Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2894|Reply: 19

[Tempatan] Cina Penang Kedekut Nak Bayar Parking UPDATE MP Rabun

[Copy link]
Post time 13-1-2015 09:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tupaiterbang at 14-1-2015 09:49 AM

update MP DAPig Ni Bute sket rupanya

Apparently the building management explained that YB Ng did not see the many notices with the different parking rates posted all over the building including at the entrances and on notices besides the machines but not on the actual parking ticket payment machines itself.

Therefore, the building management essentially "apologized" to say that it is their fault for only having the parking rates displayed besides the machines and not on the actual machines itself!

"If they can treat an MP like me with this high-handed altitude, I cannot imagine what will happen to an ordinary citizen like you and the others? "

“You don't talk like this,” Ng was seen saying angrily in response to an inaudible remark from one of the policemen.

He then asked to speak with the manager, insisting he would not pay the fee and knocking the parking ticket out of a policeman’s hand.

“You are not following the law. You are acting on behalf of the management,” he told the policeman, to which the officer replied by saying he was drunk.

An unknown woman, presumably a parking staff, is later seen explaining to the person recording the video that there is a difference in basement and non-basement parking rates.

“Basement parking and here is not the same. Basement is RM10 after 10pm. We are trying to explain to him, but he doesn’t want to listen,” she is heard saying.

For his troubles, YB Ng Wei Aik got free viral publicity and free parking as he did not have to pay a single sen. Although YB Ng offered to pay RM5 instead of RM10, the building management refused to accept - probably just happy to get rid of YB Ng ASAP.

YB Ng was the political secretary to YAB Tokong and is currently MP for Tanjong.. and ex-ADUN for Komtar in GE12. He was also the deputy director for the banned PPS too.

He was also the person who famously declared "40 years of Penang floods solved in 9 months" just before GE13 and then mere months later, Penang flooded multiple times.

He is the husband to DAP member Yuki Tan - who famously had to apologize for her posting the insensitive comment of "Malaysia is a scary country" after MH17 was shot down.

But whatever YB Ng is, he can sure throw a good tantrum in public (and save RM10 too). Maybe we should raise a campaign to raise funds for YB Ng to pay his parking fees in future. Or get better glasses.

Video of MP creating scene over RM5 parking fee making its rounds on the Net

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 13, 2015:
A video depicting Tanjong (Penang) Member of Parliament Ng Wei Aik arguing with several parking lot staff and police officers over a RM10 parking fee has been making rounds on social media.
The video uploaded by Mykmu.net runs for 2.43 minutes and shows the Member of Parliament arguing with several people over the “excessive” charge.
In the video, he repeatedly tells a policeman: “Don’t speak to me in that manner” (rudely).
The video had garnered more than 100 likes and shares at the time this article was written.
Ng also took to Facebook to explain what happened in the car park in Penang.
The parking rate displayed on the payment machine at the Penang Times Square car park was RM5 per entry, from 10pm to 6am.
“I entered the basement car park at 10.03pm and left at around 10.30pm last night and went to pay for the parking. The display panel indicated the charge as RM10.
“What would be your first feeling? Won’t you feel cheated?” he asked on his Facebook post.
He added that when he contacted the parking staff, they told him that RM10 would be charged for basement parking, although it was not stated so anywhere.
“They wanted me to go to the basement and check out the parking rate displayed there.
“It is a case of one complex, two different parking rates and the different rates are not displayed on every payment machine.
“When I asked to talk to the manager, they called the police,” he said, adding that the policeman who came was very rude.
“One cop even showed me his identification card and it felt like he wanted to arrest me. He even shouted at me and insisted that I pay the RM10.
“Aren’t the police supposed to be neutral? It seemed that they had already taken sides in this case,” he claimed.
“If they can treat a Member of Parliament like me with this high-handed attitude, I cannot imagine what happens to ordinary citizens.”
Ng said he was later allowed to leave the building after paying RM5 as parking fee.
“This was clearly the fault of the complex/parking management, for not informing their customers of the correct rates. I hope such incidents do not reoccur.”

sumber : .therakyatpost.com
p.s. Prinsip Cina Penang ialah " Portion of food must be big but price must be very cheap"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2015 10:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Betul la tindakan dia takmau bayaq rm10 tu. Psl pa nk buat rate yg berbeza? Kat queensbay pun 2 rate yg berbeza jgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2015 11:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I sokong je dia nye argument tu. Cuma maybe sbb dia bising kot tu polis yg dtg handle.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2015 11:53 PM | Show all posts
masa kes berlaku....diorg tahu ker yang bising tu MP?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 01:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nak free buat parking sendiri la

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Tak sampai 30min sudah RM10?! Kalau saya pun mesti marah, lagi geram kalau adanya rate yang berbeza ni... Tapi betul ke di Penang ada parking rate yang berbeza? Siapa boleh terang sikit?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-1-2015 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Untuk tupaiterbang, topic ko ni memang racist! Apa kena mengena dengan kedekutan? Ko rasa RM10/30min murah ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Park Kat publika pun bayaq rm15. Tapi valet parking lah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2015 04:43 AM | Show all posts
walaupon nampak kedekot....tapi sebagai seorang pengguna betoi la tindakan dia..cuma dia pon nampak kepoh semacam je...... management patut la letak la siap2 harga...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 05:10 AM | Show all posts
tt kalu x dekut tolong jela semua forumer kat CI bayar parking,  elohim konpem ganda pahala utk mu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 08:34 AM | Show all posts
xmasuk akal kot. kalu sejam rm4 ok la standard

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Hannibal replied at 14-1-2015 02:09 AM
Tak sampai 30min sudah RM10?! Kalau saya pun mesti marah, lagi geram kalau adanya rate yang berbeza  ...

ada few shopping complex parking....
kat ground level mahal singgit or 2 ringgit dr multi level parking.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2015 08:50 AM | Show all posts
elok la cina punya parking management jerat MP Cina..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2015 09:00 AM | Show all posts
posting #1
updated: MP DAPig mata rabu rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 09:14 AM | Show all posts
dia ni pelancong dari China ke....kalau orang Malaysia dia akan complain mengikut prosedur...ni terkinja kinja watdepak

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 09:15 AM | Show all posts
bayar parking pun nak gaduhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2015 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Queensbay pn ade parking berbeza.confuse gak cr dorg tetapkn harga..tetapkn harga betul2 la..letak papan tanda harga..tulisan tu bia jelas..jgn la sekecik2nye..sp mau bc

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 09:25 AM | Show all posts
dalam hal hi, MP ni maybe nak raise up hak dia sebagai pengguna
eventho dia tu MP yang i tak kenal pun

satu lagi, sebenarnya private parking management ni pun kadang over sangat
service diorg in general susahla nak jumpa yang score cecah 10, average score around 6-7 je
ade yg tak cater on security betul2, notis naik caj takde, caj mahal yg amat macam2 la

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2015 09:26 AM | Show all posts
habislaa lepas ni parking rate kat situ kena revise

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2015 09:51 AM | Show all posts
MP DAPig bute Mata dan bute Hati..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 08:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.235399 second(s), 49 queries .