ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 6784|Reply: 43

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - listen to this ex Somalian muslim says about Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 21-3-2015 09:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by wkk5159 at 21-3-2015 09:56 AM

Ayaan Hirsi Ali ( born 13 November 1969) — birthname Ayaan Hirsi Magan Isse Guleid Ali Wai’ays Muhammad Ali Umar Osman Mahamud;[a] — is a Somali-born American (formerly Dutch) activist, writer, and politician. She is known for her views critical of female genital mutilation and Islam and supportive of women's rights and atheism. She collaborated on a short movie with Theo van Gogh, entitled Submission (2004). Critical of Islam, it provoked controversy, and death threats were made against each of the two. Van Gogh was assassinated later that year by a Dutch Muslim.
Hirsi Ali is the daughter of the Somali politician and opposition leader Hirsi Magan Isse. She and her family left Somalia in 1977 for Saudi Arabia, then Ethiopia, and later settled in Kenya. In 1992, Ali sought and obtained political asylum in the Netherlands. Following graduate work, she published articles on her political views and spoke in support of Muslim women, becoming an atheist. In 2003, Hirsi Ali was elected a member of the House of Representatives (the lower house of the Dutch parliament), representing the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD). A political crisis related to the validity of her Dutch citizenship led to her resignation from parliament, and indirectly to the fall of the second Balkenende cabinet in 2006.[1]
In 2005, Hirsi Ali was named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.[2] She has also received several awards, including a free speech award from the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten,[3] the Swedish Liberal Party's Democracy Prize,[4] and the Moral Courage Award for commitment to conflict resolution, ethics, and world citizenship.[5] Hirsi Ali has published two autobiographies: in 2006[6] and 2010.
Hirsi Ali emigrated to the United States, where she was a fellow of the American Enterprise Institute.[7] She founded the women's rights organisation, the AHA Foundation.[8] She became a naturalized US citizen in 2013 and that year was made a fellow at the Kennedy Government School at Harvard University, and a member of The Future of Diplomacy Project at the Belfer Center.[9][10] She is married to British historian and public commentator Niall Ferguson.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-3-2015 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Listen to her views on her former fAITH, ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2015 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Btw, as an atheist, she is critical to all theistic religion include Christian, but she is especially critical of Islam...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2015 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Ayaan Hirsi Ali on causing offence to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN6UFQcNOw8

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 11:33 AM | Show all posts

An atheist does not believe in God..

In a company there is one leader..the CEO who protects and provides..

In a country there is one leader..the president/prime/minister/king who protects and provides..

In the whole universe there is only one sustainer..the one GOD who sustains and creates..

Now imagine if there are more than one leaders at all levels above..

tear apart a car ..say down to the chasis, nuts and bolts and wires...now fill the entire universe with the same amount of car components and wait for 1 million years...the atheists will say that if they wait long enough, a complete drivable car would come out...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2015 12:15 PM | Show all posts
gotham replied at 21-3-2015 11:33 AM
An atheist does not believe in God..

Many of the smartphone and laptop you are using are most likely made by the atheists, are you using one ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-3-2015 12:46 PM | Show all posts
The popular saying goes - liars will be liars , cheaters will be cheaters - birds of a feather flock together.

Hirsi Ali has been caught lying so many times yet the racist and religious bigot in you ('wkk5159') always sucker up to her.

Hirsi Ali’s highly suspect statistic is only the latest deception by one of the world’s most prominent opponents of Islam.

In May 2006, the Dutch television program Zembla thoroughly debunked the dramatic story Hirsi Ali had told to advance her career, concluding that Hirsi Ali had sold the Dutch public “a story full of obscurities.”
Born Ayaan Hirsi Magam, she migrated to the Netherlands in 1992, changed her name to Hirsi Ali, and lied to Dutch authorities about her past.

“Yeah, I made up the whole thing,” Hirsi Ali admitted on camera to a Zembla reporter who confronted her with her lies. “I said my name was Ayaan Hirsi Ali instead of Ayaan Hirsi Magan. I also said I was born in 1967 while I was actually born in 1969.”

Zembla’s revelations of Hirsi Ali’s lies in May 2006 interrupted her ascent and threw the Dutch government into chaos. No one was more damaged than her friend and close party ally, Immigration Minister Rita Verdonk

This tells us the state of your mind.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 10:48 AM | Show all posts
This demented sissy mufti aka sam1528 most likely dig out these putrid info about Ayaan Hirsi Ali from islamist hate site http://www.loonwatch.com/tag/ayaan-hirsi-ali/.

