[Copy link]
Post time 28-1-2015 09:53 AM | Show all posts
ibu_haritz replied at 28-1-2015 09:49 AM
ayat yg tepat, padat & jitu...

Thanks.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2015 11:13 AM | Show all posts
pembangunan nak taknak sememangnya diperlukan terutamanya dari segi infrastruktur untuk kelangsungan hidup bandar... namun, penghuni Damansara Perdana juga mempunyai hak untuk mempertahankan keharmonian kehidupan mereka.. sepatutnya perlu ada timbal balas yang adil antara kedua-dua pihak..

maybe untuk tidak menjejaskan kehidupan seharian penduduk di situ, pembinaan lebuh raya bawah tanah hanya di kawasan terbabit dengan bantahan boleh diguna pakai?? *just my 2cent

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 11:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kasibiman replied at 27-1-2015 10:26 PM
if any moral right to oppose the kidex/dash are the old PJ neighbourhoods where the houses have been ...

Yeaargg!!!!

Sokom wak kasi...

jual ikan sangat!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 11:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
donsara posted on 27-1-2015 04:05 PM
I'm one of the resident of Damansara perdana yg membantah projek ini.. We all understand the importa ...

Setuju. Pmbuatan lg byk lg lg bertambah kereta. Lepastu jam. Tambah highway lg. Patut improve public transport sedia ada dan tambah lg. Klu nk connect dgn shah alam buat la mcm erl ke apa ke. Ini highway xhabis2 highway. Mcmne nk maju transportation kita.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 11:35 AM | Show all posts
mrt kt area cheras dkt dgn umah aku....rilex je....xde bantah2

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 11:51 AM | Show all posts
donsara replied at 27-1-2015 04:10 PM
It's not right to go tell people to go live in batang berjuntai or secluded areas. People live where ...

when so many people whinning on traffic congestion,
worry seems there's no solution to curb long queue,
here.....we can see another imbeciles who lives in denial.

i thought we supposed to be grateful and thanking our government when they managed
to take their bucks outta from their coffers raising infrastructure for our better accommodities,
(regardless whether you are BN or PR supporters)

so if those Damansara Perdana Rich Brats living in denial, refuse to accept DASH highway, fine.
others....which is majority may want these facilities. its our right to take back whatever from the government
because duit highway tu duit rakyat dan itu duit kami.......every single penny the government took, is still a burden.
(orang kaya tak terasa takpe la...ala mcm org kaya kat damansara perdana ni)
at least i have no problem to commute from Shah Alam (my home) to Mutiara Damansara straight away afterthiswards.

what? you have not been notified about the construction when you guys bought your homes on your first place?
did ya double check with realty agent? owh no you did not.......too busy chasing luxuries. owh well. here's the thing.
the developer will never raise such a luxury condo unless
there will be a government planning to build a vast of infrastructure nearby next 10years projection.
that's a basic ample key to developed a land....no doubt about it. and we ain't gonna hide from our buyer.

i used to work one the consultant planning the horizontal alignment of DASH highway.....and we know what we're doing.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2015 12:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Org gila je bantah pembangunan ni  ..

Dulu federal highway tu..ramai yg bantah...kununnya lebuhraya tu utk org kaya2 je lalu...SBB APA..SBB tak nampak kepentingan umum masa depan...nak plak jem teruk kat batu 3 tu..tapi tun buat gak..kata tun m...buat sekarang kos masih murah..20 - 30 tahun kos akan meningkat berkali2 ganda...DPT kurangkan jem.

Bila federal highway tu siap..yg miskin tu gak terhegeh2 guna...siap beli rumah kat shah Alan, subang Dan PJ..SBB highway dah ada.
Ni semua poyo je lebih...penting diri sendiri.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Aku seriously............

Menyampah dengan condition Damansara dan Petaling Jaya.

Aku rasa macam nak muntah tiap2 hari mengadap jam kat sini.

