CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3660|Reply: 11

Raja Saudi Beri Bonus 2bulan Kpd Penjawat Awam,Subsidi Perumahan,Elektrik dll

[Copy link]
Post time 3-2-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Saudi King orders massive $29.3 billion spendingSaudi Arabia's King Salman is seen during U.S. President Barack Obama's visit to Erga Palace in Riyadh Jan. 27, 2015. (Reuters)

Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
Friday, 30 January 2015

King Salman bin Abdulaziz has ordered a massive $29.3 billion (110 billion Saudi Riyals) spending in a series of decrees issued on Thursday, that include lavish payments of two months bonus salary to all Saudi state employees and a series of subsidies.
Former government employees will receive two months bonus pension, while students, people with special needs and people receiving welfare payments will also benefit from a bonus payment equivalent to two months of their annual income.
The King posted a statement later on Twitter in which he addressed his people saying: “You deserve more and whatever I do will never meet your right. I ask Allah to help me and you for the service of religion and the nations. Don't forget me in your prayers.”
Included in the handouts was $5.3 billion (20 billion riyals) pledged in subsidies for electricity, water, and housing.
King Salman succeeded his brother, the late King Abdullah, who died after a short illness last week.
And in a commitment to the arts, King Salman pledged $267,000 for each art club in the kingdom.
Info-graphic: King Salman's Government Reshuffle (designed Farwa Rizwan / Al Arabiya News)

Last Update: Friday, 30 January 2015 KSA 17:36 - GMT 14:36

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-2-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts
New King Orders $29 Billion 'Handouts', Tells Saudi People: "You Deserve More"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/02/2015 19:30 -0500

Because nothing says "we really do fear social unrest... and please stick with the new king" like Saudi Arabia spewing a massive $29.3 billion spending program that include lavish payments of two months bonus salary to all Saudi state employees and a series of subsidies. As al-Arabiya reports, King Salman bin Abdulaziz has issued a number of decrees because - as he wrote on Twitter (which you may remember is considered "the source of all evil" by the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia) "Dear Citizens, you deserve more," adding "do not forget to include me in your prayers."

Saudi Arabia’s newly inaugurated King Salman bin Abdulaziz has issued a series of landmark orders that ushered in fresh new faces into state institutions and awarded financial support for many Saudis.

And the king ordered a total of $30 billion (112 billion Saudi Riyals) spending in the oil rich kingdom.

The king ordered a lavish payout to all state employees on Thursday and reshuffled some top government jobs while keeping in place the oil, foreign, finance, defense and interior ministers.

The top oil exporter will pay two months bonus salary to all state employees and pension to retired government workers, he said in a series of decrees read aloud on state television a week after Salman succeeded his brother Abdullah as king.

Included in the handouts was $5.3 billion (20 billion riyals) pledged in subsidies for electricity, water, and housing.

And in a commitment to the arts, King Salman pledged $267,000 for each art club in the kingdom.

There was also good news for students, people with special needs and those on social welfare who will also receive two months income.

"Dear Citizens, You deserve more. Whatever I do is not enough, for you deserve more. I ask God to help me to be in 1 pic.twitter.com/H60VujwlqP
— Salman Bin Abdulaziz (@KingSalmanEN) January 29, 2015
full service of religion and the nation. Do not forget to include me in your prayers" King Salman's official Account. pic.twitter.com/nLMZWR0IkA
— Salman Bin Abdulaziz (@KingSalmanEN) January 29, 2015

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2015 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Alhamdulillah, syukur. Kalau aku jadik rakyat die.
Jd rakyat msia pon syukur juga. X perang2.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2015 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Tp tlg fokus pd kebersihan. Duit banyak tp x naiktarafkan kebersihan.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2015 10:25 PM | Show all posts
harga minyak dunia jatuh tinggal separuh tetapi raja saudi berhati mulia menghargai rakyatnya..hasil bumi tak masuk dlm koceknya di kongsi dgn rakyat.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2015 10:27 PM | Show all posts
harga minyak dunia jatuh tinggal separuh tetapi raja saudi berhati mulia menghargai rakyatnya..hasil bumi tak masuk dlm koceknya di kongsi dgn rakyat.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2015 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Kena ingat jugak...Saudi pengeluar minyak terbesar.....hasil minyak bertahun2 dulu dah boleh cover dah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2015 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Alhamdullilah keuntungan dikongsi bersama rakyat jelata

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2015 11:44 AM | Show all posts
kalau kat melaysia ni.. kompem swasta dan orang ramai menghambur maki

kesian orang gomen.. sape suh tak buat kerja eak?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2015 02:38 PM | Show all posts
bgus la, cuma masih bwh amerika aja
tak berani nk buat lagi boikot USA psl palestin mcm almalek faisal dlu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 09:29 AM | Show all posts
banyaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2015 09:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baguslah prihatin pd rakytt

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074274 second(s), 41 queries .