Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Paedophiles will overrun Kelantan if hudud introduced - G25

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 11-2-2015 12:44 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

did i claim myself krishna???? all i ask what the differences me stealing roti for survive and krishan stealing butter and peep womens taking bath in river?

Yes, you are comparing yourself - a god wannabe with krishna as if you are something above human. Therefore, you are making a claim of being divine. WHY compare yourself with krishna when there are many normal humans who you could compare yourself with?

so, u saying never done any crime in your life?? pure clean?

No, I did some bad things too, BUT I never stole anything. I did pick up money from the ground and kept it (cos I did not know who it belong to) and I had fought people, injuring them. But I never took anything from others knowingly and certainly never made any excuses like had to steal to live.

as for me stealing to eat because of situation...and now i pay back in form  charity...so who are you to judge me??

You had commit crime, you had sentence yourself (with punishment you deemed fitting) and now you are bragging about it. THAT IS ALL YOU ARE DOING.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-2-2015 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-2-2015 01:32 PM

Yes, you are comparing yourself - a god wannabe with krishna as if you are something above human. Therefore, you are making a claim of being divine. WHY compare yourself with krishna when there are many normal humans who you could compare yourself with?

me making myself as divine? any proof?
[/quote]
[quote]by asuras Sephiroth
No, I did some bad things too, BUT I never stole anything. I did pick up money from the ground and kept it (cos I did not know who it belong to) and I had fought people, injuring them. But I never took anything from others knowingly and certainly never made any excuses like had to steal to live.

u  found  money which do not belong to you? yet you use the money to  buy food or items?? pls expalin...TQ

by asuras Sephiroth
You had commit crime, you had sentence yourself (with punishment you deemed fitting) and now you are bragging about it. THAT IS ALL YOU ARE DOING.

if  i have done a crime....how come now I  am bless with              good life and financial stable??depise me having SRP with x gred...clearly Divine bless me knowing my situation during that time right???how u explain...me waiting...TQ
anway, i believed i was bless....no wonder the  star is smiling today..
Teleskop rakam bintang 'senyum' pada bumi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2015 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-2-2015 01:33 PM
According to Islamic law, the maximum penalty for professional theft is the cutting of hands. It should be understood that this policy does not mean that for every theft there is a hand to be cut. The judge exercises other forms of penalties such as imprisonments or fines. With the mere existence of the hand-cutting rule, theft in Muslim societies has never grown to the level of proficiency and organized crime. The severe effect of hand cutting as a punishment for theft and the shameful impact on it carries, has almost completely eliminated this social disease in the Muslim societies.

thanks for the info... your post base on hadith or quran?? when u mention professional theft ...  what is the criteria being professional theft?? and  another question : does not mean that for every theft there is a hand to be cut.....what is the criteria? small theft? such as? steal small amoun of money?? food ? pleas eloborate..thank u

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2015 03:43 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

me making myself as divine? any proof?  

My thread here is to discuss Hudud, NOT your god-wannabe attitude. If you want to talk about what a great god you are, go and open a thread like the one asking people to look for MH370 in a jungle.

Teleskop rakam bintang 'senyum' pada bumi

I'm quite sure you can do a better photoshop image than this.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2015 04:48 PM | Show all posts
By: asuras sep:
My thread here is to discuss Hudud, NOT your god-wannabe attitude. If you want to talk about what a great god you are, go and open a thread like the one asking people to look for MH370 in a jungle.

it was you called me god..

I'm quite sure you can do a better photoshop image than this.
that show you being outdated...

Pengendali teleskop angkasa lepas Hubble mengumumkan bahawa mereka berjaya mencerap satu kumpulan bintang atau buruj baru yang membentuk mimik senyuman di angkasa.

Pihak berkuasa Amerika Syarikat, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) mengesahkan penemuan tersebut, yang pada mulanya dikesan oleh seorang pencerap amatur, lapor portal Rusia, rt.com.

