Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 102338|Reply: 933

[MBC]╃Kill Me,Heal Me - WON CARI 2015 Drama of The Year

[Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2014 11:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 7-3-2016 01:18 PM

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Confirmed as Leads for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’                                                                                                      

According to an affiliate, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have been confirmed for MBC’s upcoming drama Kill Me Heal Me. They will soon attend the script reading session and begin filming.

Kill Me Heal Me previously went through some troubles in casting. Lee Seung Gi and Im Ji Yeon considered the drama but turned down the offers in the end. However, with Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum confirming their appearance, the filming will take place smoothly.

The two acted alongside each other KBS 2TV’s Secret which aired last year. Having received a lot of love by acting out a sad romance, attention has been gathering on whether or not they will bring out positive comments in a romantic comedy as well.

Kill Me Heal Me, produced by writer Jin Soo Wan of KBS 2TV’s The Sun and the Moon and MBC’s Capital Scandal joining hands with Kim Jin Man PD of MBC’s Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident, is a romantic comedy about an heir to a conglomerate company who has seven personalities and his secret love with his private doctor.

It is set to air next January, following Mr. Back

Last edited by dauswq on 27-12-2014 01:41 AM

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan pada those yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan details dan lengkap)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2014 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi Signs On For Seven Personalities

Lee Seung Gi has signed on to play a character with seven personalities. He will play the leading role, or should we say roles, in the upcoming MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me." It is one of three upcoming dramas about men with more than one personality.

The other dramas are "Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde," which Hyun Bin will star in, and "Dr. Frankenstein," which Kim Soo Hyun may star in. Both of those characters only have one alternate personality. But Lee Seung Gi gets to play seven distinct personalities inhabiting one body.
The actor and his agency, Hook Entertainment, are currently in negotiations over the final details of his appearance. The Korean-Chinese collaboration has a budget of approximately $1.5 million. And since Lee Seung Gi is so popular in China, he was a natural choice for the leading role.

While Lee Seung Gi's character has seven personalities, one is dominant. But that does not mean his life is peaceful. The other personalities often disagree with the choices made by his main personality and while he is under their influence he may sabotage his own best interests. This creates problems at work and when he is in love.

Lee Seung Gi's character realizes he needs help and seeks therapy. His main personality falls in love with the doctor who treats him, but that does not mean the other personalities approve of this important life decision.

Is romance the cure his character needs?

Park Seo Joon, last seen in "Witch's Romance" plays the second lead in this drama. But there may be no need for a second lead in any potential love triangle as Lee Seung Gi's alternate personalities may be his own worst enemies.

Although the premise seems potentially confusing, with so many personalities to define, the actors and production talent involved in this drama are sure to attract interest.

Lee Seung Gi's last two dramas, the fantasy saeguk "Gu Family Book" and the police drama "You're All Surrounded," were ratings hits.

The drama's screenwriter is none other than Jin Soo Won, who wrote the hit drama "The Moon Embracing The Sun. "Kill Me Heal Me" also has the same producers. Kim Jin Man, who directed "Scandal" and "East of Eden" is the director for "Kill Me, Heal Me."

The female lead, the doctor who attempts to cure Lee Seung Gi's dissociative disorder, has not yet been cast.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama will air in January 2015, following "Mr. Baek."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2014 09:46 AM | Show all posts
lee sung gi tak moh watak tu da..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2014 10:06 AM | Show all posts
yeaaa tuko tuko

ni rival utk drama baru Binnie kan ?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2014 09:40 AM | Show all posts
ji sung plak calon baru ganti LSG...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2014 10:19 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 4-12-2014 09:40 AM
ji sung plak calon baru ganti LSG...

ji sung?? ok gak aku suka

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-12-2014 11:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apalagi @azie.dz sila merayon cini daa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2014 11:27 AM | Show all posts
calon Best Actor lagi ini... sukalah @azie.dz @inaniloquent @makdik2301
klu drama rating tinggi, mudah utk tercalon lg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2014 11:27 AM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 4-12-2014 11:10 AM
Apalagi @azie.dz sila merayon cini daa

kita tgk kehenseman abam jisung akak rahmad mega nanti ekekekekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2014 11:27 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 4-12-2014 11:27 AM
calon Best Actor lagi ini... sukalah @azie.dz @inaniloquent @makdik2301
klu drama rating ting ...

kena concentrate tgk elok2 neh bila abam jisung muka berlagak dan hensem berlakon ahahahaah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2014 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Actor Ji Sung in Talks for New MBC Drama “Kill Me Heal Me”

It has been revealed that actor Ji Sung is currently looking over a casting offer for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me.”
Following news that actor Lee Seung Gi and actress Lim Ji Yeon had previously turned down the lead role offers, reports were released that Ji Sung and actress Seo Ye Ji were confirmed to star in the drama.

On December 3, in response to these reports, the drama’s production team denied the casting confirmation. However, they stated, “It is true that Ji Sung is a strong candidate for the male lead and we are currently in discussion, but Seo Ye Ji is not a candidate for the female lead. We don’t know why there were reports of Seo Ye Ji as the lead female. She is not in consideration for that role. Currently, the male and female leads have not been decided. We plan to confirm those roles by the end of this week.”

Meanwhile, “Kill Me Heal Me” is expected to begin airing in January, following the completion of “Mr. Baek.”

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2014 12:36 PM | Show all posts
acene lar rupe ji sung hidap multiple personality disorder
watak nmpk tough, mmg ade harapan lg leh menang
dh reserved

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 10:31 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar nak tgok drama ni. quite interesting. hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 11:15 AM | Show all posts
katanya hero heroin cerita secret love kan ???

BESTNYA !!! i like !!!!! romance + comedy .. yahooo .. actually dulu tak puas tgk dorg dlm secret love .. cant wait !!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Ji Sung Reunites with Secret Love Leading Lady Hwang Jung Eum for Kill Me Heal Me

Color me mightily surprised, all in a good way I guess. Things were looking so dire on the production of MBC‘s Kill Me Heal Me, aka the drama that can’t lock down leads if its life depended on it. I figured there was nowhere to go but up and at this point even getting a lead (any lead) was cause for celebration. Ji Sung was rumored to be in talks a few days ago and I was waiting to hear more before writing about it. You know, in case he also bailed and made it a triple out at bat for MBC.

http://koalasplayground.com/2014 ... heal-me/#more-62259

Last edited by faraRosales on 5-12-2014 11:19 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 12:37 PM | Show all posts
jgn menang lagi best actor/best actress lagi taun depan sudah

sudahlah thn lepas gong hyo jin melepas dpt satu award best actress

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 12:49 PM | Show all posts
inaniloquent posted on 4-12-2014 12:36 PM
acene lar rupe ji sung hidap multiple personality disorder
watak nmpk tough, mmg ade hara ...

sukalah kau ade hwang eum sekali dlm drama ni

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 03:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Biar la daus menang pun rezki depa kot

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 03:10 PM | Show all posts
yes~!!!

my fav couple.............

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2014 03:12 PM | Show all posts
teringat kiss diorg yg rakus tu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.330001 second(s), 45 queries .