CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC]╃Kill Me,Heal Me - WON CARI 2015 Drama of The Year

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-12-2014 07:55 PM | Show all posts
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

“Kill Me Heal Me” Cast Lineup Confirmed, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to Reunite

The line-up for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” has finally been confirmed. The show will star Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, and Kim Yuri. The casting process has not been without a few bumps on the road, however, with both Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon backing out of lead roles last minute due to scheduling conflicts, as well as preceding confusion over whether Hyun Bin was ever actually cast for the drama.
On December 3, just a month before the drama air date, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum were confirmed for the male and female leads. Kim Yuri was also recently cast as Ji Sung’s first love, while Park Seo Joon was confirmed for the role of Hwang Jung Eum’s younger brother much earlier.
The casting of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum is renewing interest in the upcoming drama, as they will be reuniting for the first time since starring together in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Secret” last year.
“Kill Me Heal Me” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a third generation chaebeol heir who suffers from multiple personality disorder and a first year medical resident who becomes his secret doctor. The drama is slated to air its first episode in January, taking the Wednesday-Thursday evening spot from MBC’s “Mr. Baek.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 07:56 PM | Show all posts
makin jeles bo young suami ku asyik ngan cowok yg sama

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Kill Me Heal Me secures leads and supporting cast[size=12.222222328186px]by javabeans | December 5, 2014 | 7 Comments

It took a while, but Kill Me Heal Me finally has a cast, all at once — and it’s not a bad one, either. I’d wondered when it seemed to have difficulty getting actors to stick around, but maybe the wait was worth it to end up with Ji Sung after all? And joining him is Hwang Jung-eum, with whom he starred in Secret only last year.

I’m surprised that these two are reteaming so soon after that drama, but at this point with only a month till showtime, it’s probably more important to get a cast nailed down. And at least we know that the two actors work well together and have chemistry, even if the type of chemistry in Secret (wounded, twisted) was of a completely different nature than the “healing romantic comedy” we’re going to be getting in Kill Me Heal Me. The plot, in case you need a refresher: A third-generation chaebol suffers from multiple personality disorder stemming from a childhood trauma, and with the help of a first-year psychiatry resident who becomes his secret family doctor, he seeks to find missing fragments of his childhood memories. Also they fall in love (but you could have guessed that, yes?).

I can absolutely see Ji Sung playing a leading man harboring seven different personalities with aplomb, and while he’s probably done more serious dramatic roles in his career than lighter ones, we’ve seen him being bold and funny not too long ago in Protect the Boss. I actually prefer Hwang Jung-eum in funnier roles than the weepy angstfests, too (whyyy does she do so many weepy angstfests), so all in all I like these picks. Her character is described as belying her sweet looks by being more tomboyish than girly — she has a monstrous appetite (dramaland’s latest heroine trend), an excessively easygoing nature, and a notable clumsy streak.
Supporting leads have also confirmed, with Kim Yuri (Master’s Sun, Full Sun) and Oh Min-seok (Misaeng, Joseon Gunman) joining the previously cast Park Seo-joon (Witch’s Romance). Park is the only name who’s been with the project through its various lineup changes, but it makes sense once you hear the writer state that from the outset, she’d envisioned him in the role; he’ll be Hwang Jung-eum’s twin brother and a mystery novelist who’s both super-smart and a bit quirky… in that he’s also seen as something of the neighborhood fool. If it’s anything like Kim Soo-hyun’s village idiot act of Secretly, Grandly, it oughtta be fun.
Kim Yuri will play an art director who is Ji Sung’s first love, described as a “proud ice princess” who gets thrown into confusion over the hero. Oh Min-seok follows up hisMisaeng turn (which has become a minor breakout for him) as a workaholic CEO who’ll challenge Ji Sung’s status as company successor.

With everyone finally in place, Kill Me Heal Me will commence filming shortly; slotted to follow Mr. Back as MBC’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama, it premieres on January 7.

