Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ifanonline

[Jenayah] RBS Coutts second bank in Singapore linked to 1MDB, says paper

[Copy link]
Post time 11-4-2015 10:10 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:02 AM
Tak...so brp total interest dr 45 billion tu? I rasa you tak tau pun tp gebang mcm tau...ala hangg ...

ke korang ingat sy ni kerja dgn 1mdb, seriously?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2015 10:16 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:10 AM
Sbb menunjukkan kebodohan najib judikan duit rakyat Malaysia mcm duit dia sendiri...nak jdkan Mala ...

aset apa yg dia nak jual?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 10:26 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:02 AM
Tak...so brp total interest dr 45 billion tu? I rasa you tak tau pun tp gebang mcm tau...ala hangg ...

sbb post hang ni mcm nak personal attack, ni i nak bgtau, antara scope kerja i adalah study audit report n buat analysis, jd utk 1mdb ni i just cantum satu2 info yg reliable n i buat kesimpulan dpd tu n i post it here, ada yg jwb my point, mcm x ada kan? so? u pg la sembang dgn mn2 akauntan n bwk sekali semua points sy n tanya diorang mengarut ke tak mengarut. berckp psl yg u ckp nak pg cek cash flow 1mdb tu kan, dgn confidentnya u jwb, "ya, aku akn cek" pun sy dah tau u r not an accountant, an accountant yg ada lesen pun akn jwb "ye, sy akn akn cek, bg sy masa sikit, bkn senang nak buat backtracking utk semua tu".

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts
satu lg nak tanya, yg gebang kat sini psl 700 juta tu ada usaha x bc 26 pages document yg sarawak report ke apa tu letak dkt website dia ke bc media pro pembangkang n pro tun det je?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 10:37 AM | Show all posts

u r still not answering @scorpionkiki what asset?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 10:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 10:26 AM
sbb post hang ni mcm nak personal attack, ni i nak bgtau, antara scope kerja i adalah study audit  ...

Itulah...you defend 1mdb dgn Cara post ala tau semua...dah khatam account tu...tp info yg you bg sangat vouge...at least bgtau brp total interest accumulated

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-4-2015 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Mampuslah jibby kali ni....
Majority rakyat dah meluat, maha kutty macam nak membunuh karier politik jibby(dengan cara halus), penjilat2 tegar masih dalam posisi wait and see...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 10:50 AM | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 10:37 AM
u r still not answering @scorpionkiki what asset?

EPF cashing in on UK property                            
Saturday, 11 April 2015

