CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4220|Reply: 15

millionaire Chinese businessman builds luxury flats for residents for free

[Copy link]
Post time 28-11-2014 09:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Mulia nya hati... kalau org pernah hidup susah mmg mcm ni la.. tahu merasa erti keperitan,
sedihnya, bangsa melayu islam belom pernah ada buat mcm ni...
jgn kan nak bina flat.. kekadang org susah ikut menumpang kat bekas reban pun dihalau...

ni, nasib untong, mau2 pakcik Xiong ni di tabal jadi maharaja oleh resident sana..

Millionaire Chinese businessman bulldozes run down huts in village where he grew up and builds luxury flats for residents instead... for free
  • Xiong Shuihua paid for wooden huts he grew up in to be knocked down
  • Tycoon then spent millions replacing them with luxury flats for residents
  • He has housed 72 families to repay them for their kindness in his youth
  • A further 18 families who were particularly kind will be given villas to live in
  • Elderly and low paid residents will also be given three meals a day for free
  • Flats constructed in Xiongkeng village in the city of Xinyu, southern China

A millionaire Chinese businessman has bulldozed the wooden huts and muddy roads where he grew up - and built luxury homes for the people who lived there.

Xiong Shuihua (pictured) was born in Xiongkeng village in the city of Xinyu, southern China and said that his family had always been well looked after and supported by residents in his childhood

After making his millions, the business tycoon decided to return to the village and give everybody a place of their own to live
The 54-year-old even promised three meals a day to the older residents and people on a low income to make sure they could get by

The business tycoon decided to return to the village and give everybody a place of their own to live.
Five years ago, the area was run down and many lived in basic homes.
But the area has been transformed in recent years and now 72 families are enjoying life in luxury new flats.
Meanwhile, 18 families, who were particularly kind to the businessman, were given villas of their own in a project costing close to £4million.
After moving in, he even promised three meals a day to the older residents and people on a low income to make sure they could get by.

The area has been transformed in recent years and now 72 families are enjoying life in luxury new flats

The multimillionaire (pictured left) made his money first of all in the construction industry and later by getting involved in the steel trade

A further 18 families, who were particularly kind to the businessman, were given villas of their own in a project costing close to £4million

Xiong Shuihua said he could afford the development as he had 'earned more money than I knew what to do with'

The multimillionaire made his money first of all in the construction industry and later by getting involved in the steel trade.
He said: 'I earned more money than I knew what to do with, and I didn't want to forget my roots.
'I always pay my debts, and wanted to make sure the people who helped me when I was younger and my family were paid back.'
Elderly local Qiong Chu, 75, said: 'I remember his parents. They were kind-hearted people who cared very much for others, and it's great that their son has inherited that kindness.'

Last edited by reddots on 28-11-2014 09:51 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2014 09:37 AM | Show all posts
mulianya hati..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 09:38 AM | Show all posts
cantiknye ghumah, nak dapat satu kat KL macam ni kucing bertanduk la kalo pendapatan sederhana, jgn kata melayu tolong orang sendiri, lg byk cukai adalerrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 09:54 AM | Show all posts
wow nice... alangkah indah nya ade org mcm ni yg aku kenali

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 09:55 AM | Show all posts
baiknya dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 09:58 AM | Show all posts
murah ati btl......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2014 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Baiknya sentiasa ingat asal usul dan kesusahan dimasa lalu memotivasikan diri membantu orang lain yang masih susah.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 12:33 PM | Show all posts
nampak biasa2 ja orang kaya ni...molia sungguh hati nurani..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2014 01:54 PM | Show all posts
mulianya hati acik nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 01:59 PM | Show all posts
mulianya hati ko... tacing tauu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 04:25 PM | Show all posts
baiknye dia....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 05:00 PM | Show all posts
baik sungguh jutawan ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2014 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Kalau orang kita kat Malaysia ni, yang kaya semua nak free, kalau ada majlis satu sen pun x nak bayar, dahlah bawak datuk,nenek, cucu citit makan free, habis makan mintak tapau lagi, kasihan dgn penganjur serba salah dibuatnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2014 12:12 AM | Show all posts
pemurah giler

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2014 01:08 AM | Show all posts
humanity restored... bravo

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2014 01:54 AM | Show all posts
mcm mana bangsa China tak maju????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.347422 second(s), 49 queries .