CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 62049|Reply: 628

[SBS] Saimdang: The Herstory - Lee Young Ae (Jewel In The Place)

[Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2015 12:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 8-5-2017 04:13 PM

Lee Young-ae returns to the tube

Korean wave actress Lee Young-ae will resume her acting career after 10 years with the upcoming period drama series "Saimdang: The Herstory".

Group 8, the production company of the series, said Wednesday that Lee recently confirmed her appearance in the series which centers on the story of Shin Saimdang, who graces the 50,000 won banknote.

A calligraphist, painter and mother of scholar Yulgok of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), Shin is one of the best known female historical figures of her time.

In the series, the 44-year-old actress plays the double role of Shin and a college instructor living in modern Korea who majored in the history of Korean art.

The college instructor happens to find a journal of Shin's. She begins delving into the mystery of Shin's paintings.

The drama will shuttle between the past and the present to show two women living in different ages.

Lee has been away from the screen after her career reached its apex in the mid-2000s.

She appeared in the period drama series "Dae Jang Geum" in 2004, which became a hit in many Asian countries, and her next project in 2005, "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance", also became an instant hit.

Although "Dae Jang Geum" brought Lee global fame and made her the first Korean Wave female superstar, she's been a stay-at-home mother for her twins in recent years.

Shooting for "Saimdang: The Herstory" will begin in June and the series will be airing in the first half of next year.

With the news of Lee joining the series, Group 8 said it has received inquires from Japanese and Chinese broadcasters.

"We're reviewing airing the series in Korea and China at the same time", said an official of Group 8.

BY SUNG SO-YOUNG

Cast
REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2015 09:23 AM | Show all posts
kali ni drama moden ke lama

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2015 10:52 AM | Show all posts
lama lg nak kena tunggu.. ..tahun depan baru boleh tengok..huhu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 11:33 AM | Show all posts
limau replied at 27-3-2015 09:23 AM
kali ni drama moden ke lama

drama semi-saeguk
awl thn 1900-an

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2015 11:50 AM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 27-3-2015 11:33 AM
drama semi-saeguk
awl thn 1900-an

ooo ok

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2015 09:32 PM | Show all posts
lama x tgk LYA blakon...
tu yg kadang tetap nak ripit JITP tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-7-2015 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Yeah....akhirnya ade citer terbaru dr LYA....
Tapi lambat lagi nak kuar tv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2015 03:43 PM | Show all posts
"Saimdang, the Herstory" first script reading session

I Hear Your VoiceFirst Love RallyMerchant Kim Man DeokWatch on DramaFever1442001147The script reading for the SBS drama "Saimdang, the Herstory" was held.Producer Yoon Sang-ho and casts Lee Young-ae, Kim Hae-sook, Oh Yoon-ah, Choi Jong-hwan, Yoon Da-hoon, Choi Cheol-ho, Park Hye-soo and others up to 30 people were there.Lee Young-ae has come back with this drama for the first time in 11 years but she didn't leave a gap.

She read her lines with passion and increased everyone's trust in her. She even shed off her existing image when she read lines for Seo Ji-yoon, the modern day character that she plays.Kim Hae-sook who plays Lee Young-ae's mother-in-law, said, "It doesn't seem to me that she was away for so long. I wonder what she did without acting when she's so good". Everyone else agreed with her and even the middle aged cast did their parts well. Yoon Da-hoon who plays Saimdang's husband Lee Won-soo lifted up the atmosphere with his wit.Park Hye-soo who plays Saimdang's younger version, had all eyes on her and even during break times she didn't forget to get advice from her acting seniors.Lee Young-ae said, "Saimdang, the Herstory" is the first SBS drama I'm starring in since the year 2000. I am so honored to be here and I will do my best". Kim Hae-sook said, "There are so many friendly faces and I'm happy to be reunited with the producer".Yoon Da-hoon said, "I won't forget the mindset I had when I first debuted and always think of myself as a rookie and do my best".

Saimdang's rival Hwieumdang played by Oh Yoon-ah said, "I am happy to be here" and Choi Cheol-ho who is married to Oh Yoon-ah in the drama said, "I am honored to be here with such great people". Park Hye-soo said, "I am honored to be Lee Young-ae's younger version. I won't be a burden to anyone"."Saimdang, the Herstory" is a story retold about genius artist Saimdang's passion for art and love. It is produced by Yoon Sang-ho and written by Park Eun-ryeong.Also famous for Lee Young-ae and Song Seung-heon's appearance, "Saimdang, the Herstory" was presold to several Asian countries like Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and others. The drama starts making this October and will be released next year on SBS.