:http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/288930

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2015 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 11-2-2015 06:10 PM
Truth.8 replied at 11-2-2015 01:21 PM
thanks for the info... your post base on hadith or quran?? when u mention professional theft ...  what is the criteria being professional theft?? and  another question : does not mean that for every theft there is a hand to be cut.....what is the criteria? small theft? such as? steal small amoun of money?? food ? pleas eloborate..thank u

LOL , for the second time , Hudud means the maximum penalty meted out which is based on the Quran. The conditions to invoke Hudud :
The thing should have been taken by stealth; if it was not taken by stealth, then (the hand) should not be cut off, such as when property has been seized by force in front of other people, because in this case the owner of the property could have asked for help to stop the thief.

1- The stolen property should be something of worth, because that which is of no worth has no sanctity, such as musical instruments, wine and pigs.

2- The value of the stolen property should be above a certain limit, which is three Islamic dirhams or a quarter of an Islamic dinar, or their equivalent in other currencies.

3- The stolen property should have been taken from a place where it had been put away, i.e., a place where people usually put their property, such as a cupboard, for example.

4- The theft itself has to be proven, either by the testimony of two qualified witnesses or by the confession of the thief twice.

5- The person from whom the property was stolen has to ask for it back; if he does not, then (the thief’s) hand does not have to be cut off.

If these conditions are fulfilled, then the hand must be cut off.

This is not to mention the motive for stealing. If its done to just to have something to eat , then refer to my post #14. A professional thief is a person who makes a career out of stealing.

It is almost impossible to invoke Hudud. In most cases Takzir (or discretionary) punishment within the available scope (like fine , jail etc) is handed down.

To me your arguments against Hudud stems from ignorance or you just hating anything that is connected to Islam.

Can you now tell me , what is your problem with Hudud? I am sure you would not answer.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2015 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-2-2015 11:35 AM
by asuras Sephiroth replied at 11-2-2015 03:43 PM

still waiting for your answer :

u  found  money which do not belong to you? yet you use the money to  buy food or items?? pls expalin...TQ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Yeah. No, not for food or items. Brought petrol for my car. SO WHAT?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2015 11:46 AM | Show all posts
[/quote]
by asuras sepi:
[quote]Yeah. No, not for food or items. Brought petrol for my car. SO WHAT?

so, u used money that is not yours for your personal usage....
so, what you call it? sincere or ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2015 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Source :- http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... erleena-abdul-rashi

FEBRUARY 12 — Rape is never about sex but it is about power. Rape is never about achieving or releasing sexual gratification but it is about causing harm and humiliating the victim. Blaming women and how we choose to dress should never be an excuse to legitimise a criminal act. Rape is a crime and no one — no women, man or child ever “asks” for it.

It is most unfortunate that the message conveyed during last Friday’s sermon (“Aurat: Antara Kebebasan dan Maruah Diri”: Between freedom and dignity) conveyed a very different message, one that had a very controversial and dangerous undertone, one that held women accountable when sickening violent acts are committed against us, one that is immoral, thoughtless and depraved.

Stop blaming women — blame misogyny, animosity and inanity instead. It is obvious that our problem exists because of how bigotry has mutated our society’s rational and logic. It is made worst, when religion and patriarchy work hand-in-hand and are allowed to hijack every single attempt to instigate much needed intellectual discourses.

Women are tired of being “reminded” that it is always our responsibility to avoid getting harassed, raped or groped at because that isn’t true. The rapes in India and Malaysia, the rapes committed in war zones, the booklet produced by IS on how to treat women — are all glaring examples of how human beings in this modern era have grown somewhat receptive to the mistreatment of women.

One of the reasons given by religious people who calls for Hudud is to prevent Rape and sexual crimes. However, question remains - with Hudud, can crime against women like Rape be diminished?

The answer is NO. Cos these fools are not addressing the real problem when comes to Rape - which is the attitude of the Rapists toward Women. Rapists rape women not because they unable to control their lust (which what Muslims describe the reason for rape). They commit such action because they feel inferior to women and choose to demonstrate their "manliness" through physical abuse. Therefore, even with Hudud, crimes against Women will still remain and increase.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2015 11:59 AM | Show all posts
still no reply from asuras sepi:
    [/quote]
    by asuras sepi:
    [quote]Yeah. No, not for food or items. Brought petrol for my car. SO WHAT?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2015 12:26 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

I don't see anything wrong about using something found by the road side.

