ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1751|Reply: 0

[2015] Shortfilm Produced by Potato Film Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 1-2-2015 07:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi semua,

This is my short film produced last year,
Hope you guys support our short film.
We are hoping to shoot more films if we got the chance...

AH BOY SHORT FILM

Ah Boy by Potato Film.
Enchanced Version.

A story about mother and son who lives in a poor village . The poor kid need to work every morning to get paid to support his mother who is sick.
His work is to deliver newspaper early in the morning before he goes to school. He always late to school and get punished by the teacher and also getting laugh and tease by the students.
He's a great runner as he always loves to run and run and run.
1 day he heard there is a running competition that will held in 2 week times and the prizes is about RM500. The little kid was very excited with the prizes, abd he hopes to join and win that competition to support his mother.
The difficulties he have to go through is getting a new shoe and defeating his enemies which is that 3 bad kid who always tried to bully him.
He will find his way through to fight through all the difficulties with his mother before the competition comes.
This is where he began his journey.

COLOR OF MY LIFE

Color Of My Life.
Cheng Jia Fu, is a person who are passionate about his video director career in his future. He always loves about film making & he's good in imagining when he's playing his toys during younger days. When he gets older, he realise that had the colorblind sickness and the color from his eye started slowly to fade away. He started to lost his passion and his hope in this field because he knew that he not going to make it but in the end he never gave up & became a successful director.

In the end, he is filming a movie of his own story to share his life to the audiences.
THE END.

For more info, kindly contact me :
evolution_211@hotmail.com - Kevin Lim

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078235 second(s), 27 queries .