Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hudud..is relevan at present time??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-2-2015 12:42 PM | Show all posts
waran71 replied at 24-2-2015 09:42 PM
HUDUD undang undang dari ALLAH?bukanke ALLAH maha pengasih dan pengampun?Kalau manusia suka-suka bua ...
HUDUD undang undang dari ALLAH?bukanke ALLAH maha pengasih dan pengampun?Kalau manusia suka-suka buat undang-undang agama...tak perlu lagi la...syurga dan neraka...tak perlu lagi ALLAH untuk menghukum,tak perlu lagi jawab kepada ALLAH lepas mati??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Kenapa perlu hukuman bila boleh mengajar manusia jalan yang benar?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2015 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 25-2-2015 12:48 PM
waran71 replied at 24-2-2015 09:45 PM
Begitu juga dengan orang islam yang tinggal dinegara orang bukan islam...kalau tak suka undang-und ...
Begitu juga dengan orang islam yang tinggal dinegara orang bukan islam...kalau tak suka undang-undang bukan islam keluar sahaja...tak perlu buat demo tepi jalan,tak perlu bunuh orang,tak perlu bom sana dan sini!!!!!

Free nasi lemak for good comments ...nasi lemak kampung dgn daun pisang...syokkkkkkk sedap

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2015 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 25-2-2015 05:10 PM
Truth.8 replied at 25-2-2015 12:41 PM
I have travel to few  places but i would says Thailand is little safe compare to malaysia expect we the muslims doing choas in name of religion...other than that the buddhist peoples are nice, tolarant and not being racist...everyone is welcome in thailand ...
the moment muslims try control there...than come problem...the problem always on muslims not kafir...

For Kota Bharu, yes womens are more  hard working than men who love to lepak...that show how lazy the kelantanses men are .......my brother who a convert and married to a kelantanese women...now in stake of poverty ...why? lazy.....i hve told many time to come  from kelantan yet he did not listen...
LOL , that is why I stated that you are an ignorant naive simpleton. All you see is one small part of a country and then broadbrush everything based on what you see which is a small portion of the said country. However others with intelligence would look into the crime index and then make their decision of comparison. People with brains look into data whereas people without brains , like you , do what you do.

Oops , to you , data taken by an accredited body has been manipulated. When asked for evidence , you are just like a headless chicken. Don't know what to say.

LOL , there are many Kelantanese people (males) who are much more successful than you. The best part is that you hate muslims but your livelihood is dependent on the support of muslims. We have a word for people like you ....... a hypocrite.

By the way , the problem of the muslims in Thailand started when the Thaksin Government clampdown which resulted in the deaths during the truck ride which he tried to coverup claiming due to fasting. However the people were just rounded up and dumped at the back of the trucks bodies piling upon another. Appears again you read very little.

Not talking big ...talking fact base on experiences.....data is not valid it is seeing and believing is the most accurate than data....
LOL , experience is just at one particular instance where a person encounter something. Whereas data is information (set of values either qualitative or quantative) that has been collected , verified and analysed.

Most educated people use data to make a decision. Too bad , you are in the group of people lacking education .......

Some  dna modern technology was found lately....now the authority using it for their investigation...hence hudud is outdated and not relevant...secondly, it is not from God rather man made law...
LOL , you mean DNA is a law equivalent to Hudud? Maybe I over estimated your intelligence. DNA is evidence which can be used in an investigative process that points to the probability of a crime committed by a person. Hudud is the limit of punishment of certain crimes as prescribed in the Quran. If you are intelligent enough you would realise that DNA is not equal to Hudud. The process of confirmation of DNA can be used to confirm to a certain probability that a person has indeed committed the crime and the said person to be punished in accordance to Hudud.

Aiyoo , you are a confused person. You make such a bad blunder with your non understanding but you still argue as if nothing happened. What a thick skinned person you are.

there  are  more    do not agreed on hudud......look at pas....this party are not able to develop their     state  and yet talk about hudud....hudud is for peoples do not open their mind but living under coconut shelll....meaning  they reject every modern development...
PAS couldn't develop Kelantan because they do not have the funds to do it as the Federal Government has been holding back their Petroleum Royalties. In fact they are doing pretty well considering the limited funds available to them.

