CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: orglama

[DPS v20] Kiran Jassal is Miss Universe Malaysia 2016!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 26-1-2015 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Now watching delayed MU Telecast on STARWORLD!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-1-2015 06:55 PM | Show all posts
RatuDunia94 replied at 26-1-2015 06:32 PM
Now watching delayed MU Telecast on STARWORLD!

Me too...byk kali sabby menyelit!!! She is sooooooo gorgeous. Can't believe tht those prelim judges ignored her!!! Tu blm lagi masa sheols dlm closed interview!!! Why?!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 08:04 PM | Show all posts
now turn carey, mumo team and of course Malaysia pageant fans utk kuatkn sash kita!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 08:05 PM | Show all posts

boleh la
lagi hepi kalo sabby masok
plus jawapan2 q&a mgecewakn lah jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 08:12 PM | Show all posts
mama carey..
kak sab..

congrats..job well done

walopon kita jd clapper lagik..tp dh biasa..so x kisah la
iols hepi..MJ x lps top 5..she's a good performer tp aura kureeeng

yes Kaci of Jamaica is my 1st choice
Colombia pon ok la gak
cuma xpuas hati Kaci xdpt 1st RU..2nd RU..

lain2 iols ok

trump politik? he is a businessman..sooo money always matters

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 08:15 PM | Show all posts
kosukeconan replied at 26-1-2015 08:05 PM
boleh la
lagi hepi kalo sabby masok
plus jawapan2 q&a mgecewakn lah jugak

kan... q&a klu dpt kt sabby.. mesti best.
she can explain bout our diversity... damn!!!!

yg x bole bla, lu sierra ckp MUO cari spokeperson ... well all the top 5 are very 'good' spokeperson.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-1-2015 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Mintak producer bolly or mollywood nampak kesantekan sabby

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 08:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bimbo giler nerherland ni. x reti nk accept bouquet bunga tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-1-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts
freakyskinny replied at 26-1-2015 08:15 PM
kan... q&a klu dpt kt sabby.. mesti best.
she can explain bout our diversity... damn!!!!

Nama pun keje dgn MUO...takkan dia nak jwb we are looking for bimbo...which obviously they are...if betul lah dorg cari a spokeperson...xkan minah2 esp yg kebykan dlm top 5 tu boleh lepas closed interview??? n sorry to say, judges lelaki yg bagi markah utk final ni mcm kasi markah utk the girl(s) i want to #~@* jer...sorry to say it, but tht's wht i thought masa judges lelaki diperkenalkan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 11:36 PM | Show all posts
orglama replied at 26-1-2015 10:18 PM
Nama pun keje dgn MUO...takkan dia nak jwb we are looking for bimbo...which obviously they are...i ...

kan... pelik2 MU nie... again2 same country, undeserving...

hv u read miss france interview?

This Sunday, January 25, 2015 in Miami, it is Paulina Vega (Miss Colombia) who won Miss Universe. Although she did not win the crown, Camille Cerf arrived in the Top 15, yet she did not hide her slight disappointment in an interview. Miss France 2015 also took the opportunity to criticize the fact that cosmetic surgery is permitted in the beauty contest.

After having congratulated Paulina Vega on winning Miss Universe 2014, Camille Cerf said she was proud "to be in the fifteen most beautiful women in the universe" according to the beauty contest during her interview for La Voix du Nord (The Voice of the North). She has still not hide she would have preferred to finish in the Top 10 the last night, "I think I deserved my place in the top 10. But I have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do, and all I could do."

But obviously, not having been crowned the winner is not a huge disappointment for Camille Cerf who was afraid to take on the role of Miss Universe, "I was afraid of being crowned Miss Universe, I have not even lived my year of Miss France. I was afraid to miss it out and be projected directly to the United States. We met Gabriela Isler, the outgoing Miss Universe. She does not look very happy of her year", she confided before adding: "I would have been proud to represent my country in this, the result is a disappointment (...) But it's true that it's not something...which represents me."

Camille Cerf also used the interview to talk about the fact that cosmetic surgery is accepted in Miss Universe. With the beautiful blonde, this detail makes a big difference and is not necessarily fair: "During the rehearsals, the coach kept telling us that it was not only to elect a plastic. But we realize that, in fact, it is indeed that. To begin with, a beauty contest where cosmetic surgery is permitted, it is not absolutely normal. in this case, this reduces to elect the one with the best surgeon". Then she said that "more than half" of the candidates have gone under the knife and even though these are not necessarily big operations, "it's a bit of a cheat."

