CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3302|Reply: 3

American Pedophile Converts to Islam, Joins ISIS

[Copy link]
Post time 11-4-2015 02:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Water finds its own level. So did Joshua Van Haften, a pedophile and criminal who converted to Islam and joined ISIS.

An American man has been charged with trying to provide support for the Islamic State militant group, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.

Joshua Ray Van Haften, 34, of Madison, Wisconsin, intended to travel to Iraq or Syria to join the group, also known by the acronyms ISIL and ISIS, prosecutors said in a statement.

He added: “I was about to cross to Syria … but I didn’t make it. Hopefully soon though. … I’m tired of this life man.”

Haften was a perfect recruit for ISIS and Islam.

According to online records, Van Haften was convicted of the 2nd Degree sexual assault of a child in 2000 in Rock County, Wisconsin. The incident happened in May 2000. He was sentenced to seven years in prison in the case. The victim was a female.

The Beloit Daily News reported in 1998 that Van Haften was arrested in Beloit, Wisconsin, (above) when he was 17 after pointing a gun at a man who was dating the suspect’s ex-girlfriend. According to the paper, Van Haften hit the man in the ear with the firearm, disfiguring him. He was charged with substantial battery in the case.

The complaint against Van Haften states that in July 2014, he traveled to Egypt where he got into an argument with a woman because the suspect had been taking pictures of a military facility. She reported him to local police. The cops there went to the U.S. Embassy to reports Van Haften, upon learning of his status as a sex offender, he was deported back to Wisconsin. He had been in North Africa from October 2012-January 2014.

On August 29, 2014, a woman in Madison, Wisconsin, went to police to complain that Van Haften had harassed her 11-year-old son at the capitol building in the city. She says the suspect talked to her son about World War III and going to Syria to fight. When cops eventually went to interview Van Haften about the incident, his former roommate said the he had left the country “because [Van Haften] didn’t like living in the United States.” A friend of Van Haften’s told investigators that he heard from the suspect sporadically via text message including one from Turkey that read “I figured I would meet people b/c of my sheer knowledge about things & it’d be all good, brothers would help me, give me money, facilitate in getting me to Iraq to help take over Baghdad.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2015 03:12 PM | Show all posts
masuk Islam tu dah OK. bab masuk ISIS tu...hmmm...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2015 11:00 PM | Show all posts
mujahideeeeennnn takbiiiirrr!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2015 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Takbirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 7791 Replies : 115
Tragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan Warga Singapura
beggTragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan
Views : 17796 Replies : 113
Hanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat kerja...  pempengaruh Imran Bard kata kita terlalu mengagung orang luar seperti Korea berbanding layanan mereka terhadap orang kita.Anda setuju?
YgBenarHanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat ker
Views : 8980 Replies : 62
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 54968 Replies : 2755
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6359 Replies : 25
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 18022 Replies : 90
Elia Jejari Runcing
friedfishsoupElia Jejari Runcing
Views : 86188 Replies : 307
Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP cetus inspirasi
ultra78Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP
Views : 21722 Replies : 166
FATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam drama HERO SEORANG CINDERELLA 2.0
FORUMCARIIIFATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam
Views : 281866 Replies : 9530

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 03:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059800 second(s), 29 queries .