Author: maxim

'Tun M, kamu tidak berseorangan' - Che Ta & Dato CT

[Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2015 02:30 PM | Show all posts
sokong tun M jugak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2015 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Peminat Tun M ni rata-ratanya adalah rakyat jelata and don't be surprised that he got a very huge fan base among the chinese

On the Beat | By Wong Chun Wai

Dr M, your ‘sons and daughters’ salute you
Not one of these ordinary Malaysians felt that the tribute being paid to Dr Mahathir could be regarded as idolatry, toadying and
sycophancy, as some politicians have claimed.

Malaysians, regardless of their race and religion, simply want to say thank you to a man they genuinely believe has contributed greatly to their lives.
Here is a man who has been the catalyst of tremendous changes to Malaysia over the last 22 years.

While not all the messages were commendable of Dr Mahathir, which is understandable and accepted in any democratic society, they acknowledged the
economic differences he had brought to this country.

Some clearly did not agree with his politics but they accepted his vision and boldness. Much more than that, they also said they would miss him. But none
said the tribute was excessive.

I have decided to reproduce extracts of e-mail and letters from readers who took the trouble to respond.

These Malaysians deserve to be heard by the rest of the nation, especially the petty politicians.

Reader Mike Lui wrote that Dr Mahathir is more than just a Prime Minister, describing him as "a father who would spank us when we misbehave, and when he
knew what was better he would not back down." "Our country still lacks a true democracy but yet we never lacked a leader who
cared," he said, adding that Malaysians could not expect a perfect man.

Dr Mahathir, as Lui aptly pointed out, did not feel the need for popularity in his leadership and quest to make Malaysia
better, and that the whole nation would miss his leadership.

"We have been lucky to have him. For this is indeed a great man and he has served the country well," Lui wrote. "His work has made all of us proud as
Malaysians."

Reader Mohamed Ismail said Dr Mahathir had made many unpopular decisions in his career and had angered him several times, but in the end the Prime Minister was proven correct. "He was a man ahead of the times. He was always many steps ahead of us and
often we could not understand that he just wanted the best for us. "In the end, he was right and for that we must salute him.
"As a human being, he made mistakes but during the 22 years as a leader, his achievements for Malaysia certainly outweighed those flaws.
"As a Muslim, he also dared to tell us what was wrong with us," wrote Mohamed.

Reader Lim Chew Yin admitted that at times she, too, had been angry with Dr Mahathir, especially during the 1997 financial crisis and his strong criticism
of the West "but he stuck to his guns and we came away with flying colours."

"I know this sounds clichéd, but I will always admire him and love him. He will be greatly missed." Riduan Ismail from Kuala Lumpur
telephoned to say he was upset with the "fault finders" and those with "holier than thou" attitude who were more concerned with achieving their political
ambitions in the name of religion. "Dr Mahathir was one man who would never be intimidated by those who want to chart the course of the nation with their medieval social order. "As a Muslim, I will remember Dr Mahathir for his guts in voicing the concerns of moderate Muslims."

Ang Layping, who lives in the United States, wrote that she was often overseas but had followed the country's development
and Dr Mahathir's leadership closely over the years.

"I personally felt that our country is very lucky to have such a respectful and courageous leader. I have met him in New York
and I truly wish him well in health and many more years to come.

"Malaysians should be very proud of him; without him, we Malaysians will not be known to other nations. Almost everyone in the world knows our prime minister. I sincerely salute you. Thank you, sir."

Couple Anitha and S. Daniel e-mailed me to say that they were "deeply touched with your kind words and understanding of our prime minister" in the two
previous articles.

"Our Prime Minister told us that we could do anything we want just by believing in ourselves. "He has so much confidence in us that we lack in ourselves. Despite the many critics, he made Malaysia shine."

From Italy, reader Lee Sau Kuan wrote that "Dr Mahathir has developed Malaysia and also made Malaysian well-known. I now live in Italy
but I miss him dearly."

Chee Keong Tan, in his late 20s, wrote: "I am one of the lucky people in the age whereby we witnessed the tremendous growth of our beloved nation. Looking around today, the living condition has improved, infrastructures have been upgraded, we are all – at least the majority – more comfortable now than in the 80s.

"We owe all these to Dr M, a person so close to our hearts that he is like family, a fatherly figure to all of us. "I am sure many of us know how much he has sacrificed for the country and the people, yet we have disappointed him again and again with problems.

"But just like a father, he never gave up on his 'sons and daughters.' Thanks for not giving up on us, thanks for being a great father to all Malaysians. And
thanks for giving us a future. "From the bottom of my heart, as well as many of the Malaysians, we will really
miss you and your love to us will never be forgotten. We love you, Dr M!"

Vickenswari Thurairajah wrote to say that she has an 11-year-old daughter and wants to send a postcard to Dr Mahathir to thank him for what he has done for Malaysia.

