 12:15 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 09:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
X sempat nk tgk lg episode 3....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 09:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Citer ni npk berbeza setiap episode  berlainan ms yg disiarkn...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 01:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,530, -26] When Im Siwan first came out, I had no idea he'd get this big as an actor... amazing! Fighting~

2. [+1,340, -16] I hate that Lee Sang Hyun guy ㅡㅡ I want to hit Ahnyoung's partner on the head

3. [+1,202, -20] This drama is soooo fun. The actors have great talent and the directing is amazing. Even a public broadcast channel couldn't produce a drama of this quality. They'd probably make all the interns end up dating each other.

4. [+987, -14] Another rediscovery of Im Siwan's many charms. Do well!

5. [+355, -1] The way Jang Geurae talks sounds very philosophical and can be awkward in a real life context (probably since the original's a manhwa) but Im Siwan really pulls it off! The character itself is powerful so it seems easy to express but Siwan manages to bring out a sort of shadowed youth to him with lines that really hit your heart.

6. [+279, -6] Im Siwan's better than most actors

7. [+273, -6] Misaeng's so fun, tvN's been daebak lately

8. [+259, -9] I hope Byun Yohan-ssi gets more recognition with this drama and gets cast in more work~ His character's so charming and he's a great actor ㅋㅋㅋ a cutie indeed

-

Source: Nate

1. [+307, -6] Im Siwan's a great actor. Charming with Lee Sung Min.

2. [+280, -8] Misaeng has the perfect trio of a good drama. Lacks nothing in directing, adaptation, and acting. Finally a drama that makes me look forward to the next episode.

3. [+253, -8] The drama really sucks you in, it's fun

4. [+41, -0] The drama's not outwardly impressive or anything but it sucks you in... tvN's been on such a roll lately, their dramas have been great.

5. [+39, -5] Misaeng's amazingly fun... way more fun than any public broadcast drama!!!

6. [+16, -1] These monologues really hit you in the heart. The drama itself has a very toned down atmosphere so it just sucks you in... Siwan no longer seems like Siwan but Jang Geurae himself.. This drama simply captivates you.

7. [+12, -1] One of the few dramas I've been watching lately... I live vicariously through Jang Geurae facing the world and slowly changing ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -0] This drama really knows what its focus on unlike other dramas who only care about love lines.

9. [+9, -1] This drama is so sad. The reason is within the drama itself and the cast who acts it all out. in the beginning, Im Siwan is knocked here and there in a loose fitting suit and he looked just like a black bag rolling around on the streets, it made me tear up. This drama has nailed everything down from the clothing to the props.

[size=13.3333339691162px][size=13.3333339691162px]netizenbuzz

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 07:29 AM | Show all posts
so ra ke tuh....lain sgt.....
baru tgk epi 1.... ok laaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 08:32 AM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 27-10-2014 07:29 AM

ye so ra..beza dia dlm citer ni...suka watak dia...dlm byk2 intern tu dia sorang je pom...
citer bg nas mmg best...drama ofis...btl2 real life citer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 11:28 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 11:30 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 12:58 PM | Show all posts
yeayyy nas dh bukak umh ni...cess suka cite nihhhh...sedihhhh bile org buliii dia...tp nmpk effort dia...dia bkn jenis tak pandaii...ada sbb dia tak further study...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 12:58 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha posted on 25-10-2014 09:04 AM
X sempat nk tgk lg episode 3....

cess dh tgk sampai ep 4...terbaek laa...dia dh terpilih jd contract worker nas...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 12:59 PM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 27-10-2014 07:29 AM

cess kagum tgk dia ckp english dgn russian...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.308866 second(s), 43 queries .