Who operate loonwatch.com ? This site is linked to Reza Aslan, an Islamist masquerading as a scholar(just like demented mufti aka sam1528, isn't it ?). ... who operates as "Garibaldi" on that "loonwatch" Islamist hate site. http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=259353

Now let us look at Ayaan Hirsi Ali unbiasedly; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
She is a ex-muslim, a former parliament representative of Holland, a women's right activist, she won numerous awards due to her contribution to free speech, democracy and moral courage.

Such a benign woman who does nothing wrong but exposing the evil of Islam, her former religion, why she does it ? Because she knows Islam and was a victim of Islam herself !    

So it is crystal clear who is more creditable here, demented sissy mufti aka sam1528 or Ayaan Hirsi Ali ??? Your pick please......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2015 11:07 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-3-2015 10:48 AM
This demented sissy mufti aka sam1528 most likely dig out these putrid info about Ayaan Hirsi Ali fr ...

Did you read the wikipedia? From the wikipedia link:
Dutch citizenship controversy:
Hirsi Ali admitted that she had lied about her full name, date of birth, and the manner in which she had come to the Netherlands, but persisted in saying she was trying to flee a forced marriage.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 30-3-2015 11:21 AM
mashimaru83 replied at 30-3-2015 11:07 AM
Did you read the wikipedia? From the wikipedia link:

Yes, she lied to flee from Islamic forced marriage, is that wrong ???

Most smart women will do the same, what's wrong to "lie" to save yourself from evil ???

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 11:28 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-3-2015 11:19 AM
Yes, she lied to flee from Islamic force marriage, is that wrong ???

Well, read further down...
She also restated her claim of seeking asylum to prevent a forced marriage, although some of her relatives had denied that on the Zembla programme.
If 'force marriage' (per her claim) was the issue, I don't see any reason for her not to use her real name, date of birth, etc.

By the way, the news posted by bro sam is not from loonwatch. It was written by Max Blumenthal from AlterNet website.
http://www.alternet.org/media/anti-islam-author-ayaan-hirsi-alis-latest-deception

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 11:44 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 replied at 30-3-2015 11:28 AM
Well, read further down...If 'force marriage' (per her claim) was the issue, I don't see any reaso ...

At least she was former parlimentarian of Dutch, won numerous award in her contribution to women's right, free speech and etc..

Criticism of famous celebrities in the western media is nothing new, they practise free speech and freedom of expression. I myself also an advocate for it.

If you want to take the criticism of a journalist by the name of Max Blumenthal from AlterNet seriously, then should i take the numerous, even countless criticism of your beloved prophet, Muhammad in the websites as something trustworthy and believable ???

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 12:37 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-3-2015 11:44 AM
At least she was former parlimentarian of Dutch, won numerous award in her contribution to women's ...

Well, I don't mind if she win numerous award. It's not the award that is the issue here...
Since her lies have been exposed, don't you think that her past/current/future works are now subject to scrutiny, don't you?

If you want to take the criticism of a journalist by the name of Max Blumenthal from AlterNet seriously, then should i take the numerous, even countless criticism of your beloved prophet, Muhammad in the websites as something trustworthy and believable ???

Well, it's not about me want to take Max Blumenthal criticism seriously initially; I was simply fixing your mistakes when you said bro sam got the article from loonwatch.
I suggest that you apply proper reasoning before taking any criticism you found on the website as trustworthy and believable.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 30-3-2015 03:46 PM
wkk5159 replied at 30-3-2015 10:48 AM
This demented sissy mufti aka sam1528 most likely dig out these putrid info about Ayaan Hirsi Ali from islamist hate site http://www.loonwatch.com/tag/ayaan-hirsi-ali/.

Who operate loonwatch.com ? This site is linked to Reza Aslan, an Islamist masquerading as a scholar(just like demented mufti aka sam1528, isn't it ?). ... who operates as "Garibaldi" on that "loonwatch" Islamist hate site. http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=259353

Now let us look at Ayaan Hirsi Ali unbiasedly; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
She is a ex-muslim, a former parliament representative of Holland, a women's right activist, she won numerous awards due to her contribution to free speech, democracy and moral courage.

Such a benign woman who does nothing wrong but exposing the evil of Islam, her former religion, why she does it ? Because she knows Islam and was a victim of Islam herself !    

So it is crystal clear who is more creditable here, demented sissy mufti aka sam1528 or Ayaan Hirsi Ali ??? Your pick please......

LOL , Ayaan Hirsi Ali won the awards because she lied her way thru. The awards were given by Islamophobes like yourself looking at any opportunity into anything that support your worldview.

When Ayaan Hirsi Ali lies were exposed , the Dutch Cabinet collapsed due to their integrity being questioned of them in support of a liar who was also a member of Parliment.

What did Ayaan Hirsi Ali do? She just packed her bags and left for the USA leaving behind her collegues to take the shit.