Hudud has got nothing to do with modern development. It is a law in which the criminals are punished. Wow! This is terrible. You cannot even differentiate what is happening around you. LOL , to you Hudud is rejecting development? This is an argument of a person who has never been to school.

basuk berak , ambil air wuduk and etc.....cannot  be perform if one hand or  two chop off....is call babaric.....
LOL , you mean 2 hands chopped off for stealing bread therefore cannot 'basuh berak'? Where do you get this insanely stupid understanding? Ha ha , if I know better , I think I am arguing with a person who is about 50 years old but having a mentality of a 10 year old kid.

...and what commands is it? hudud? or        other issue??? my  otak is working fine....is your otak ok?
In Quran98:5 , 'ad-din' in context means religion. It has nothing to do with Hudud. Where do you get this innately insane understanding of yours? There is something very wrong with you. Do you actually read anything (much less understand it)?

how can i hve poor comprehension when your fact base on rubbised ...just like our beloved PM says " rubbised"
                                                                                                                                                                Malaysia                                        ‘Rubbish’, Najib
What has your very poor comprehension got to do with PM Najib saying 'rubbish'? LOL , if I know any better , you are trying to change topics in order to run.

corruption still corruption....corruption involved : giving contract /or approved contract, to enter university /or need job in goverment and etc.....bear in mind this peoples are working with fix   income....not a theif rather earning living but out of greed...they take bribe and corruption involved...

we see the present situation here in malaysia ....
1) too many 'pendatang asing' hired in many sectors include in 24 hours market and...in every corner more and more pendatang .....
the local lose business and job opportunity....
surly it involved bribe to settle....otherwise why many pendatang ?
....and this leads our local involved in crime because no job and etc....

2). drug pusher.....where and how this coming? why only target prostitute from china when many      prostitutes hanging in day time at   tun sambathan? bribe involved?

3). car park. recently i park a car near bistro....i ask the 'jaga' can i park the car here because yelllow line ...he says 'boleh' boleh settle sama itu  officer  but some how i park eleswhere in proper parking area...

and etc

so , because of corruption and bribe the country             and leads to many problem....even i do not agreed on hudud BUT if muslims so desprate want to implement such hudud......than you muslims can implment on hudud on corruption          and bribe....and hang them not chop off hands...because for theif they are chances for them to repent and will return in true path....like i said, it is situation made them do such but for corruption and bribe...is not excuses because they given a job and responsbilities but they act out   of   greed to get more money....
What kind of corruption are we talking about here? You have not answered me but blabbering about non related issues.
(1) Pendatang asing is not corruption. They come here because they feel that they can find a better living here. The point here is that these people are much more hardworking and are not choosy of jobs. In fact our construction industry would come to a halt if the 'pendatangs' were to leave. We are at a stage that we cannot compete with them in some sectors. This is a fact
(2) LOL , it is easy to just point a finger and shout bribery is involved but no evidence provided. learn to be a person who is evidence driven
(3) Why in the first place you park at the yellow line? Why can't you be a decent person and park at a proper parking area? The problem is you not anyone else.

Again and again you display inconsistency. You advocate hanging people for corruption which is harsher than Hudud but reject Hudud.

Truly ...... you otak tak centre

already explained
You have not explained anything. All I see is mindless rantings about 'pendatangs' , shouting bribery but no evidence and you breaking the law parking at a yellow line.

What explanation have you provided apart from farting thru your mouth?

you admiting    yourself...such a pity...
Ha ha , this is what happen to people like you who have been embarrassed to no end. I state again , if you claim that you have answered everything , list your answer and I will just copy paste the refutation.

