1234Next
Return to list New
View: 9193|Reply: 68

nGroove Snap by Mountek USA- Car mount/holder for Small Tablets/Phones/GPS

[Copy link]
Post time 24-2-2015 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
nGROOVE SNAP 2 BY MOUNTEK USA

Made in USA

Introducing the nGroove Snap 2 by Mountek USA - The most versatile car mount for Small Tablets, Mobile Phones, GPS and other mobile devices. Just wedge, tighten, snap and drive!

Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet in the car.

ONLINE PRICE  - RM120 each (NP- RM135)

For further information please visit our website at www.mountekmalaysia.com or Mountek USA's website at www.mountek.com.

The nGrooveSnap 2 by Mountek is a revolutionary mount for any mobile device - be it small tablets (up to 8" size such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 7), mobile phones or GPS.

nGroove Snap 2 maintains the best features of its predecessor, the nGroove Snap, but has been enhanced aesthetically as well as functionality. Mountek designers have redesigned the nGroove Snap's yellow safety sticker with a subtle gray-on-black rendition of the classic Mountek logo to better match your car's interior. It also comes with rubberized grip material on all sides of the insertion blades to provide even stronger hold in the vehicle CD slots and dashboard grooves.

Its unique design places your phone at the center of your dashboard where you can easily and comfortably see it while driving - right in your CD slot. The design is so cool, that the effect is a beautiful, seamless, invisible mount that makes your device looks like it's "floating." Now your mobile devices will look like it's part of your car.

Mountek USA had worked for years to make a mount without any visible or permanent braces, brackets, or clips. The result is a patented design with a microblade small enough to fit into the slot of your CD player or seams of your dashboard, narrow enough to hide behind your tablets or phone, and sturdy enough to withstand the rockiest of roads. It uses advance rare earth magnets to secure your mobile devices via a very thin metal badge attached to your devices.

Mountek USA designed the blade is such that it does not go far enough into your CD slot to activate the CD player mechanism, so that means you can still have a CD in your player while the mount is installed.
Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet whilst driving.

This magnetic mobile device mount with a sleek patented nGroove blade that easily wedges into CD slots and dashboard seams, the optimal location for driver accessibility.

The nGroove Snap's pre-assembled blade has made car mount installation simple and effortless. Forget suction cups, clips, screws, and adhesives. No more sticky stains or residue on your dashboard. Just wedge, tighten, snap, and drive. It's that simple!

How Does It Work?

1.  The nGroove Snap is a patented 2-piece removable blade system that expands in and out of place with a simple knob.

2.  Mountek provide low profile badge with a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing for your device. It’s only 0.55mm thin.  The low profile badge is what snaps to the magnet on the nGroove Snap. It has a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing that sticks to the back of your device.

If your phone has a case, the badge is thin enough to stick it to the inside of the case for a completely invisible look.

3.  The low profile badge snaps to a powerful rare earth magnet that holds your tablet or phone steady.

nGroove Snap 2 Features:-

- Made in the USA.

- Universal - Firmly and Safely Mounts:-

- Small Tablets  (up to 8") such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Asus FonePad/MemoPad, Acer Iconia A1, etc.

(Please note that although full size 10" Tablets maybe mounted on nGroove Snap, however, Mountek Do Not advise/recommend  using the mount for such Tablets as it may not be firmly secured and may dislodged during sudden bumps on the road due to its weight.)

- Mobile Phones such as iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, etc.

- GPS

- Other mobile devices such as MP3 players.

- Flexible - Swivel Lets You Easily Position Your Device at Any Angle.

- Easy Installation - Easily Wedges Into CD Player Slots, Dashboard Seams & Other Tight Grooves Without Suction Cups, Screws, Adhesives, Glue, or Other Tools.

- Convenience - Just snap on your mobile devices to the mount.

- Versatile - Securely Fits Into the Tightest Seams & Grooves in Autos, Planes, Boats, & More.  Installs into CD Slots and Dashboard Seams, Works as a Desktop Stand, Connects to Tripods, Clips to Laptop Monitors.

- Patented CD Slot Mounting Technology. U.S. Patent ID: 8,505,795.

WARNING: When attached to nGroove Snap, magnetic source of the mount may interfere with NFC, wireless charging capabilities (ie. Qi), and/or compass of some tablets/smartphones. On most cases, the problem may be resolved by adjusting the placement of the metal badge on the tablet/smartphone.

Due to the magnetic nature of the mount, please be cautious Not to attach credit cards or devices with spinning (mechanical) hard drives on the mount (such as older generation iPods like iPod Classic). Magnets can demagnetize credit cards and may affect datas stored in spinning (mechanical) hard drives.

ONLINE PRICE : RM120 each (Normal Retail price RM135)
- Free delivery within Malaysia

To purchase, please go to our website at:-

(1) www.mountekmalaysia.com/how-to-order-purchase; OR

(2) https://www.facebook.com/mountek.malaysia/app_251458316228?ref=page_internal; OR

(3) Also available at Lelong.Com. To buy from Lelong.com, please CLICK   
You may purchase by using Visa and Mastercard through Lelong's Netpay.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-2-2015 04:23 PM | Show all posts
The nGroove Snap is Mountek's most versatile mount yet. It is not only a car mount but also functions as a Dashboard Seam Mount, Desktop Stand, Tripod Mount, and Monitor Clip.