Camille Cerf - who therefore will not be replaced by Miss Tahiti because of her defeat - also denounced the fact that "Miss Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil are consistently in the top 15 although they do not always deserve it."

Source: purebreak.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Rasanya bukan best sgt pon jd miss universe
mcm jd objek seks utk kepentingan bisnes trump jer
tp sesuai lar utk gadis bimbo & sanggup terima
setakat ni oxana jer yg berani menongkah arus
Gadis bijak & vokal (mcm Debb) x akan menang mu

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2015 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Skandal seks & pageants bukan bnda asing
pemenang jepun miss int... myannar miss asia pacific...
terang2 jd gro utk penganjur

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2015 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Baru habis baca...definately she will not be picked as Miss Universe sb sheols bukan bimbo n berani speak-up (but why after the finals?)...ada jugak dgr2 yg gadis2 ni diperlakukan sedemikian (as what solstice said) but why is it still happening in this so-called modern world where women are as par as the men? MUMO trained & send strong & beautiful women to MU setiap tahun...women yg sepatutnya jd cth terbaik mewakili wanita2 cantik di universe ni but MUO x nak women yg mcm ni....sedih...maybe we send them to the wrong pageant! I love what MUMO had done to our ratus, tp thinking about apa Miss France said...clearly shown that our ratus (prural utk ratu) are x layak utk MU because they are way better to be 'object' Trump & MUO...(apa yg aku merepek ni???)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2015 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by orglama at 27-1-2015 01:07 AM

Btw...i nak sabby jd tv host - she can do both english & malay!!! I'm sure she be a good one!!! And nak jugak if she can co-founded her own charity & jadi humanitarian mcm debby...yg aktif buat charity walaupun bukan lagi jd ratu dunia malaysia and way before sheols jd ratu universe malaysia...tak mcm sesetgh ratu yg nampak sgt fake ckp kat video buat charity bagai kat village dia tinggal (sdgkan duduk rumah agam giler besar)...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 02:14 AM | Show all posts
orglama replied at 27-1-2015 12:58 AM
Btw...i nak sabby jd tv host - she can do both english & malay!!! I'm sure she be a good one!!! And  ...

Wow! i like ur idea! Sama macam Thanuja nanti. She's beautiful. Solid. Fluent in Malay and English. in fact Thanuja tu banyak jadi ambassador. dia plg suka dgn binatang. Sabby boleh geng ngn Thanuja nnt..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 05:07 AM | Show all posts
freakyskinny replied at 26-1-2015 11:36 PM
kan... pelik2 MU nie... again2 same country, undeserving...

hv u read miss france interview?

Wow! Preach camille! Mau hangin satu badan segala ummah latinas baca statement camille yg gorgeous ni. Setuju sgt with whatever she said abt those plastic queens. And direct gila c camille bagi statement psl the hyped queens getting extra attention that they don't deserve. Berani mati pompuan french ni. Respect. Mmg pun.. Tau la kat doral byk latin ppl, but jgn ler buat queens lain mcm sekadar di pinggiran. Mmg nampak sgt most non-latina queens mcm nak tak ada kat sana after a week. They prolly realised depa bakal jadi hiasan semata2.
I'm so proud of sabby's performance too. She was sick masa prelims but still blh perform better than most queens. I sure hope this won't be the last we hear from sabby.
I love that carey pandai network ngan muo. Mmg dia natdir yg paling proactive n tak suka cari pasal.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2015 07:03 AM | Show all posts
we know who are more stunning

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Ini yang diana makan business

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 10:05 AM | Show all posts
freakyskinny replied at 27-1-2015 07:03 AM
we know who are more stunning

oh shiiittttt
gorgeous nyah sabby
lg gorgeous dr sang ratu

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 10:07 AM | Show all posts
orglama replied at 27-1-2015 12:41 AM
Baru habis baca...definately she will not be picked as Miss Universe sb sheols bukan bimbo n berani  ...

sadly,mmg selalu after pageant hbs, bru lah menda mcm ni berlaku

tp, logik kan, perhaps france nak jga nama negara dia, xmo create 'drama'
that's y during competition diam jah
lgpun npk france mrendah diri jah time kat doral nun

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 03:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.406454 second(s), 48 queries .