Why are you so scared?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 26-2-2015 09:53 PM
sam1528 replied at 25-2-2015 05:03 PM
LOL , that is why I stated that you are an ignorant naive simpleton. All you see is one small part o ...

you talking without brain...peoples like you good with words to manipulate ...anyway, i like said, there good muslims do not agreed on hudud..
Reject hudud before it destroys our lives                                                                                                                                                Mariam Mokhtar
|                                                                                                                                        April 25, 2014                                                               

In Malaysia religious and controversial topics like the Islamic penal code elicit six responses, all of them imperfect.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             How often have Muslim clerics, the National Fatwa Council or the Islamic institutions spoken against corrupt and immoral leaders? How often have they highlighted the injustices, in particular the deaths in custody or the murders of people who are linked to the echelons of power? When did they last criticise people who openly abuse power?
Those of us who oppose hudud do so not because we are anti-Islam but because we do not trust the people who will implement hudud. In Malaysia religious and controversial topics like hudud elicit six responses, all of them unsatisfactory.
First: Those who hate Umno Baru will say, “Bring it on! We want to see hudud being used on Umno Baru ministers and politicians. Let us see how they will cope without limbs!”
This is just wishful thinking. Thinking without any rationality does not help the debate on hudud. No-one in the Umno-Baru elite has been punished for the thousands of injustices perpetrated today, from rapes of maids to “rasuah”, or theft of taxpayers’ money to the taking of lives by powerful people.
Criminals escape punishment not because we have insufficient laws, but because the laws are not enforced and our judiciary is corrupt to the core. Umno-Baru ministers have always escaped punishment. Who honestly thinks that hudud will escape manipulation?
Second: Those who propose the implementation of hudud claim that hudud will result in a crime-free (or relatively low crime) state. Wrong! Which nation under hudud has a low crime rate, negligible rape and no corruption? PAS Kelantan cannot perform miracles.
Corrupt leaders and institutions thrive because the systems to check them, have failed. They fail because the people who should be enforcing them are not trustworthy or have a secret agenda. Once we start to administer laws without fear or favour, crime rates may drop.
Third: If you are a Muslim and you oppose hudud, it means that you are going against Islam. Nothing could be more insulting to any decent God-fearing Muslim. Islam encourages the acquisition of knowledge and encourages debate, but Malay Muslims appear reluctant to engage in intelligent discourse. Why?
In Malaysia, Malay Muslims accept archaic laws or traditional thinking and beliefs without question. Last month a retired judge criticised the presence of large statues at the entrance to the Batu Caves and in Penang. In Egypt, the land of 95% Muslims, few worry about the presence of the Sphinxes.
Kartika Dewi Sukarno was charged with drinking beer in a public place. She was treated like someone who had committed a heinous crime, like murder. The Muslim clergy wanted to make a showcase of her, by punishing her with whipping even though civil laws prevent women from being whipped, in Malaysia.
Soon after, three women were whipped in secret, for having extramarital sex. No details are known of the men. The government was afraid of a backlash like the Kartika case. The three women and Kartika were punished, whereas well-connected people who drink freely, and fornicate in five-star hotels and exclusive clubs in Kuala Lumpur escape scot free.
Selfish agendas
Fourth: If you are a non-Muslim and you made your views known about hudud as any responsible Malaysian would, some Muslims will attack you and say, “You have no right to comment. You are not even Muslim.”
Another response might be, “You have nothing to fear as you are not Muslim. Hudud will not affect you.” Wrong again! A woman was charged in Penang under syariah law even though she was not a Muslim.
In a recent child conversion case, the father kidnapped his son, even though his former wife, a Hindu, had been given custody of their child. There have been other miscarriages of justice when bodies have been snatched and taken for “Muslim” burial.
Who says that non-Muslims will not be affected by Muslim laws? Hudud will creep into your lives, sooner or later.
Fifth: Some Muslims will say that it is God’s law and Muslims must abide by it. As we have seen, civil or syariah laws have been manipulated by evil, unscrupulous and corrupt men, to suit their own selfish agendas.
One girl I know, was forced into marriage because her neighbour, whose advances she had rejected, accused her of having sex with her boyfriend. She is now a sad divorcee with children, and she freely admits, “We were forced into marriage to avoid humiliation for both our families. We married to avoid a prison sentence, but still had to pay a fine.
“The neighbour was wrong to accuse us and call the moral police. He wrecked our lives. Eventually, we had children and I had to stay at home to look after them. I regret ending my studies and I think my boyfriend resented me. We were both young, but we were wronged.”
Another woman was set up by her husband. He wrongly accused his first wife of infidelity so that he could marry a younger woman. He beat his first wife and she left him. He refused to grant her a divorce, and he will not help with the upkeep of the children. He married in southern Thailand and simply paid a nominal fine, when he returned to Malaysia, for failing to register the marriage and for not seeking the permission of his first wife.
Syariah failed both these women and one doubts if hudud would reduce the discrimination against women, the poor and the marginalised. Several homosexual Muslim men and women lead secret lives in Malaysia or have emigrated. What would happen to them under hudud? Aren’t they God’s creatures, too?
The sixth response is apathy. Yours! The Allah case has divided this nation, because a few men held their tongues. They were afraid to go against one man who had a personal agenda against another party. Speak out now, before hudud destroys our lives.
Mariam Mokhtar is a FMT columnist

