CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3419|Reply: 3

Fish market in Muscat: immersion in the Omani life(20pics)

[Copy link]
Post time 26-1-2015 11:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Доброе утро! Good Morning! Сегодня покажу серию фотографий, сделанную на рыбном рынке Маската, столицы Омана. Today will show a series of photographs taken at the fish market in Muscat, the capital of Oman. Вы, думаю, бывали на европейских рынках и привыкли к тому, как там все устроено: кафешки и устрицы, шампанское и толчея у стойки, туристов больше, чем местных. You think there were in the European markets and are accustomed to how it all works: cafes and oysters, champagne and jostling at the front, more tourists than locals. Но в Омане все не так! But in Oman is not so!

1. Рынок этот - место совсем не туристическое. 1. This market - the place is not a tourist. Ни красивого павильона, ни приятной глазу рекламы, ни симпатичных прилавков - все утилитарно. Neither beautiful pavilion nor pleasant eye advertising or cute stalls - all utilitarian. Туристов сюда, конечно, привозят: рынок входит в программу любого тура по городу (почему нужно осматривать Маскат с гидом я писала тут ). Tourists here, of course, bring: the market enters a program of any tour of the city (why you need to inspect Muscat tours I wrote here ).

2. Никаких туристических развлечений на рынке нет, но поглазеть на людей, так на нас похожих и не похожих одновременно - это само по себе отличное развлечение! 2. No tourist attractions on the market there, but take a look at the people, so similar to us, and not similar at the same time - this in itself is great fun! Ну и на рыб диковинных, конечно. Well, on the strange fish, of course. Начать предлагаю с рыб. Began offering a fish.

3. Названий я не знаю, так что прокомментировать не смогу. 3. The name I do not know, so I can not comment. Скажу только, что рыба, конечно, вся местная. I can only say that the fish is, of course, all local. Рыбаки выходят в море ночью, чтобы к утру свежий улов был на рынке. Fishermen go to sea at night to the morning fresh catch was on the market. Именно поэтому приходить сюда надо в первой половине дня. That is why it is necessary to come here in the morning.

4. Я таких (или похожих!) только в аквариумах и океанариумах раньше видела. 4. I have these (or similar!) Only in aquariums and aquariums before seen. Даже жалко рыбку стало, хотя я вообще-то особой любви к ним не питаю. Even the fish was sorry, but I do sort of special love for them do not cherish. Есть люблю, а так - нет. There is love, and so - no.

5. Похожи на скатов. 5. Similar to the rays. Неужели их едят? Do they eat?

6. Это явно тунец. 6. This is clearly tuna.

7. Крабы. 7. Crabs. Рядом креветки. Near shrimp.

8. Покупатели. 8. Buyers. Среди них больше мужчин, чем женщин. Among them, more men than women.

9. Продавцы. 9. Sellers. Сидят на прилавке на табурете! Sit on a stool at the counter! Никогда такого не видела. Never seen.

10. Торгуют тут, в отличие от сука, рынка с тканями, благовониями и прочими нужными в хозяйстве вещами, оманцы. 10. They trade here, unlike bitch market with fabrics, spices, and other necessary things in the economy, Omanis.

11. Сколько я смотрела на оманцев в их традиционных рубашках, дишдашах, я никогда не видела ни на одной ни одного пятнышка. 11. How much I looked at Omanis in their traditional shirts dishdashas, ​​I have never seen on any single speck. Сколько раз в день они переодеваются? How many times a day they dress up? Сколько у них этих рубашек в шкафу? How many of them these shirts in the closet? И вообще, кто ходит на такой рынок в белом платье до пят??? And anyway, who goes to such a market in a white dress to toe ???

12. Девочка милая и забавно вышла. 12. The girl's cute and funny came. Я снимала сверху, не в упор. I took off the top, not at close range.

13. 13.

14. 14.

15. Любую рыбу можно попросить почистить и разделать. 15. Any fish can be asked to cut and clean.

16. Рядом с рыбным рынком находится рынок продуктовый, по большей части посвященный овощам. 16. Next to the fish market is a market product, for the most part devoted to vegetables. Туда мы тоже заглянули. There we also looked into.

17. На цены внимания не успела обратить, но Оман вообще страна не из самых дешевых. 17. At the price did not have time to pay attention, but the country of Oman in general not the cheapest.

18. Арбузы, символ лета. 18. Watermelon, a symbol of summer. В Омане, наверное, никакое время года не символизируют. In Oman, probably, no time of the year does not symbolize. Времен года там, кстати, два - лето и зима. Seasons there, by the way, two - summer and winter. Летом +55, зимой +30. In the summer of 55, 30 in the winter.

19. Помидорки в ностальгических мисочках. 19. Tomatoes nostalgic bowl. На моем рынке таких уже давно нет, там все стало гламурно. On my market for such long gone, everything was glamorous.

20. Ну и последняя. 20. Well, the last. Чем же, интересно, хороши оманские яйца? What is interesting, good Omani eggs? Жаль, не успела спросить гида. Sorry, did not have time to ask the guide.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2015 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Oh my! Fresh Fish at the wet market , so wonderful

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Hoih berpinar mata aku baca caption.. kalau nak kopipes pun, buat la lek lok..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2015 09:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pasar dkt msia busukkkk. Haritu nak beli kelapa muda, skali ats lantai bersepah taik kucing. Huwerggghh.. goli tekak den

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092067 second(s), 33 queries .