Mount position at narrow dashboard seams.

As a Desktop Stand.

Mount to Tripods.

Monitor Clip.

Other Mountek Products

Mountek nGroove Grip  (click here)

RM85
- Suitable for mobile phones and GPS

Mountek nGroove ng6000g (Garmin)(click here)
RM75
- Suitable for Garmin nuvi® & Streetpilot®

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL

madman20 1/8/14 (lowyat) -
"Seller was very prompt to reply my email and immediately on the day I did my transfer..he has already sent out the goods...I received my nGroove Grip the following day.  Here's a photo of it in my car..Satria Neo..already changed my head unit though..but really worth the money"

Nurfadzly 29/7/14 (lowyat) -
Received the item few days ago.. far better than the suction or clip type.
Thanks seller for fast response!  thumbup.gif

cdkantoi 22/6/14 (lowyat) -
received mine .. work perfectly, bought a second unit.. thanks

Wui Siong (silfer) 17/4/14 (lowyat) -
"Seller is fast and prompt. Item is delivered and reached doorstep within 2 days.
nGroove snap is sturdy and when I attached it to the cd slot (which took me 5 minutes to figure out how, you just have to make the screw is at the top and turn clockwise so that the grip is extended up and down, therefore increasing its "mouth") and it was sturdy and able to mount there perfectly. My nokia Lumia 1520 was able to mount perfectly without any problem like falling off.
All in all, good seller and good item. Recommended. thumbup.gif"

Eric (jychow) 1/4/14 (lowyat) -
"Thanks, CarMount. Already received the mount and affixed to my Inspira.  Looks great and works great. The plastic component looks tough, and solid, unlike the cheaper car mount sold in other places. I believe this unit will be very durable over a long period of usage. It is sad that CD player has retreated to be a mounting point for my phone.  Don't use CD anymore since a couple years ago.
Overall, a smooth transaction experience with the seller.  Responsive too."

Goh Wai Lim 26/3/14  -
"Just got 2 sets shipped to Singapore. CH, thanks for the great service and
follow up! Cheers!"

(raven) 14/3/14 (lowyat) -
"This guy's before sales was ok (goods arrived on time)
But after sales service is awesome !!
thanks man . "

Haswan (suri) 30/1/14 (lowyat) -
"Another happy customer here. Paid around noon yesterday, received the item 2pm today. Really fast and swift seller, hope to deal again with you soon."

Afif (coD33) 30/1/14 (lowyat) -
"Bought both nGroove snap & nGroove for garmin from seller. Item is properly packed and it was delivered on time.
Now my dashboard is no more cluttered with grip go mount and i can mount my ipad mini on to it and it looks like a part of the car! How cool can it be??  thumbup.gif
Thanks!"

Ming Han (shreaker) 11/1/14 (lowyat) -
"Thumbs up for both product and seller smile.gif
Fast response and prompt delivery. Works perfect for phones, and as advertised it's fine for small tablets too. I use it with an ipad Mini, with the plate stuck to the outside of my iPad cover. No negative side effects from the magnet noticed so far."

Hafis (apisfires) 8/1/14 (lowyat) -
"Okay..my review for this car mount
This item very good, my Lumia 1520 never fall in car during drive on bumpy road..
i use windshield type before, will too dangerous cant see blind spot behind phone and easy for snatch thief to see if you are at traffic light.
i use at my saga FLX, the cd player can still play CD...
most impressive is your phone is like floating on the air, during police roadblock, that uncle policeman need to see 2-3 times how my phone like that since Lumia body so big so cant see car mount..

Alan Thum 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Received item very prompt and all in good order. Excellent service and responds time. Two thumbs up... way up!"

Sylvia (ryuluvlia) 30/12/13 (lowyat) -
"Great product and efficient seller. Not to forget the after sales service.  Recommended Seller with AAA class service."

Tan Sow Siang 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great products. Fast shipping. Sure will trade again. Thanks."

Zulkipli (cikai66) 14/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"THE BEST GPS CAR HOLDER IN LELONG."

RetoP 9/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Excellent service and communication, fast delivery and highly recommendable products."

Muhammad Rushdan 3/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Very fast response/delivery!! Tq very much. Will recommend to everyone.."

Henry Pang 26/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller and good product. Love it much"

Sing Ming (mingasaurus) 15/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller, transaction was processed promptly and items delivered in good time and condition."

Hi there, received the item. Really surprised how strong the magnet is. I am very satisfied with it for now, will give you further feedbacks later.
Thank you for the patience reply too, appreciate it biggrin.gif - Ridhuan Rozairi (hydroxii) 22/10/13 (lowyat)

Bought and received the product well. At first, the holder was giving me problem as it clicked on a particular button on my radio and therefore I couldn't operate the entire radio. However, TS suggested me to turn the holder upside down. Problem solved! TS's service is really nice and fast. Recommended!  My car model is Toyota Altis 03'. Radio is stock model. - Jacky Lau (Jacky91) 16/10/13 (lowyat)

Just got the item just now. Thx. A very fast response guy. Recommended!! - Nicholas Wong 17/9/13 (lowyat)

Hi, After nearly 1 week of using the product..  I'm really impress with the design and quality of the product.  Thanks to ts for bringing this amazing product to malaysia. - Mohd Fadzli (budakdegilz) 8/9/13 (lowyat).

