CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7360|Reply: 17

How to Meet Men When You Least Expect It

[Copy link]
Post time 6-4-2015 01:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
“You’ll meet a great guy when you least expect it.”How many times have you heard that pitiful phrase?
Would that theory work in other areas of your life?
You’re going to have a great career when you least expect it.
You’re going to buy a great home when you least expect it.
You’re going to lose weight when you least expect it.
You’re going to win the lottery when you least expect it.
You’re going to have great friends in life when you least expect it.
How silly does that theory sound when applied to these other areas of life?
“…When you least expect it”—the least proactive phrase in the English language.
How are you going to meet a man when you least expect it? How about going out there and being proactive? How about making it a part of your life every single day to go out there and meet men, so that way you expect to meet a great man, you know you’re going to meet a great man, and you deserve to meet a great man.
Women that get what they want in life always expect it.
When I set up my business, I expected it to be successful.  When I create a product, I expect it to be successful.  I don’t write things and hope people will like it, I know people will like it, I know people will listen to it.
When I’m single and dating, I go out with the expectation of meeting a great woman.
When you least expect it…

Stop the madness.
So the next time one of your friends with the positive mental attitude gives you that line of getting things when you least expect it, look and them and say, “You know, I don’t buy that phrase any more.  I’m going to go out and be proactive, I’m going to flirt with men, and I’m going to go work on myself.  I’m going to start dating and I’m going to expect to meet somebody great.”
Because that’s what winners do.

All good things in life come to those who work hard. So get out there and earn your man.

Selalu org guna phrase ni... tapi pengarang artikel ni bagi 1 view yg bagi aku lebih tepat. So bincangkan

Kredit to : http://www.davidwygant.com/women/blog/attract-and-approach-men/how-to-meet-men-when-you-least-expect-it/
Posted by  David Wygant  -  April 15, 2013

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2015 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm agak la..
sebab rata2 kawan i jumpa their men when they least expected it..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2015 09:06 AM | Show all posts

in my life i always get things when i least expected it....i prefer it like that....i dont want to put such an effort and then at the end of the day, didnt get what i expected to get...that does not mean i have no hope.....i do have them...just keep them at low level...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2015 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku nak gak bf. Kadang2 tak rasa nak sbb tanggungjawab tu.. Aku x suka couple pastu break sbb aku jenis x cepat boring. Kalau aku kejar laki tu sampai kesudah aku kejar..

Cumanya aku rasa down bila rasa takut kena reject tu datang.. So aku x nak jadi org pertama yg chase of him.. Biar dia kejar aku.. Tp bila dah lama2 ni rasa x kisah dah..

Umur aku 23.. Kebanyakkannya marah kenapa aku masih x cari bf lagi. Mcm senang je nak cari kan.. Petik jari je muncul.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2015 04:00 AM | Show all posts
well....i dont expect anything from humans....just Allah...raja' dan hopeful.

kita usaha umpama nak hidup esok tapi ibadat mcm ......

ade satu maksud hadis...

so tawakkal usaha = pahale kalau kena cara

so...i believe i tak harap just i tawakkal..and do the best i can in anything.  tang jodoh tu a bit tricky ...so i dont expect  anything but hopeful that Allah meant what He wills..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2015 04:03 PM | Show all posts
expect less, hurt less..huhu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
mai-shi replied at 7-4-2015 10:29 PM
Aku nak gak bf. Kadang2 tak rasa nak sbb tanggungjawab tu.. Aku x suka couple pastu break sbb aku je ...

23? Budak lg tuh .... sometimes the person for u is right in front of u, tp u sj x notice .... penah dgr org ckp camtu tak? But ro find the right one srimes takes time .... nk beli baju pon pilih2 ..... inikan ur life partner .....sambil tu, tgk cite my best friend's wedding ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2015 05:00 PM | Show all posts
missus_meow replied at 8-4-2015 04:57 PM
23? Budak lg tuh .... sometimes the person for u is right in front of u, tp u sj x notice .... pen ...

ada per dlm citer tu sis

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2015 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 8-4-2015 05:00 PM
ada per dlm citer tu sis

Julia roberts zaman muda2 .... n mjwb soklan, can men n  women hv platonic relationships ....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2015 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Well I do agree with "when you least expect it" statement to certain extent.. it doesn't mean you just sit around do nothing and a great and charming guy will come to you. definitely no.

the "when you least expect it" situation usually happen when you go all out, put your effort and go through so many troubles and finally there's pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Because when you're in the process of finding your dream man, you must go through so many hurdles, rejection, betrayal, cheating, being played before you finally find the one. You feel broken hearted, wrenched, dejected and sad because of the unsuccessful match and relationship when you find the one the feeling will disappear and you got swayed! That's when things happen at when you least expect it..

But remember you must go out there, get to know as many people as possible, date as many as you can, be in relationship as many as you can, put your effort, look around, open your eyes.. you will find it. It's just a matter of time.

You will have other commitment in life but when you do something put 100% effort for it. InsyaAllah you will get something in return.

Sorry I'm English all the way. Hopefully u guys got it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2015 06:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
missus_meow replied at 8-4-2015 05:03 PM
Julia roberts zaman muda2 .... n mjwb soklan, can men n  women hv platonic relationships ....

Apa jwpan dia sis?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2015 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Masalahnya penulis ni takde iman.  Tak boleh kita nak ikut cadangan dia tu berdating semua tu.  Nak minta jodoh, minta dgn Allah.   Kalau kita takde jodoh di dunia, ada hikmahnya.  Yakinlah Allah akan berikan kita yg lebih baik di akhirat sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2015 12:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello ladies...looking for love are we?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2015 09:28 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline replied at 9-4-2015 12:12 AM
Hello ladies...looking for love are we?

Dear, if u love me then say it

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2015 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 9-4-2015 09:28 AM
Dear, if u love me then say it

i nak ajak date...tapi u dok utara..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2015 02:04 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 8-4-2015 04:00 AM
well....i dont expect anything from humans....just Allah...raja' dan hopeful.

kita usaha umpama n ...

saya memohon dapat kekuatan mcm ni.
kdg2 saya lemah..down.. rasa mcm2
saya pohon keampunan dari Allah..
baru2 ni saya pohon dibukakan hati - dia maha mengetahui
kita merancang,,Dia jua merancang..Dia sebaik2 perancang

ampunkan saya ya Allah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-4-2015 02:36 PM | Show all posts
ifanonline replied at 9-4-2015 09:37 AM
i nak ajak date...tapi u dok utara..

nnt ada ketapi laju, 3 jam jer dh boleh smpai sini
boleh kita dating hari jer dear

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2015 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 10-4-2015 02:36 PM
nnt ada ketapi laju, 3 jam jer dh boleh smpai sini
boleh kita dating hari jer dear

ermm...dating2 x da dalam islam..buleh dating tp kena ada mahram..

so, biar saya teman akak..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099208 second(s), 47 queries .