It is same thing as finding treasure in the sea or in the jungle. IF no one is there to claim or or don't have any legal owner, then the treasure (in this case, money which I had found) belongs to the one who found it. I can only be insincere IF I knew who the owner was and DID NOT return it to him or her.

You on the other hand STOLE something which you know belong to someone. That sincere or not?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2015 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-2-2015 12:35 PM
I don't see anything wrong about using something found by the road side.

that show you have taken someone belongins and use for your personal usage which not sincere...
why was the money you found in road side  not use in good way???? for example, contribute in temple for the temple manitance?
answe me now

It is same thing as finding treasure in the sea or in the jungle. IF no one is there to claim or or don't have any legal owner, then the treasure (in this case, money which I had found) belongs to the one who found it. I can only be insincere IF I knew who the owner was and DID NOT return it to him or her.

any treasure found in jungle will be belonged to state of Goverment.

You on the other hand STOLE something which you know belong to someone. That sincere or not?

....is not stole...is to survie....but      i pay back in form charity.....did you pay back after finding the money? no, instead you use for your personal usage....which consider not sincere...this differences between you and me...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2015 01:52 PM | Show all posts
by Thief.8

why was the money you found in road side  not use in good way???? for example, contribute in temple for the temple manitance?

What are you, retarded? How I use the money I FOUND is MY BUSINESS. Why do I have to explain to you how I used it?

any treasure found in jungle will be belonged to state of Goverment.

First of all, the term "treasure" was used as a general expression.
Secondly, ANY treasure which are found in the International Waters do not required to be handed to ANY particular nations.
And lastly - finding a few ringgits hardly considered a treasure.

....is not stole...is to survie....but      i pay back in form charity.....

You did not pay back anything. That is just an excuse you are telling yourself that you are not a common thief and one that had ate stolen food.

.....did you pay back after finding the money?

Pay to whom? If I don't know who it belongs to, then who should I pay it to?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-2-2015 05:02 PM
What are you, retarded? How I use the money I FOUND is MY BUSINESS. Why do I have to explain to you how I used it?

so, can i says ...i steal bread is my business also? the act you done is test for you but you fail...instead  by giving the found money in good cause...u use it for your personal usage....this is your test ,u fail  for such small money which leads you into greed..

if peoples who has heart of temple...he/she would know how to use the found money in good cause...but u  being asuras followers  lead in bad route......using found money to fill petrol to your car? do u accured accident, crash or litttle crash to ur car??

First of all, the term "treasure" was used as a general expression.
Secondly, ANY treasure which are found in the International Waters do not required to be handed to ANY particular nations.
And lastly - finding a few ringgits hardly considered a treasure.

any treasure found in international water which mark as country of the origin...it belong to such country....get yourself enough knowlege ok..
You did not pay back anything. That is just an excuse you are telling yourself that you are not a common thief and one that had ate stolen food.

u may think whatever about me...but it is the Supreme who know his creations..

[/quote]
[quote]Pay to whom? If I don't know who it belongs to, then who should I pay it to?

pay back to charity....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 08:55 AM | Show all posts
by thief.8

so, can i says ...i steal bread is my business also?

Yes, it is thief's business to steal from people. You are correct.

the act you done is test for you but you fail...

Right, judged by a thief.

any treasure found in international water which mark as country of the origin...it belong to such country....get yourself enough knowlege ok..

I could tell you the same thing. Go and educate yourself before opening that hole you call a mouth.

Source : http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/who ... und-at-sea-1.839631

The concept of territorial waters is set out in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. Most countries have a limit of 12 nautical miles (approximately 22 kilometres) from their coastlines, and if Odyssey's treasure ships ventured inside that limit, the company could forfeit its claim to the booty.

Which means if I find anything in the middle of South China Sea where it is over 12 nautical miles from any governments, than that treasure belongs to the finders, regardless of where it came from. Just say I found treasure 12 nautical miles from Malaysia and it belongs to a Malay junk, then Malaysian government have to buy the treasures from me or I can sell it to anyone else. I don't have to return it to Malaysia or anyone else.

u may think whatever about me...but it is the Supreme who know his creations..