"Seller are very committed. He responded to my question in timely manner and appropriate.  I've been looking for this type of product for a long time and immediately grab one for my own use. Product built is very good and solid, not a cheap plastic." - Afif (Saksoba) 18/8/13 (Lowyatnet)

"I'm v happy with the fast and prompt response to my questions. Also quite happy with the item itself. Attaches to the Rio CD player with no problem. It's also sturdy and feels solid....   Looks good (like a part of the car heh)."  - Kimberly Chong 9/7/13

"One word to describe the product, genius!!

Seller is excellent. Replied to my email promptly and email response is detailed, so I didn't have to ask twice =D. Shipping is fast, tracking number is provided upon shipping and got my item in 2 working days.  The holder is just awesome...... I have used suction, dashboard mount, vent holder, etc2. But this cd phone holder from Mountek is the BEST. Built quality is very good, very rigid and no loose parts. Its super easy to attach and the holder can be turned 360 degrees and also can be tilted, perfect! I'm using a Galaxy Note 2 by the way.    Overall, excellent seller and superb product. Highly recommended!" - thesurveyor 28/5/13 (lowyat)

"....I definitely recommend this product for all of you out there who are still seeking for a phone/GPS holder in the car both for its quality and value for our money. In fact, using this Mountek will not expose our device as commonly happen to suction cup/device holder that is attached to windshield in both circumstances heat as well as violance attempt of criminals.  I am a satisfied cutomers with 5 stars rating on this Mountek product. I'm very happy now that I can continue contributing to the community thru Waze application while I'm on the road with the great assist of Mountek.  Carmount is really a recommended seller! Thanks man." - Hazwan (Camaro) 22/5/13 (lowyat)

"Almost 2 weeks using mountek, and i can say that this is the most sturdy, high quallity, stable in car mobile holder. I initially had a problem with the tilting mechanism, which seems too lose, however its my mistake for not reading the instruction on how to tighten it up as the tilt mechanism can be both loose and tight. Overall, im superbly satisfied compare to other mobile in car holder (dashboard/windscreen sucker type etc), you do need to sacrifice ur cd player tho, but who use cd nowdays." - RS232C 18/5/13 (lowyatnet)

"Good seller. I love the product. Will buy again" - Vivian Tee lk 16/5/13 (Lelong.com)

"Bro, thanks for the quick and prompt response and delivery. A+ for being a good communicator and willing to share and answer questions. Received the item in good condition. First impression was the mount was solid built with good quality plastic and rubber foam padding. looks very durable...."  - Spamfish 14/5/13 (lowyatnet)

"Thanks again bro for the prompt delivery. Second unit bought and received one day from purchase. Highly recommended seller~ Cheers bro ^^" - Stevenycs 9/5/13 (lowyatnet)

"Received items via postage after payment, very prompt, solid built"- SubangChai 7/5/13 (lowyatnet)

" Received my item, nice, solid, and perfectly fitted in. thumbup.gif " - Loke Yeu Hann (Passat) 6/5/13 (lowyatnet)

"Very well build and solid product. thumbup.gif" - Low Chong Hung 3/5/13 (lowyatnet)

"Great product and speedy response! Totally satisfied." - Kenny Leong Chee Fai (Lelong.com)

"Great stuff, received the product the next day and I can say its one of the more sturdier mounts I have ever used..highly recommended" - Foo Joon Hwa 18/4/13 (lowyatnet)

"Excellent product and an even better seller. prompt replies and delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Keep up the good work guys." - faithless187 17/4/13 (lowyatnet)

"Superbly fast delivery - trusted & will buy again. Thxs" - Nickson Choo Wei Sin 15/3/13 (Lelong.Com)

"hi bro, I received the item today. Its wonderful.
great service and fast delivery, will recommend to other friend. Thanks again and good luck" - goldfish8888 20/2/13 (lowyatnet)

"The material feels good n kinda heavy so doesn't feel cheap. Fast postage too. Thx man!" - Lim Chun Yian (Cyian) 5/2/13 (lowyatnet)

"I received my item already this evening. It really quality item. Recommended seller. Thanks!" -  Philip Pang (Bioarm) 6/2/13 (lowyatnet)

"Woow! Worth every ringgit I spend on this.
Superb built with tough plastic and fits well.
Thanks for bringing this. Certainly beats all the other gps or phone holder." - Lenny (GHLen) 6/2/13 (lowyatnet)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2015 10:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-2-2015 01:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 09:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2015 11:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2015 02:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2015 09:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-3-2015 05:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump. Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-3-2015 02:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bunp. Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-3-2015 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2015 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2015 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2015 06:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2015 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2015 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2015 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Bump.Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 06:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084639 second(s), 49 queries .