THE Employees Provident Fund (EPF), which manages some RM636.5bil worth of assets, said it is planning to sell one or two properties it own in the UK and use proceeds from the disposal for new investment elsewhere.
The country’s pension fund owns about 20 properties in the UK, including several office buildings in London and 12 hospitals acquired in 2013 for RM3.28bil.
The total value of properties it owns in the UK is estimated at £2bil (RM10.7bil).
“I can’t disclose this (the planned disposals) in detail as we are still in the midst of negotiations,” CEO Datuk Shahril Ridza Ridzuan (pic) told a press briefing yesterday.
“The announcements will be made when the time comes and when or if we get the right price for the assets,” said Shahril.
The EPF had been aggressively expanding its portfolio overseas in the past five years. In 2009, foreign investment accounted for 6% of the fund’s total asset.
It now stood at approximately 23% as of end of last year. Over the next three years, assets overseas is projected to make up 26% of the fund’s total assets.
“Investing overseas is not inherently riskier than investing in Malaysia. What we have to look at is the actual assets that you invest in and the risk returns that one expects from it,” Shahril said.
“Today we have a spread of over 20 to 30 different markets, fixed income, hybrid corporates and loans and equities, retail and development assets, among others,” he added.
The bulk of its assets overseas are in the equity markets. Strong returns from these investment in the US and Europe last year helped the fund to declare its highest dividend payout since 2000.
A total of RM36.66bil in profits was credited to EPF members’ accounts last year, which is an all-time high.
“The growth of our investment assets averages between 10% and 11% annually, outstripping the growth of the local capital market,” Shahril said.
EPF made its first foray into the UK property market in 2009, scooping up good commercial assets at relatively cheap prices amid a downturn following the global financial crisis.
A property boom in the UK in recent years, however, have seen prices soaring, while at the same time driving down yields.
Shahril said strong investors’ interest in the UK property market offers the fund the opportunity to cash in on some of its earlier purchases that had gone significantly up in value.
“We will focus on logistics, infrastructure real estates in places like Europe and Australia, aside from Japan,” he said, stating that EPF’s goal has always been finding value and adopting the strategy of going into the market first with the emphasis of growth and yields.
In February this year, the EPF made its first foray into the Japanese property market with the 14 billion yen (RM427mil) acquisition of five logistics facilities owned by trading house Mitsubishi Corp.“We have been acquiring good value assets overseas and are working hand in hand with Ministry of Finance and Bank Negara to ensure that our activities don’t cause any unusual fluctuations in the exchange rates,” Shahril said, noting that the fund’s foreign transactions tend to be lumpy in nature.
It is estimated that EPF has over RM150bil invested overseas, of which about two third of the money in companies including Apple, Google Inc and Samsung.
Despite its growing presence overseas, the EPF still remains the single biggest investor in Bursa Malaysia. The EPF is considered a substantial shareholder in over 80 companies listed on Bursa Malaysia.
Shahril said the lack of liquidity in the local market represent a risk for EPF.
“However, when we invest overseas and because of the size of the companies we invest in, we can reduce the liquidity risks and exit the company if we feel it is not going well for us,” Shahril said.
Despite the fund’s more aggressive investment appetite, Shahril stressed that EPF does not make any significant changes to its overall investment strategy.
“Our strategies are still focused on a well-diversified portfolio of assets across mutiple asset classes,” he said.
On his outlook for the year, Shahril said the EPF would be overweight on equities given the poor outlook on fixed income yields this year, adding that it would look at the value proposition of the assets prior to investing.
The EEPF owns a substantial stake in RHB Capital Bhd and Malaysian Building Society Bhd (MBSB), two financial institutions that was involved in the failed merger with CIMB Group Holding Bhd. “One of the big issue we faced last year during the proposed merger was the rights as a shareholder in relation to these companies,” Shahril said.
On the proposed acquisition of Kian Joo Can Factory Bhd, Shahril said the delay was due to certain legal issues that is being resolved. he expects proposals would be brought to the company’s shareholders to decide.
Other recent deals at home includes the RM1.4bil plan with its Australian partner Goodmans International to develop logistic assets in the Klang valley area.

Duit tu nak cover 1mdb loss ler tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2015 10:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
makin banyak info terdedah, makin nampak macam amalan korupsi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:00 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:39 AM
Itulah...you defend 1mdb dgn Cara post ala tau semua...dah khatam account tu...tp info yg you bg s ...

tu bkn post ala2 tau semua, tu post ala2 this is my field ok, sbg seorang yg claim dia phd holder 2 benda tu pun u x blh nak bezakan?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:50 AM
EPF cashing in on UK property                            Saturday, 11 April 2015                 By:  ...
THE Employees Provident Fund (EPF), which manages some RM636.5bil worth of assets, said it is planning to sell one or two properties it own in the UK and use proceeds from the disposal for new investment elsewhere.
n u simply assume epf nak cover 1mdb's loss? u bgtau i tahun apa 1mdb ni rugi, total rugi dia sampai sekrg bp? n u bgtau i, katalah epf bg duit kpd 1mdb, duit tu sbg donation or loan with interest?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:13 AM | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 11:04 AM
n u simply assume epf nak cover 1mdb's loss? u bgtau i tahun apa 1mdb ni rugi, total rugi dia samp ...