Park Seo-joon, Kim Yuri, Oh Min-seok

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 12:47 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 5-12-2014 07:56 PM
makin jeles bo young suami ku asyik ngan cowok yg sama

hahahahahah

bo young preggy .. duk uma diam2

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 10:22 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 5-12-2014 12:49 PM
sukalah kau ade hwang eum sekali dlm drama ni

ratu air mata..........bae soo bin hingus xjoin ker

idea cite dh best...........nk tgk acene writer olah,
kalo men air mata...........mmg makanan hwang eum lar, bonusss

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2014 12:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Igtkn lsg berlakon cite ni..huhuhu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-12-2014 12:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Skrg dh byk trend jumpe hero heroin yg sama dlm satu drama.. :lol ms secret aritu x smpt nk merembes...sibuk dgn drama pe ye ari tu...:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2014 08:53 AM | Show all posts
x sangka jisung terima offer watak cite nie..
pastu heroin lak HJE..rasanya mcm baru je pas
tengok cite secret love...
ikutkan hati mmg x bape suka pompuan tu..
tapi demi jisung kan...i redho jer lahh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-12-2014 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung reunite during script reading for 'Kill Me, Heal Me'                        
Hwang Jung Eum
and Ji Sung reunited during the script reading for their upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me'!

The script reading was held at MBC headquarters in Mapogu, Seoul where Ji Sung portrayed his character Cha Do Hyun's dissociative identity disorder with his various ways of speech, expressions, and gestures. Hwang Jung Eum also showcased her comedic acting to bring out her character Oh Ri Jin's disheveled and clumsy charms. Park Seo Joon also acted out a funny sibling relationship with Hwang Jung Eum while Kim Yoo Ri exhibited a cold image as Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung)'s first love.

'Kill Me, Heal Me', directed by 'Hotel King's Kim Dae Jin and written by 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun's Jin Soo Wan, is set to premiere next month!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2014 05:29 PM | Show all posts
jambunya muka ji sung...
berkat kahwin ker?

@azie.dz

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2014 08:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
haruss...layan online aje le..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 04:24 PM | Show all posts
fight2 la ngn cita binnie nanti .. huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 04:29 PM | Show all posts
okeh..cek rumah rahmat Mega..
eh silap.. jisung oppa..

sblm start moh maraton balik secret love...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2014 10:34 PM | Show all posts
runaway_dida posted on 18-12-2014 04:29 PM
okeh..cek rumah rahmat Mega..
eh silap.. jisung oppa..

tersedak rahmat mega noks muahahaahahahaa

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2014 11:23 PM | Show all posts
ni cerita apa pulak ni... following mr baek?
adoiiii tahun ni berderet2 list drama best..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2014 01:10 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 24-12-2014 10:34 PM
tersedak rahmat mega noks muahahaahahahaa

hahaha...
rahmat mega bakal sumbangkan ost utk ji sung nnt
wkwkwkwkwk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2014 07:46 PM | Show all posts
runaway_dida posted on 25-12-2014 01:10 PM
hahaha...
rahmat mega bakal sumbangkan ost utk ji sung nnt
wkwkwkwkwk

curlast kan uolssss....support kembar gittew wakakakaakakaka

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2014 04:55 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 25-12-2014 07:46 PM
curlast kan uolssss....support kembar gittew wakakakaakakaka

harusla.. sapot...
mne tau yg sbnr turun sini nnt
pomot colgate ktmydin ke..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2014 09:39 PM | Show all posts
runaway_dida posted on 26-12-2014 04:55 PM
harusla.. sapot...
mne tau yg sbnr turun sini nnt
pomot colgate ktmydin ke..

kalau dia pomot ubat gigi kat mydin..kita p sesama ekkkkkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2014 01:40 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 26-12-2014 09:39 PM
kalau dia pomot ubat gigi kat mydin..kita p sesama ekkkkkkk

nah teaser utk uols
rupanya start 2 mgg depan
mgg depan nk bg laluan pd mbc award
sempatlah uols nk rembes jap khennn??

@makdik2301 @runaway_dida

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 12:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081467 second(s), 43 queries .