This tells us that this lady cannot be trusted. First she lied causing a mess in the Dutch Parliment and subsequently just took off leaving her parlimentary collegues to face an uncertain future.

Ha ha , such person is now your hero? TQ for confirming that you are just a racist and a religious bigot. Bottomline - Did Ayaan Hirsi Ali lied? if she did , why do you appeal to a liar? This in turn makes you a liar.

What is the problem with the articles from Loonwatch? Their references are always transparent with academic credentials.

By the way , Reza Aslan is a scholar. He teaches in the University of California. Compare his credentials with Ayaan Hirsi Ali. What is her academic qualification? Hmm , let me see , your other hero is Eric Bell - a D grade movie producer.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 03:52 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-3-2015 11:19 AM
Yes, she lied to flee from Islamic forced marriage, is that wrong ???

Most smart women will do the same, what's wrong to "lie" to save yourself from evil ???

Ha ha , do you know what you are talking about? Your reference in wikipedia stated bit part as follows :
In May 2006 the TV programme Zembla reported that Hirsi Ali had given false information about her name, her age, and her country of residence when originally applying for asylum.[40] In her asylum application, she had claimed to be fleeing a forced marriage, but the Zembla coverage featured interviews with her family, who denied that claim.[41] The program alleged that, contrary to Hirsi Ali's claims of having fled a Somali war zone, the MP had been living comfortably in upper middle-class conditions safely in Kenya with her family for at least 12 years before she sought refugee status in the Netherlands in 1992

Her own family denied that she was forced into any marriage. She claimed of forced marriage in her asylum application.

Ha ha , you swallowed her BS hook , line and sinker. So much of being 'a true professional and an expert in your field' .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2015 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 31-3-2015 09:26 AM
mashimaru83 replied at 30-3-2015 12:37 PM
Well, I don't mind if she win numerous award. It's not the award that is the issue here...
Since ...

Loonwatch or Alternet or whatever, these sites are all critical of her, you don't get what i meant when i said as a celebrity, you can't avoid being scrutinized and criticized eventhough at the same time receive compliments from numerous parties. Whether you wanna believe in the negative or positive comments, it's up to you to discern and differentiate...provided you have a unbiased mind.

Just like your sissy brethren sam1528, he believed in what her(Ayaan Hirsi Ali) family claims that she wasn't forced into arranged marriage and he took it blindly as lies by Hirsi Ali....
Logic mind will tell you that if someone was fleeing as a refuge and victim from her family to another country and are we suppose to believe in what her parents claim or Hirsi herself ??? You tell me ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2015 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 31-3-2015 10:58 AM
wkk5159 replied at 31-3-2015 09:19 AM
Loonwatch or Alternet or whatever, these sites are all critical of her, you don't get what i meant when i said as a celebrity, you can't avoid being scrutinized and criticized eventhough at the same time receive compliments from numerous parties. Whether you wanna believe in the negative or positive comments, it's up to you to discern and differentiate...provided you have a unbiased mind.

Just like your sissy brethren sam1528, he believed in what her(Ayaan Hirsi Ali) family claims that she wasn't forced into arranged marriage and he took it blindly as lies by Hirsi Ali....
Logic mind will tell you that if someone was fleeing as a refuge and victim from her family to another country and are we suppose to believe in what her parents claim or Hirsi herself ??? You tell me ....

LOL , when she is overly critical in something (read Islam) , you can expect others to be critrical of her. Too bad , you only believe in anything that support your worldview.

Ha ha , Ayaan Hirsi Ali was not a refugee. She was from a comfortable family from Kenya. She lied in her application for asylum - the so called forced marriage. Can you justify why you believe her?

This is one irresponsible person. She lied and only admitted so after the expose by the Dutch TV. The then Dutch Cabinet collapse because of her. Instead of making amends , she just packed up her bags and scooted off to the USA. I for one don't believe her based on her track record. This is an objective assessment , unlike you who only believe in anything that support your skewed worldview.

This is the person you appealed to? My my ...... like I stated ..... birds of a feather flock together ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2015 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mashimaru83 at 31-3-2015 01:21 PM
wkk5159 replied at 31-3-2015 09:19 AM
Loonwatch or Alternet or whatever, these sites are all critical of her, you don't get what i meant ...

Let your reference tell you:
From wikipedia:
She admitted to lying in her application for political asylum to enhance her chances to stay in the Netherlands. Hirsi Ali said that she omitted some information, for instance, that she and her family had lived for years outside the country. She said she returned to Somalia to try to rescue additional family members from refugee camps and then sought asylum. This issue raised doubts about other elements of her biography that lack documentary or circumstantial evidence.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2015 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Most Politicians are liars......  so what?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2015 09:10 AM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 04:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192686 second(s), 50 queries .