Yes, your family can do so by writing to him at the Prime Minister's Office, Bangunan Perdana Putra, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62502 Putrajaya or email to ppm@pmo. gov.my.

From Ohio State University in the United States, student Johnny Khong, too, said he wanted to write to Dr Mahathir to express "my deepest appreciation for his leadership and inspiration during his tenure."

And finally, I even received two responses – from Bosnia and Ethiopia – saluting Dr Mahathir. They, too, say they will miss Dr Mahathir as much as all
of us.

This entry was posted in On the Beat on October 19, 2003 by wcw.
http://wongchunwai.com/2003/10/d ... ughters-salute-you/

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2015 04:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pocongkiutss replied at 15-4-2015 10:20 PM
sokong Tun  

Tapi che ta marhain?? xde marhainnye okeh..heheh

Che ta tu bimbo bukannya dia paham marhaen tu amenda

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2015 05:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2015 05:07 PM | Show all posts
fynnkakiblock replied at 16-4-2015 04:12 PM
Che ta tu bimbo bukannya dia paham marhaen tu amenda

Aku suka posting ko

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2015 05:14 PM | Show all posts

Haha org komen rakyat marhaen dia pun nak jugak komen kan tapi tak paham makna
Cheta hoi ko pergi ambik kamus bm anak ko cari maksud marhaen tak pun google ajela

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-4-2015 12:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tp nenek iols pnggl che det ular sawa
korg ni lawak la ilmu che det kn dh menurun kt bijan.. opss kt akak pink la

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 06:48 AM | Show all posts
percaya sangatla ngan madey tu

siti pun sekor tak sedar diri
ko org lepih...sokong le bijan
ni mesti rosmoh sokmo  pangkah muka ko nak jumpa bijan kan
kena tarik gelaran datuk baru tauuuuuu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2015 08:07 AM | Show all posts
che ta che ta
ko duk lenjan henbeg memahal puluh2 bijik
hadiahkan keta bmw kat anak hat baru nak tumbuh bulu
feeling2 high class

tapi tang nak beli pampers beli susu tetiba #bencigst
feeling2 marhean

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Assalamualaikum... Rindu Serindu Rindunya Pemerintahan Tun......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Assalamualaikum... Rindu Serindu Rindunya Pemerintahan Tun......

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 12:33 PM | Show all posts
hzln replied at 17-4-2015 08:07 AM
che ta che ta
ko duk lenjan henbeg memahal puluh2 bijik
hadiahkan keta bmw kat anak hat baru nak t ...

beg2 semua dia beli luar negara... tak kena GST...
pampers beli dalam mesia.. kena GST

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 12:52 PM | Show all posts
sedih pulak bila Tun cakap 'saya sedar saya keseorangan..' aku pernah hidup dlm 3 era PM je.. Tun M, Tun Lah, Najib. I can really feel the persona and aura kepimpinan Tun M.. even masa tu aku baru darjah 2, 3.. how much Tun was respected and celebrated at that time.. memang takde galang ganti.. masa Tun announce dia nk resign masa kt persidangan Umno dulu tu, automatik je air mata aku mengalir.. nnt kalau Tun dah xde, mesti aku rindu dia ok emo pulak tengah2 hari Isnin nie

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Actually aku bukan penyokong UMNo/BN tapi aku sangat respek ketegasan Tun M. Walaupun projek projek krooni tapi ekonomi Negara stabil. Beliau juga tegas dengan setiap pendirian yang apa jua Negara luar perkata ttg Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2015 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Im with you tooo Tun M..
cuma aku ni tak glamer so org tak tau..huhuh

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2015 03:47 PM | Show all posts
sokong tun m.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2015 03:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In this case, I'm with Tun. There are many unanswered questions regarding 1MDB to the point it is remain an enigma to us. Najib should make it clear.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2015 04:59 PM | Show all posts
sayang sgt dkt Tun..semoga Tun selalu dlm rahmat Allah

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2015 11:06 PM | Show all posts
CT bodoh bodoh bodoh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 7791 Replies : 115
Tragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan Warga Singapura
beggTragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan
Views : 17796 Replies : 113
Hanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat kerja...  pempengaruh Imran Bard kata kita terlalu mengagung orang luar seperti Korea berbanding layanan mereka terhadap orang kita.Anda setuju?
YgBenarHanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat ker
Views : 8980 Replies : 62
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 54968 Replies : 2755
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6359 Replies : 25
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 18022 Replies : 90
Elia Jejari Runcing
friedfishsoupElia Jejari Runcing
Views : 86188 Replies : 307
Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP cetus inspirasi
ultra78Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP
Views : 21722 Replies : 166
FATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam drama HERO SEORANG CINDERELLA 2.0
FORUMCARIIIFATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam
Views : 281866 Replies : 9530

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099433 second(s), 40 queries .