Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1590|Reply: 6

[Dunia] Taliban cadangkan pindaan akta utk tembak mati golongan LBGT

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2015 02:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Christian Lawyer Proposes Bill to Execute Gay People With Bullets to the Head
John Paul Brammer | 6 days ago | LGBT, Public Enemies

Following the theology of “What would ISIS do?” a Christian lawyer living in California has proposed that the state start executing all gay people with bullets to the head.

Matt McLaughlin, 45, submitted the Sodomite Suppression Act to the justice department on the 24th of February. The bill seeks to protect Californians from the destruction that befell Sodom and Gomorrah:

“Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God’s just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.”

The bill would also ban “sodomistic propaganda” and fine those in violation of the ban up to $1 million and sentence them to either banishment from California or up to 10 years in prison.

Texas Intolerance - mean to LGBTIn addition, it would ban gay people from holding any kind of public office, from receiving public benefits, and would put the written act prominently in every public school classroom.

God’s love, dear readers. Can’t you feel it?

But wait, it gets worse.

The lawyer said that if the law is not enforced (once the bill is passed), citizens should be able to assassinate gay people outside of the law and not have to face charges from the state.

Hey, California? I have a proposition of my own. Ready? Here it goes.

Lock this guy up! For the love of all that is holy, lock him up! Are you reading what I’m reading here? This guy wants to shoot gay people in the head with bullets. He wants to not be charged with a crime for shooting them like dogs in the street.

Pray Away the GayIf I were a citizen of Huntington Beach where this psycho is from, I, as a gay man, would not feel safe. Are you going to wait around until he “extra-judicially” assassinates a gay man? Because, let me tell you, he sounds like the type to do it.

I get that this bill would never, ever pass in the United States. That’s not the point here. The point is that this Matt McLaughlin guy is sitting around thinking about killing gay people.

You might want to at least look into it.

H/T: Wonkette

http://bluenationreview.com/chri ... eople-bullets-head/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2015 02:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its about time to ship ketum there.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Ketum dan geng2 LGBT dia

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 02:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ISIS sure setuju ngan depa...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Kaum LGBT di Malaysia bersuka ria jer. aman damai. yg pose bermekap bagai berbikini pun dah tak malu tayang di ig. Malaysia mmg aman.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 04:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by hanakikan at 12-3-2015 04:53 AM

Geng2 lgbt skrg ni dah senang nak cari asylum sbb persecution

paling mesra lgbt canada, new zealand. Sgt senang nak lulus. Dpt resident permit lepas tu noleh apply PR

kat negara eu yg susah sikit sbb negara2 eu ni byk songeh. Dorang guna reason discreet nak reject. Tp kat eu yg senang sweden dgn italy. UK susah, byk songeh. Belanda, germany, ireland, perancis inconsistent. Kes yg mudah nak menang tiba2 reject. Kes yg mcm susah nk menang tiba2 x kena reject. Denmark boleh luluskan claim klau lgbt tu kena hukuman mati kat negars dorang (contohnya iran. So iranian byk menang kes kat denmark). Switzerland akan luluskan klau lgbt tu kena physical attack.
Kat usa pulak boleh menang tp kes tu disebabkan oleh sexual identity bukan sebab sexual conduct. Sebab ada certain tempat kat usa yg same sex illegal. Kat australia pun senang nak menang tp biasanya lepas appeal.

Geng2 transgender dgn gay kat malaysia pun senang nak claim asylum dan senang menang. So far ikut rekoD ada 6 org yg menang kes kat uk,ada kes yg menang kat norway, usa, canada, nz,australia. Lesbian malaysia sgt susah nak menang sbb xde bukti persecution kat sini. Bisex sgt susah nak menang  x kisah lah korang dari negara mana.

Tips nak menang ialah first sekali korang kena buktikan kat caseworker tu yang korang ada lah gay bila caseworker tu saspek atau tgk korang  x nampak mcm gay pun peluang nak menang sgt tipis.

Sekian. Maklumat adalah drpd partner aku seorang immi lawyer

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2015 06:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xtakut ke dgn kisah kaum nabi lut? org gay ni x g sekolah agama eyh?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086909 second(s), 36 queries .