I wish I can get out from this mess soonest. InsyaAllah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2015 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Chekpa replied at 27-1-2015 05:13 PM
Dgn ada highway ni kesesakan di Shah Alam mgkin dapat berkurang..
Maaf cakap melayu cos duduk kat p ...

and sementara puncak alam jadi tempat melayu tak urban, cepat-cepat la gi beli rumah barang sebijik dua kat sana
esok dah ada highway, puncak alam melayu tak urban pun akan jadi urban
melayu tak urban terpaksa beli rumah mampu milik kat kokdiang je

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 12:26 PM | Show all posts
prettyuglybabe replied at 27-1-2015 03:49 PM
esok dah siap, mereka juga berbondong bondong guna jalan tu

mmg pun.....nyampah....mcmlah elit sgt ummah yg duk kat situ

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 12:29 PM | Show all posts
ctaz replied at 27-1-2015 03:51 PM
arghhh bongok org2 damansara perdana nih.....

damansara kawasan urban n more greeny ++ look classy lg setakat ni. maybe sbb tu la deorg tak nak hiway ni

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2015 03:16 PM | Show all posts
donsara replied at 27-1-2015 04:05 PM
I'm one of the resident of Damansara perdana yg membantah projek ini.. We all understand the importa ...

so...what is the mitigation plan to reduce traffic congestion if the highway is just the temporary solution to alleviate traffic (other then build more MRT/LRT line)???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Chekpa at 13-3-2015 11:49 AM

Another open letter to the Selangor Menteri Besar

BY: MARTHA YONG

Jalan PJU8/1 besides serving as the only access road to Damansara Perdana residents, workers working in the shops and offices here also serve as another access road to Mutiara Damansara, Kota Damansara and beyond for those coming from the LDP.

I’m writing this letter in support of the movement to stop DASH cutting into Damansara Perdana and affecting the lives of over 20,000 residents here when the highway is not acessible to the residents here, bring them no benefits but will harm them immensely.

Damansara Perdana is a residential enclave that consist of mainly high- density high-rises like commercial office blocks, four-storey shophouses, service apartments and condominiums.

The whole area which is home to over 20,000 homes is serviced by only one main road which is Jalan PJU8/1, the road through which DASH proposed to link up to the Penchala Highway.

This is not the favoured road to link DASH to the Penchala Highway as it will pass very close to the residential buildings here and make a 90 degrees turn to link up with the Penchala Highway.

DASH is also not accessible to the residents here so there is no reason to run it through Damansara Perdana. It is only considered because of objections by influential home-owners of Mutiara Damansara.  As such no traffic impact study was ever done in terms of how it will affect the residents in the Damansara Perdana area.

If the highway is allowed to cut through this area, it will severely impact negatively the lives of the more than 20,000 residents here during and after the completion of the highway.

Jalan PJU8/1 besides serving as the only access road to Damansara Perdana residents, workers working in the shops and offices here also serve as another access road to Mutiara Damansara, Kota Damansara and beyond for those coming from the LDP.

The traffic situation on this road can be very congested at peak periods and will only worsen when Empire City is completed with three hotels, a new shopping mall and numerous office towers right at the junction of this main access road. In addition many more high-rises are being proposed to be built here.

Any blockage of this main access road for the construction of DASH highway will cause a nightmare traffic jam for the residents here. Even the closure of certain roads in Mutiara Damansara during year-end celebrations at the Curve shopping mall can cause a gride-lock for residents here.

Menteri Besar, I’m just a retiree who shifted into Damansara Perdana three years ago from another part of Petaling Jaya not affected by the many proposed highways,  as I liked the peaceful and green hills here.

Well, the green hills are disappearing but do I also have to give up the peace and face traffic jams everday right at my door-step too? Petaling Jaya is a residential suburbs to most of us who worked in Kuala Lumpur and it’s here where we want to raise our families and enjoy a harmonious living condition.

Don’t the people in Damansara Perdana ( and other parts of Petaling Jaya) who sacrificed a lot to live here deserved what they paid for and expected to receive

It is not right to ask us to suck it up and make the sacrifice of our tree-lined streets, greeneries, peace and clean air without just returns in way of another access road.

Please heed our cries and request the highway authorities to find another route. Otherwise when the construction and destruction begin and the residents in Damansara Perdana have no escape, there will be a huge outcry and demonstrations from the people here who are mostly your supporters.

Martha Yong

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/letters-from-the-rakyat/2015/03/13/another-open-letter-to-the-selangor-menteri-besar/#ixzz3UEZeDZ2H

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2015 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Harap azmin lulus projek lebuhraya ini..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2015 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Ayat skema: KIta tak tolak pembangunan, kita maukan MRT, kita mahu juga highway, kasi kurang taffik jem, tapi kalau mahu bikin highway tak mahu dekat2 dengan kita punya rumah, lain orang punya rumah tak apa.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2015 01:30 PM | Show all posts
mewah la tol kalo nk gi damansara perdana

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082573 second(s), 37 queries .