CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1697|Reply: 9

Do you think sundry shop still has potential?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2015 03:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I plan to open a sundry shop besides my e-commerce platform to further sell my products. I plan to cross sell this products in the sundry shop as well. I am worried of the escalating costs of rental which is pushing me to think twice everytime i tried to do. Furthermore, the establishment of big corporations is also reducing profits. Is there any advice that you can give to make it a sucess?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by abundantworld at 23-3-2015 11:06 AM

i plan to join brick and click service together to foster  a better images for my business. It is said that not many people especially the older generation will buy online. More likely to buy what you can see with your eyes right.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2015 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Maybe I could even employ an it expert to give it a better try on the net or maybe use the old fashion words-of mouth methods. Many plan is ongoing to merge everything.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Come on help me to develop new ideas . This new ideas will help you as well. A good ideas will be compensated provided it works. email me at nich227@gmail.com if you have any.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2015 09:49 PM | Show all posts
If you look at the market, a lot of people says the margin for this will be slow and i am not sure if it is a purple cow. If anyone selling away their sundry shop, email me your details at nich227@gmail.com. I am looking at ways to simplify the process and methods that enabled me to hold many inventories at one times. any idea for this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2015 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Hi,

I believe that although GST might affects profits in the short term but will be profitable in long term . We can say all people are actually absent-minded. Do you remember what happens 3 weeks ago. I doubt you remember. Looks at the news and you see repeat offender doing the same things again. I am thinking of employing mobile payments as well but not sure which to choose. what do you think is the best choice?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-4-2015 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Hi,

anybody with idea?????????????????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2015 03:36 PM | Show all posts
no idea for me

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-9-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Well, I think sundry shop still can thrive but they have repackaged and plays on fast and convenience. Had anybody thought of virtual currency transaction there. Maybe it is times for them to integrate with tech . Why not. Tech is tsill the main driver no matter in what crisis positions. play on people's fear . Sundry shop should be clear to know when crisis struck a product.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
ada siapa ada idea tak kat mana ada pemborong untuk minuman ringan di pulau pinang . kalau ada , bolh beritahu saya tak . terima kasih .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067624 second(s), 40 queries .