Ahaaa belum loss lagi...dah nampak nak loss tu yg nak cover bayar installation pun dah sangkut...tunggu masa nak drag us all in the drain.

Cuba lebih kuat lagi untuk putar in defence of 1mdb badak oiii sbb orang kat bawah ni dah in jitters dgn nafsu perabih duit najib ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:17 AM | Show all posts
i ada nak sambung lg psl epf nak jual aset ni sebenarnya @scorpionkiki tp i reserve dulu la,

n instead of guna blog pro che det sgb bhn rujukan, apakata u pg website "stop the lies", kat situ byk pautan utk blog pro bn, pro tun det termasuk la blog outsyed the box kesayangan u tu yg pernah block my comment (x tau la kot kalau 2 dia release lps berbln2 lamanya, ).

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:22 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 11:13 AM
Ahaaa belum loss lagi...dah nampak nak loss tu yg nak cover bayar installation pun dah sangkut...t ...

tu bkn loss scorpionkiki, tu masalah aliran tunai, yg ni mmg i admit 1mdb silap planning utk cashflow dia, dia beli aset yg susah nak cair n hujung2 baru dia start beli power energy plant semua tu, cuba google talamgate, mcm mn govt selangor bwh tski "bail out" syt ni n apa jd dgn syt tu sekrg.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:28 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 11:13 AM
Ahaaa belum loss lagi...dah nampak nak loss tu yg nak cover bayar installation pun dah sangkut...t ...

n ada lg soalan dlm post 51 yg u belum jwb.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 11:54 AM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 10:50 AM
EPF cashing in on UK property                            Saturday, 11 April 2015                 By:  ...

ok, psl epf nak jual aset n invest tempat lain, rujuk report kat bwh ni, total aset epf 693 juta, dia akn pilih 2 aset yg dia nak jual, katalah dlm report bwh nilai 2 aset  tu 30 juta, revaluated (ni standard procedure ye sebelum jual aset), nilai selps revaluation 40 juta, 40 juta tolak 30 juta, epf akn dpt untung 10 juta, total cash yg dia akn dpt 40 juta termasuk untung, 10 juta untung cover cost, capex ke apa, 30 juta lg invest utk aset lain, kalau investment dia bernilai 30 juta, total aset 693 juta epf x akn bergerak (693 juta - 30 juta +30 juta) n bila investment tu matang, epf akn dpt profit, mcm ni korang kata gadai aset negara,

sumber : http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/documents/10180/5382689/7.3_Penyata_Kewangan.pdf

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2015 11:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 11:54 AM
ok, psl epf nak jual aset n invest tempat lain, rujuk report kat bwh ni, total aset epf 693 juta,  ...

Badak...selalunya orang jual asset sbb kurang duit..dan mmg indirectly bgtau kita yg gov najib kurang duit dah

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 12:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 11:22 AM
tu bkn loss scorpionkiki, tu masalah aliran tunai, yg ni mmg i admit 1mdb silap planning utk cashf ...

Silap...mmg lah silap sbb yg pengerusi tu pm..yg penasihat pun pm..menteri kewangan pun pm jugak....bnm pun under pm.jugak...bukan ker semua tu conflict of interest...so berjuta bg komisen pd penasihat pm pun gunanya apa...melingkup our people's hard earned money

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 12:08 PM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 11-4-2015 11:59 AM
Badak...selalunya orang jual asset sbb kurang duit..dan mmg indirectly bgtau kita yg gov najib kur ...

u assume kn la bg bukti utk jd kan benda tu fakta scorpionkiki,

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 12:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 11-4-2015 11:28 AM
n ada lg soalan dlm post 51 yg u belum jwb.

Badak brp interest on top if 45 billion yg 1mdb hutang ni...soalan ni dr semalam tunggu you jawap....sbg auditor yg dah baca report tu tentu you tau kan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 02:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065765 second(s), 43 queries .