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2015 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-2-2015 09:49 PM
you talking without brain...peoples like you good with words to manipulate ...anyway, i like said, ...

LOL , now you refer to Mariam Mokhtar? Lets see what she has got to say
(1) She state as follows :
Those of us who oppose hudud do so not because we are anti-Islam but because we do not trust the people who will implement hudud. In Malaysia religious and controversial topics like hudud elicit six responses, all of them unsatisfactory.

It is not a question of the rejection of Hudud but wary of the people who implement it. You are arguing for the rejection of Hudud which is different from the crux of the article which you appeal to. In other words you don't understand what you are talking about.

The issue of having a so called 'intellectual discourse' is what you have been avoiding. I have already asked , can you give me a valid reason of your rejection of Hudud? So far nothing from you except
- you claim DNA = Hudud which is rubbish
- chop off 2 hands for stealing bread , therefore cannot 'basuh berak' which is also rubbish

(2) Kartika Sari Dewi was caught drinking as there were 4 witnesses , meaning she was drinking in public. She also confessed to it. Nothing more you can do except  she has to face the music. It is not about making an example of anyone. By the way do you know how the flogging is done? To an ignorant person like you , it is taking a big stick and whack the life out of her. Again you are arguing from ignorance. The way its done , even our teachers when we were kids caned a lot harder.

(3) LOL , the Penang women (the non muslim) was freed by the lower Syariah court. You are behind times or you actually don't know what has happened.

(4) If the court has given custody of the kid(s) to the mother. The person need TO ABIDE by the court decision. I am not worried. If Allah will for the kids to be muslims later , there is nothing anybody can do

(5) What nonsense is this about this about a girl Mariam Mokhtar once know who had to marry because her neighbour accused her of having sex with her boyfriend. Firstly this is just an anecdotal argument (only Mariam Mokhtar knows) ; secondly the neighbour who accused the girl needs to produce 4 withnesses because she accused another person of adultery. Syariah law is clear about being accused of adultery. 4 witnesses are needed. This is a nonsense of an argument.

(6) Syariah does not punish homosexuals. There is no such thing as homosexuals in Islam. You are punished on the act of sodomy meaning 4 witnesses seen you sodomize another. If this happens , highly likely this act has been done in public. Islam does not punish a person just because he has thoughts of being a homosexual. Punishment is always on the act , not thoughts.

LOL , even your hero Mariam Mokhtar does not have a valid reason of rejecting Hudud. All her arguments are at best from her ignorance.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 11:23 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 26-2-2015 11:12 PM
(1) She state as follows  ...

so, muslims themeselves afraid of implementing the hudud for many reason...am i right?

YES or NO

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-2-2015 11:25 PM | Show all posts
(6) Syariah does not punish homosexuals. There is no such thing as homosexuals in Islam. You are punished on the act of sodomy meaning 4 witnesses seen you sodomize another. If this happens , highly likely this act has been done in public. Islam does not punish a person just because he has thoughts of being a homosexual. Punishment is always on the act , not thoughts.

so, why anwar was    put in jail? when there is not witnesses??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 11:26 PM | Show all posts
(5) What nonsense is this about this about a girl Mariam Mokhtar once know who had to marry because her neighbour accused her of having sex with her boyfriend. Firstly this is just an anecdotal argument (only Mariam Mokhtar knows) ; secondly the neighbour who accused the girl needs to produce 4 withnesses because she accused another person of adultery. Syariah law is clear about being accused of adultery. 4 witnesses are needed. This is a nonsense of an argument.
4 withnesses? peoples can fabricate things you know what i mean

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2015 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-2-2015 11:23 PM
so, muslims themeselves afraid of implementing the hudud for many reason...am i right?

