Author: runaway_dida

( tvN ) Let\'s Eat 2 - DooJoon(Beast), Kwon Yul, Seo Hyun Jin

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-5-2015 09:30 AM | Show all posts
[VIDEOS] 150519 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Ep.14 - Official Cuts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-5-2015 01:05 PM | Show all posts
COMMENTS / Let’s Eat 2 Ep. 13: Seo Hyun Jin starts seeing Yoon Doo Joon as a man

1. [+3004, -51] Yoon Doo Joon was so awesome today

2. [+2875, -83] Sang Woo and Dae Young are hurting because of Soo Ji… Sigh

3. [+775, -53] Sang Woo, that poor man~ He just wants to do his best for her.. She wanted to date him so bad and now she feels so burdened. She has no right to date him.

4. [+531, -7]  Goo Dae Young was daebak in the police station.. I wanna date a guy like him

5. [+195, -5] Omo omo… The preview is daebak. Made my heart flutter when Dae Young confessed to Soo Ji,“You are a fine woman who deserved to be loved”

6. [+163, -3] I’m fine if she ends up with Dae Young but I’m worried that this will break Sang Woo and Dae Young’s friendship

7. [+140, -2] Yoon Doo Joon is doing a great job as Goo Dae Young!!!!! He was so cool today!!! His acting got so much better!!!!

8. [+89, -4] Who is the writer of this drama? It’s so fun and addicting and the actors are so good at acting!

Source: tv Report/Naver; trans: Kkuljaem

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:30 AM | Show all posts

“You deserve to be loved, Soo Ji” - Goo Dae Young

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:31 AM | Show all posts

Let’s Eat 2 [Part 4]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:32 AM | Show all posts

Episode 8 : Strawberry dessert
“The vitamin C in a strawberry is twice that of the lemon.” - Hong In Ah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:33 AM | Show all posts

Indian food from Let’s Eat 2

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:34 AM | Show all posts

Episode 7 : abalone porridge

“Add a little sesame oil after the pan is heated up. Then saute the sliced up abalone including the internal organs. When it’s almost completely fried, add the pre-soaked cooked rice and saute. When the rice is almost translucent, add the water. Then turn up the heat and keep stirring well until it boils.” - Lee Jeom Yi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:35 AM | Show all posts

Episode 7: (1-2) Baby octopus stew; (3-4) baby octopus dumpling; (5-6) baby octopus mixed rice.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 09:36 AM | Show all posts

“That’s right, I shouldn’t be like this right now. Even if Baek Sooji’s dating, I have to become the King of Insurance again and return to Seoul as soon as possible.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 01:06 PM | Show all posts

beeeeestdjdjdj Goo Daeyoung~ Goo Daeyoung~ Goo Daeyoung~ Goo Daeyoung, we walk together #LetsEat #GooDaeyoung #Shiksya #SoSad (trans)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2015 05:38 PM | Show all posts
[ARTICLE] 150521 Yoseob and Junhyung lend a hand for 'Let's Eat 2' OST

BEAST members – Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob – participated on the OST for the latest drama of fellow member Yoon Doojoon, ‘Let’s Eat 2′.

The OST titled ‘Why Don’t you Know’ was showcased on the drama’s last night episode. This song was aired when Doojoon’s character, Goo Daeyoung, was sadly looking at his crush Baek Suji, played by actress Seo Hyunjin, while she getting together with Lee Sangwoo, a character played by actor Kwon Yool.

‘Why Don’t you Know’ shows dramatic vocals by BEAST’s main vocalist Yang Yoseob and was written by Yong Junhyung and his best mate in the Good Life team, composer Kim Taejoo*. This song will be officially released online on June  2.

Before the drama was aired last night, Doojoon wrote on his SNS account: “having a favor in irrelevant timing, a friend who makes it in short times and a friend who sings it in a blink of an eye. Putting aside the fact that we’re friends I’m just really fortunate to be able to work very closely with such talented people…. Thank You Thank You”.

Yang Yoseob then also took time to write a witty tweet: “You’ve worked hard. Thanks to Goo Daeyoung I can sing a good song and make a cameo on drama, also I genuinely a Goo Daeyoung’s fan, Goo Daeyoung not Yoon Doojoon,” he posted.

