CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4288|Reply: 0

See what Malaysians are doing to help children all over the world.

[Copy link]
Post time 27-11-2014 08:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
See what Malaysians are doing to help children all over the world. Be part of it too!

Twenty five years ago, the world made a promise to all its children, when the United Nations adopted the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) on 20 November 1989. That we would do everything in our power to protect and promote their rights – to survive and thrive, to learn and grow, to make their voices heard and to reach their full potential.

My Promise to Children aims to activate this Promise.

Together, we can make this world a reality for our children. Join us, make a promise to children today.

I promise to protect the rights of every child regardless of race, gender, class, disability or religion and to honour each of them as individuals.

I promise to protect them from abuse, neglect and harm and to raise them in a loving and nurturing home.

I promise to nourish heir bodies, respect their feelings, educate and encourage them to learn and grow to realise their potential.

I recognise that all children are citizens of the communities they live in, and their voices should be heard and their opinion listened to.

Lets Make A Promise to Children here : My Promise to Children

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076775 second(s), 32 queries .