YES or N ...

The answer is NO. Why should muslims be afraid of implementing Hudud. There is no valid reason

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2015 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-2-2015 11:25 PM
so, why anwar was    put in jail? when there is not witnesses??

Is because Anwar is tried under secular law not Syariah.

If Syariah , this case would be thrown out

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2015 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-2-2015 11:26 PM
4 withnesses? peoples can fabricate things you know what i mean

That the witness are people of Good Standing like Allahyarham Nik Aziz.

People like you , don't bother lah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2015 12:00 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 26-2-2015 11:55 PM
The answer is NO. Why should muslims be afraid of implementing Hudud. There is no valid reason

than why certain muslims   against it???
is because majority muslims who are PAS supporter want over throw   the goverement for political reason?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2015 12:02 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 26-2-2015 11:57 PM

People like you , don't ...

People like you , don't bother lah
i hve no comment on Nik    aziz, i dont  know him personally so I can't says he is good or bad...
so the judgment pass on anwar is invalid because no 4 witsness?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2015 12:04 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 26-2-2015 11:56 PM

If Syariah , this case would be thrown ...

If Syariah , this case would be thrown out

so, is possible to bring to  syariah law since malaysia is Islamic country??
...even america also has    secular law but they practise fairly ...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 12:00 PM
than why certain muslims   against it???
is because majority muslims who are PAS supporter w ...

Certain muslims are not majority. That is teh reason of me asking - give me a valid reason for the rejection of Hudud

In case you don't know , it is the objective of any opposition to overthrow the government. However it should be thru the ballot box. Your reasoning is flawed

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 12:02 PM
i hve no comment on Nik    aziz, i dont  know him personally so I can't says he is good or bad...

Certainly the character of  الله يرحم Nik Aziz by far surpass you.

According to syariah , Anwar should not even be brought to trial , there are no witness , much less 4 because this is an accusation of adultery   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2015 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 12:04 PM
so, is possible to bring to  syariah law since malaysia is Islamic country??
...even america al ...

I am sure in many countries , the laws are practiced fairly. This is not the point of contention. Had punishment is a deterrent. The statistics of repeated crime has been provided for the US. You conveniently forgot about it. How come you so 'otak pusing' one?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2015 03:44 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 27-2-2015 02:47 PM
I am sure in many countries , the laws are practiced fairly. This is not the point of contention.  ...
I am sure in many countries , the laws are practiced fairly. This is not the point of contention. Had punishment is a deterrent. The statistics of repeated crime has been provided for the US. You conveniently forgot about it. How come you so 'otak pusing' one?
well, I do not see sharia law in china, russia, america or uk...yet they are much better in than islamic country which I view most islamic who practise hudud are violent and  doing war in name of islam...

singapore are much better than malaysia....so, what make u think hudud can improve our country economy and others?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2015 03:46 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 27-2-2015 02:45 PM
Certainly the character of  الله يرحم Nik Aziz by  ...
Certainly the character of  الله يرحم Nik Aziz by far surpass you.

that is your assumption....God will be judgment not you...

According to syariah , Anwar should not even be brought to trial , there are no witness , much less 4 because this is an accusation of adultery

since both are muslim, why  this case not brought  to  syariah court in malaysia???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 27-2-2015 06:50 PM
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 03:44 PM
well, I do not see sharia law in china, russia, america or uk...yet they are much better in than islamic country which I view most islamic who practise hudud are violent and  doing war in name of islam...

singapore are much better than malaysia....so, what make u think hudud can improve our country economy and others?

Much better in terms of what? The only country that practice Syariah to a certain extend is Saudi Arabia. Brunei is starting but their monachy is exempted. In what sense the countries you mention are better then these 2?

Huh? What has Hudud got to do with economy? Care to explain?

Anyways Singapore has laws which are harsher than Hudud. Try eating chewing gum or spray graffiti there and see what would happen to you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 08:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078716 second(s), 42 queries .