Not only that, Yang Yoseob will also make a cameo appearance in this drama which airs every Monday-Tuesday at 11 p.m. KST.

Source: ttwigo
*  daviichoi (Choi Kyuwan), the newest member of Good Life, was also involved.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2015 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2015 01:17 PM | Show all posts

aftrenoon dujun busyukkkk
jalan2 cuci mata ja ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2015 02:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2015 02:31 PM | Show all posts
[COMMENTS] 150512 Let’s Eat S02E12 round up

‘Let’s Eat 2′ Yoon Doojoon confessed to Kwon Yul, “I’m seeing Seo Hyunjin as a woman”

#1: [+1376, -16] Both of them are so suave..ㅠㅠ

#2: [+1176, -22] I like both butㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDaeyoungie is pitifulㅠㅜㅠ

#3 :[+1159, -36] Just seeing Sooji was a woman (not as a friend) .. Really so cute ㅠㅠ

#4: [+825, 19] Let’s Eat is so fun~~~
#5: [+775, -253] ㅠㅠ Even so, Goo Daeyoung really suits Lee Sookyung ㅠㅠ

‘Let’s Eat2’ Seo Hyunjin feels pressured by the expensive date with Kwon Yul.. Doesn’t match

#1: [+4099, -84] In real life, Sangwoo-Sooji couple would be hard…Just looking at it is uncomfortable

#2: [+3369, -82] Looking at the preview for nexr week, Sooji asked for Daeyoung (when she was in trouble)~~ For me, a comfortable lover is better than a difficult lover, it makes me more excited, I like it

#3: [+3135, -61] How much does Kwon Yul earn..? He really spends a lot

#4: [+1356, -24] Changwon police officer is really scary…ㅋㅋㅋ

#5: [+1289, -19] This is really fun~~~~~~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-5-2015 02:36 PM | Show all posts
[COMMENTS] 150511 Let’s Eat S02E11 round up

‘Let’s Eat 2′ Yoon Doojoon fails to kiss Seo Hyunjin… Has the love triangle started

#1: [+1403, -43] Seo Hyunjin is this cute..  I knew she suited the nice, good roles but she really suits cute roles. She acts the meokbang well too, she eats really deliciously.. Let’s Eat 2.. Seo Hyunjin.. Success.

#2: [+1055, -19] I think the officer saw it..

#3: [+833, -30] Even the viewers feel fluttered seeing this but it’s regretfulㅠ

#4: [+ 822, -34] Poor Goo Daeyong….ㅠㅠ

#5: [+656, -25] I was the one feeling nervous…

[Let’s Eat 2 video] Kwon Yul who is aware of Doojoon, gave Seo Hyunjin ‘romantic kiss!’

#1: [+2453, -43] Although he did it because he was concious of Goo Daeyoung, he also did it because he likes Baek Soojiㅜㅜ My feeling fluttered seeing the officerㅜㅜ

#2: [+1674, -35] Wah really damn my heart fluttered

#3: [+1541, -29] Ah…. I kicked my legs in the air a few times todayㅜ I like Doojoon Doojoon but I also lik the officerㅠㅠ

#4: [+1301, -29] Ah watching this scene totally made me nervousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The writer is jjang seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ

#5: [+967, -23] Even though Goo Daeyoung’s feelings are still light (not so serious)… But Baek Sooji and the officer are already a couple and they’re dating – in that circumstance, if I was the officer, I would get mad too

Please note that translations may contain inaccuracies.
When taking out, please credit to theb2utynotes.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2015 03:30 PM | Show all posts

They’re soooo cuteeee ♥o♥ Dae Young Soo Ji Dae Young Soo Ji ♥

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2015 03:31 PM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 24-5-2015 01:17 PM
aftrenoon dujun busyukkkk
jalan2 cuci mata ja ni

ok..ok.. tq sbb singgah

time lunch org p makan ko sekodeng dujun eh..

utk ko...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2015 03:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
runaway_dida replied at 24-5-2015 03:31 PM
ok..ok.. tq sbb singgah

Dujun pun kira lunch jugk
Tak cukuppppp......nak lagi kekkkkkk!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083146 second(s), 42 queries .