ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2730|Reply: 10

[Tempatan] selepas polis suami umie aida ke SPRM pula

[Copy link]
Post time 16-1-2015 08:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
After going to police, Umno man now reports 1MDB to MACC
BY ELIZABETH ZACHARIAH
Published: 15 January 2015 2:54 PM

Datuk Seri Khairuddin Abu Hassan at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission headquaters in Putrajaya, today. His report today questions 1MDB finances, the second he lodged on the company after the police report last month. – The Malaysian Insider file pic, January 15, 2015.Just a month after he lodged a police report against controversial 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), Batu Kawan Umno deputy division head Datuk Seri Khairuddin Abu Hassan today made a similar report with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC)‎.
He said that he wanted the anti-corruption body to look into reports of alleged mismanagement in the sovereign wealth fund.
"As a taxpayer and a citizen of Malaysia, I am worried and doubtful about the transparency of its administration about the finances of the company, which has accumulated RM41.9 million in debts," he told reporters outside the MACC headquarters in Putrajaya today.

Khairuddin had lodged a police report against 1MDB in December, calling for a “detailed and comprehensive” investigation, and urged authorities to interrogate 1MDB’s directors and representatives of any company that might be implicated in the scandal.
He said he had lodged the report against the company and its board of directors after studying various reports in national and international print media as well as online media which “clearly proved” there were weaknesses in 1MDB’s management of taxpayers’ funds.
However, he refused to comment on the police report, saying the police were now handling the matter.
“I want MACC to also investigate 1MDB. I am fighting to seek the truth and to protect the interests of the rakyat. I have no vested interest in this at all.
“And I want to say this again. No one has influenced me to do this. I am doing this in my own capacity as a responsible citizen.”
Khairuddin had previously said he would lodge another report against Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who is also the finance minister, if no action was taken.
However, Khairuddin today said that he would not do so as Najib "had nothing to do with 1MDB", despite him being on the company's board of advisors.
“If nothing concrete is done, I will look into other alternatives to allow me to pursue further in resolving this issue.
“It has nothing to do with Datuk Seri Najib. I don't deny that he is on the advisory board, but it has nothing to do with him because the day-to-day operations are not being run by him.”
1MDB has been dogged by controversy over its debt portfolio, which has reached a staggering RM42 billion, as well as financial mismanagement.
Addressing claims that he has been declared a bankrupt, Khairuddin said it was no longer an an issue as the matter had been resolved.
"I was a guarantor for a company's RM1.8 million loan. And the company is now paying off the loan.
"So this has been resolved. And Umno is now investigating this. So we will give them time," he said.
The Umno man also recently attracted controversy after reports emerged that his luxury condominium in Mont Kiara was auctioned off for RM2.1 million.
"My house was auctioned without my knowledge last Saturday. I received the auction notice only yesterday," he said.
"I have never received any notice or writ previously and my house was never sealed before it was auctioned."
Khairuddin said he had planned to sell the unit, where he was still living, for RM5.8 million.
"But it was auctioned for a price much lower than the market value," he said, adding that he was unaware if it had indeed been sold or of who had purchased it. – January 15, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... thash.SIip8XSg.dpuf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2015 09:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Datuk seri ke paduka dia ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2015 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Sapa yg dok tarik duit yg diamanahkan kt belakang bonet kete bentley dkt UOA?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2015 10:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Korek habis2an... Jgn hilang tanpa jejak sudah

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2015 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Datuk Seri Khairuddin Abu Hassan ...kerang nanti ... Datuk Seri Syed Ali Alhabshee menyelar  kamu ...dia dah menyelar gesaan bekas Ahli Jawatankuasa Pemuda UMNO Wilayah Persekutuan, Shahbudin Husin ....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
setelah bangkap mamat ni meroyan dah kenapa?  cer bertabah...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-1-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts
lepas ne apa pulak nak kene lelong ..kes polis Emper kat Mont Kiara kene ...SPRM mungkin lebih lagi ..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2015 01:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ladyxez replied at 16-1-2015 09:46 AM
Datuk seri ke paduka dia ni

Skrg da Datuk Seri

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2015 01:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kesiannya.. Oh malaysiaku

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2016 02:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2016 05:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia ni bangkrap pastu attention seeker

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075379 second(s), 40 queries .