Just like He knew Lucifer.

pay back to charity....

Thieves LIKE YOU need to pay back to charity because what you did was wrong. I do not cos I found a lost treasure, NOT stole one (like you did).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2015 12:20 AM | Show all posts
[/quote]
[quote]by asuras sep:
Yes, it is thief's business to steal from people. You are correct.
which one?? bread  ?
[/quote]
[quote]by asuras sep:
Right, judged by a thief.
is normal for asuras followers to write such
[/quote]

[quote]Which means if I find anything in the middle of South China Sea where it is over 12 nautical miles from any governments, than that treasure belongs to the finders, regardless of where it came from. Just say I found treasure 12 nautical miles from Malaysia and it belongs to a Malay junk, then Malaysian government have to buy the treasures from me or I can sell it to anyone else. I don't have to return it to Malaysia or anyone else.

yet you found money which do not belong to you....

[/quote]
[quote]Just like He knew Lucifer.
Yes, the differences between me and you:  u worshipped   asuras(demon) me    worshiped God  without idols

[/quote]
[quote]Thieves LIKE YOU need to pay back to charity because what you did was wrong. I do not cos I found a lost treasure, NOT stole one (like you did).
the money do not belong to you....what u call ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2015 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.theborneopost.com/2015/02/16/muslim-staff-commit-sin/

Its Deputy Commissioner III, Hamid Ismail, pointed out that the workers’ act is a syariah offence in Sabah, and urged that appropriate action be taken by the State Government, particularly the relevant authorities such as the Sabah Islamic Affairs Department (JHEAINS).

He cited Section 57(2) of the Syariah Criminal Offences Enactment 1995 which states that “whoever makes, sells, presents, exhibits for sale, keeps or buys any liquor or intoxicating substance shall be guilty of an offence and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding RM3,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or both.”

Muslim employees who work as cashiers at the payment counters when payment for liquor is made, comes within the category of people who sell intoxicated drinks. Also, Muslim workers who arrange those liquor on the racks fall within the category of exhibiting the liquor for sale,” said Hamid in a statement yesterday.

There is one problem with the above statement. Cashier selling the liquor cannot be found guilty for selling it because the money does not goes into their own pocket. It goes into the management pocket. Therefore, how can they be found guilty for selling a product when the money do not go into their own pocket? After all, selling means you provide a product, the customer buy it with money and you keep the money (for yourself). That is how buying and selling was done even during Muhammad's time, wasn't it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/wo ... h-shoe_1552163.html

Riyadh: A Saudi Arabian court has sentenced a death penalty to a man who has been found guilty of tearing up the holy Koran and hitting it with a shoe, reports claimed on Tuesday.

According to reports, the man filmed himself while renouncing his Muslim faith and posted the video online.

"In the video he cursed God, Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) and his daughter Fatimah and ripped a copy of the Holy Qur'an and hit it with a shoe," The Telegraph quoted Saudi Gazette quoted report, adding, "The death sentence was issued after his apostasy was proved.”

Again, example of Hudud in action. You criticize Muhammad OR ANY of his family as if they are gods and you will get death penalty.

Gautama Buddha was criticised through the time he was teaching those who willing to listen, and there is no death penalty for that. Shri Krishna was criticised even by his own family members (the Kauravas) and yet, he did not condemn them. Jesus didn't condemn anyone when he was nailed to a cross.

And yet, Muslims condemn and sentence people to death for criticizing Muhammad and his family members as if they are gods.

Only those who follow false things fears Criticism.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2015 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 25-2-2015 11:04 AM
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/saudi-arabian-court-orders-beheading-of-man-for-tearing ...
Gautama Buddha was criticised through the time he was teaching those who willing to listen, and there is no death penalty for that. Shri Krishna was criticised even by his own family members (the Kauravas) and yet, he did not condemn them. Jesus didn't condemn anyone when he was nailed to a cross.

besides, Jesus was also criticised many times...we act cool

strange on muslims is , they hand words  allah muhammad in same row ....if one were to visit their home or      etc...is allah and muhamaad equal?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 07:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068326 second(s), 42 queries .