Read more at: http://tr.im/zTQy3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2016 09:28 AM | Show all posts
bila start ek cite ni....

wah SBS makin byk drama saeguk....
best...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2016 09:32 AM | Show all posts
awalnya daus bukak benang ekekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2016 01:50 PM | Show all posts
ms SBS drama award hr tu dorang dh iklan kan pasal cite ni kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2016 02:06 PM | Show all posts
byknya saeguk skrg....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2016 09:21 AM | Show all posts

tu yg best.....
lg2 klu dari kisah benar...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2016 10:27 AM | Show all posts
teaser

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2016 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Saimdang, Light’s Diary pushed back to next year            
by tineybeanie
| September 27, 2016 | 8 Comments                                                                                                                                                

SBS has finally confirmed a time slot for its much-anticipated historical drama Saimdang, Light’s Diary. It will be broadcast starting in late January 2017 on Wednesday-Thursday, rather than on weekends as originally planned. The time slot is currently being occupied by Jealousy Incarnate, and will be followed by Jeon Ji-hyun’s Legend of the Blue Sea, after which Saimdang, Light’s Diary will air.

The 100 percent pre-produced Saimdang, Light’s Diary is about an art historian (played by Lee Young-ae) who comes across an old Joseon relic in Italy that contains the hidden secrets of Saimdang, arguably the most revered female poet-philosopher in Korean history. Lee Young-ae also plays the part of the ancient poetess in prolonged flashback sequences that slowly reveal the mystery behind the artifact. Song Seung-heon co-stars as a man in love with Saimdang.

Originally, the drama was supposed to start airing in October on the weekends after Second to Last Love finished its run. However, SBS made the final decision to move Saimdang, Light’s Diary to weekdays because “a miniseries format suited the nature of the drama” more than the already planned weekend drama special format. But now, there is an empty hole in SBS’s broadcasting schedule, where Saimdang, Light’s Diary was supposed to go. The network is currently thinking over its options, but there is a high chance that the weekend drama slot might go to a variety program instead. Many pilot variety shows aired as specials during the Chuseok holiday period, and there’s talk that one might be chosen as Second to Last Love’s successor.

Saimdang, Light’s Diary has been in the works for nearly a year already. The filming finished this past June, and it has received much attention because it will be Lee Young-ae’s first comeback to the small screen since her Hallyu-fame-launching drama, Dae Jang Geum. According to reports at the moment, the production team is in a flurry of activity, editing and revising to create a polished finished product. It was supposed to be broadcast simultaneously in China and Korea, and the bidding war over broadcasting rights in China was fierce. But there’s been a slight hitch, which some speculate may be due to souring Chinese-Korean relations because of the recent THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) installation. Negotiations are still underway, but it looks like Saimdang, Light’s Diary will air later than expected in China.

This modern-day and sageuk combo drama will start airing on SBS in Korea next January on Wednesday-Thursday after Legend of the Blue Sea ends.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2016 12:56 PM | Show all posts
nohas replied at 27-3-2015 10:52 AM
lama lg nak kena tunggu.. ..tahun depan baru boleh tengok..huhu..

bkn tahun ni, tp tahun lagi satu
2 thn dah drama ni postpone

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2016 01:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 28-9-2016 12:56 PM

Tapi kat tv.. selalu dah kuar gazzette cite ni.. cuma tak tau bila

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2016 01:32 PM | Show all posts
suka tgk LYA ni.. comeyy sungguh!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2016 09:55 AM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 28-9-2016 12:56 PM

lg 3 bulan lebih...boleh tunggu..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2016 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Song Seung-heon ‘honored to work with Lee Young-ae’
Actor Song Seung-heon said he is honored to work with actress Lee Young-ae during Monday’s press briefing for the upcoming drama “Saimdang, the Herstory.”

The 39-year-old actor told the reporters, “I am honored to work with actress Lee, who is returning to dramas after 10 years away,” adding she was the main reason behind his starring in the drama.

“I never thought I could work with Lee, so it’s like a dream. On the first day of shooting, I kept blowing my lines because I was so nervous,” he said.

“Saimdang, the Herstory” was in the media spotlight as it is Lee’s first return to the small screen since her megahit drama “Jewel in the Palace,” which ended in 2003.

Lee is playing a double role -- a college instructor and Shin Saimdang (the mother of the Korean Confucian scholar Yulgok) -- solving the mystery of a photo of the beauty.

The drama is set to premiere in the second half of next year.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082310 second(s), 45 queries .